Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman gives a nod to Atul Agnihotris Bodygaurd sequel?

Blackbillgates thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Salman gives a nod to Atul Agnihotri's "Bodygaurd" sequel?

January 6, 2015 aditi.chandra07 1344 reads 2 comments

Salman Khan has reportedly given a green signal to brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri's sequel to the 2011 super hit "Bodyguard". Though it is not clear when the film will go on floors, a source said that the movie is "definitely going to take off".

According to Hindustan Times, a source said, "The sequel was being planned for some time now. But the makers couldn't zero in on a script. But now, the script has been found, and it has also got a nod from Salman. Although when the film will go on floors is not clear " as Salman has a -number of commitments to take care of " the sequel is -definitely going to take off."

However, Atul does not want to comment on the sequel as yet and said, "I don't want to comment on the status of Bodyguard's sequel right now. If I say anything, there will be one question after another. When everything gets finalised, I will be the first one to talk about it."

The 2011 movie featured Salman and Kareena Kapoor Khan. The actor is currently shooting for Kabir Khan's "Bajrangi Bhaijaan", which also stars Kareena, in Mandawa, Rajasthan. The movie is scheduled for an Eid 2015 release.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
What can one expect from the great n kind hearted salman?? If he himslf is ready to be used by his closed one then there's nothing we can do than watching his movies