ff:Woh Miley Tey Par Bicchandne Keh Liye (BOOK1) *Chapter 9* (22/3/16) - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
😊Edited by alisha_ashiyal - 9 years ago
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Will Be Updated Soon Stay Tuned... 😊
humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey di, how you? 😊
So sorry for the late reply
Let's see...
The updated was superb, fantastic and mind blowing πŸ‘
Loved the convo between Uday and Giriraj, can see the love and concern for his son as well as could see that he wants his son to live a nice life and focus on finding and then he will
Ruhina seemed a bit fishy when she didn't go with the others but anyway, loved how Daniel found her
Is she a look a like of Piya? Very curious as to what going to happen with them
Loved how Daniel picked up Ruhina's bracelet
Does Daniel's sister inform the jaigar and Devgarh families?
Loved Daniel's flashback but if she didn't want to be friends with him, how did they fall in love with each other? Very curious to know
Ruhina's mom sounds like a horrible person, what did Manyata ever do to her that she doesn't want her to come back? Or is it because she wants her son to be the next king?
Loved Khusi and Maria's convo, it was so cute
Loved Khusi's dreams, they were adorably cute
Really want to know who told Manyata the truth, was it Daniel's sister or one of the Devgarh/Jaigarh family members?
Thanks for the pm
Super.Slayer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey alisha superb update loved it to the core but sorry for the late reply
so that voice in khushi's dream was of daneils sis. I have really started to like her now
looking forward to seeing the manveer meeting
do continue soon n don't forget to pm me😊Edited by simi.k. - 9 years ago
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: humairaa1

Hey di, how you? 😊 Heyyy.. 😊 I'm Good What About U... 😊
So sorry for the late reply Its Okayyy... 😊 Im Too Late ..
Let's see...
The updated was superb, fantastic and mind blowing πŸ‘ Thank You.. 😊
Loved the convo between Uday and Giriraj, can see the love and concern for his son as well as could see that he wants his son to live a nice life and focus on finding and then he will.. Yeahhh... 😊 Thank You... 😊 Griraj Is Good In This Story... 😊
Ruhina seemed a bit fishy when she didn't go with the others but anyway I Dont Feel Ruhina Fishy... I Guess She Was Having Hard Time So Wanted Some Time Alone... 😊 loved how Daniel found her
Is she a look a like of Piya? Very curious as to what going to happen with them Yess Ruhina Is Lookalike Of Piya... 😊 And Let See What Happens Next... 😊
Loved how Daniel picked up Ruhina's bracelet Thank You... 😊
Does Daniel's sister inform the jaigar and Devgarh families? Whyyy Alvina Would Inform The Jaigarhs And Devgarhs... If Im Correct So I Guess U R Asking Of Real Identity Of Khushi. Well In That Case She Doesnt... As Destiny Never Gave Her That Chance. Revealing Identity Of Khushi Will Be Done By Someone Esle... 😊...πŸ˜› Loved Daniel's flashback but if she didn't want to be friends with him, how did they fall in love with each other? Very curious to know Have Patience... Time By Time U Will Get To Know If Daniel Feels To Share... πŸ˜†
Ruhina's mom sounds like a horrible person, what did Manyata ever do to her that she doesn't want her to come back? Or is it because she wants her son to be the next king? Correct... Menka Wanted Vijay To Be Next Yuvraaj So Thats Why And Yess In This Way Also That She Is Liking The States Of Family... 😑
Loved Khusi and Maria's convo, it was so cute Thank You... 😊
Loved Khusi's dreams, they were adorably cute Thank You... 😊
Really want to know who told Manyata the truth, was it Daniel's sister or one of the Devgarh/Jaigarh family members? Ur Answers Will Be Revealed In Next Chapter... 😊
Thanks for the pm Welcome... 😊

Thanks Sis For Ur Beautiful Comment... Will Reply To Ur Story Very Soon... And Yeahhh Next Chapter Willl Be Posted Very Soon... 😊 Edited by alisha_ashiyal - 9 years ago
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi.k.

hey alisha superb update loved it to the core Thank You... 😊 but sorry for the late reply Its Okayyy... 😊
so that voice in khushi's dream was of daneils sis. Nopeee. Why And How Would Alvina Do That... 😳 I have really started to like her now Whom... ???
looking forward to seeing the manveer meeting Yeahhh ManVeer Meeting Soon... 😊
do continue soon n don't forget to pm me😊 Yeahhh Sure Soon.. 😊 And Will Definately PM U... 😊

Thanks Dear Will Update Soon... 😊
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Hellooo Every Onee... 😊 Thank Youu... 😊
Thank You So Muchhh For Liking My Previous Chapter Chapter 7.. Giving It 13 Likes... 😊
Thank Youu So Muchhh And Will Post Next Chapter So Stay Tuned... 😊

humairaa1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha_ashiyal

Hellooo Every Onee... 😊 Thank Youu... 😊
Thank You So Muchhh For Liking My Previous Chapter Chapter 7.. Giving It 13 Likes... 😊
Thank Youu So Muchhh And Will Post Next Chapter So Stay Tuned... 😊

Will be waiting πŸ˜ƒ
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: humairaa1

Will be waiting πŸ˜ƒ

Probably Today If I Get Time... 😊
humairaa1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha_ashiyal