Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Just finished reading 50 chapters in one go!! Great story, I wonder how I missed it. Maan hiding his emotions and Geet being hurt, and loosing herself in taking care of him, his family and his business

sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hello everyone,

great to see some new names in the comments, thank you for all your reviews and appreciation means a lot. the only motivation for the writer to continue.

Hopefully you all are taking good care of yourself and your family. please extend a hand to all the needy around you don't wait for others to seek your help take the initiative the white collared won't ask for help even if they die in these times its our responsibility to ensure our neighbor, friend, house help, community guard don't sleep hungry.

On a lighter note let me know if any one have any idea, whats the criterion for an FF as i don't think more than 50 parts is an SS ðŸ˜†

Enjoy the update and leave me your reviews to read 

Luv Ya

Sobia

MG SS: Salaam e Ishq

PART 51

Maan zoomed out of the parking while he had dialed a call to someone ..

Sir ..

Which hospital ronit ?

South city sir ..

I am coming …

Hitting the steering wheel in anger he raced the car over taking all other on the road, if he could he would have flown at this moment… her smile those eyes flashed in front of his eyes …only to be replaced by the bitter memories of her broken state last night …her teared filled eyes that accusing look on her face … he exhaled trying not to loose it …he had a long drive to make …

Maan (st): mien aaraha hoon geet, just hold on ..i am coming …

Earlier that morning before sunset …

Geet was running frantically to get to the CCU of the hospital crying disheveled and very very scared to loose another parent in her self ..

She had locked herself in the house of her best friend which was at a five minute walk from her house,locked since last 5 years it was her safe house when she wanted to hide from the whole world… broken and shattered she had fallen a asleep on the hard floor by the main door itself when a knock on the door made her jerk up from her sleep only to receive the worst news by the stranger she just got to know was protecting her as her guard …

Wiping away the tears off her face she tried spotting her mami and when she did she ran and knelt infront of her crying …gasping for air ..

Mami gi ….yeh sab kaise ..how did it all happened ?

Gayatri looked at her with her own eyes filled with tears and worry, and pushed her away

Ab kyun aayi hai geet,tere liye tu tera office hi sab kuch hai kitna call kiya kitna par nahi tumhaara kam aur tum …jab aana tha tab tu thi nahi tu ab kya puchna hai tujhe..sahi kehte log apna khoon apna hi huta hai …tujhe zindagi de di tere mamaji aur mene apni par tere liye tu hum rahe tere maa baap hi na ..

She looked away while geet sat there ashamed, hurt and so guilty… she was so devastated last night she just couldn’t face them both and so she ran away she had no idea for how long she cried, shouted, cursed that man how made her feel to worthless the thought of the world was lost it was just him on her mind and look what it made her do…

She exhaled trying to compose whatever part she could of herself and held gayatri’s shaking hands..

Please aisa mat boliye…aap janti hain aap dono mere liye maa papa se kam nahi hain …mien bas phasgayi thi kal… wapis aane ka rassta nahi mil raha tha …I am sorry ..i am really very sorry mami ji..

Gayatri looked at her and held her hand and the two ladies cried their hearts out …geet held her supporting her… seeking her support …

Sab theek hoga .. aap bilkul tension mat lijeye… mien hoon na sab dekh lungi ..doctor se koi baat huihai

Hmm … heart attack hua hai …

Par achanak ?

Buhat ghusse mien thay.. tension mien bhi… party mien tujhe ek larke se milwana tha …tum nahi aayi meine tumhaare office meeting ka bahana banaya aur wahan kisi ne kaha khum tumhaari shadi karwana hi nahi chahte kyun ke tum job kar rahi ho …tumhaare mamaji ne sun liya …buhat bura laga unhen …subha office chale gaye mujhe bhiyeh sab wapis aakar hi bataya…. mien buhat samjhaya but phir raat ko achanak tabiyat kharaab hui and …

Geet hugged her consoled her regretting ever leaving the house this morning ..had she stayed at home she would have been able to be there for them …

Aap fiqar mat karo mien doctor se mil kar aati hoon …

She went out of the waiting room only to collide into ronit …she looked back at gayatri not wanting to create a scene she tried to walk away ..

Can I help ?

She didn’t even turned while answering him ..

Yes .. please leave me alone ..

And don’t you dare ask your boss to come here ..

She left while ronit dialed Fernandez who was then standing infront of Savitri devi ..

**^^**

Earlier that day in the Afternoon

Doctor: I am Ms. Handa but your uncle ..//

Geet stood up reprimanding the doctor

HE IS MY FATHER …BETI HOON UNKI MIEN

Dadi (held her back having tears in her own eyes): sambhaliye geet khud ko .

Doctor: I can understand geet, 2 saal se he is under my treatment but see unki 2 major arteries blocked hain, and we will do the bypass tomorrow morning.. we are waiting for the surgeon

Fernandez: Any complications doctor …

Doctor: he came here way after the attack …lets just pray for the best..

Geet cried and would have fallen down if it was not dadi maa holding her …

Doctor: I am sorry its one way or the other…  we have given him medicines and lets just pray and hope that he survives the next 24 hours because after that I am sure we’ll be in a state to take our chances and get him operated for the blockage…

Dadi maa made geet sit on the bench while Fernandez thanked the doctor while he left ..

Sab meri galti hai…everything is my fault .. I should have been home … I should have been with him ..but mien tu bhaag rahi thi ..i was running away … mien wahan huti ..unke saath khari huti tou woh log mama ji ko wohh sab kuch nahi keh paate ..i would have taken him in time to the hospital ..

Dadi Maa: geet bache please apne aap ko aise blam mat kijeye …aapki koi galti nahi hai … its just…just a coincidence that this all happened the night you decided to go your friends’ place ..

Nahi dadi maa meri galti hai… I have been a selfish person all through out .. mene sirf apne bare mien socha apni khushi k bare mien socha.. mien shadi nahi karna chahti thi…mene kabhi nahi socha k har rejection mere mamji k liye kya impact deta hai …I laughed it every time I got successful in getting a person rejecting the marriage proposal .. mien yeh sab nahi karti tou mamaji ko itna stress nahi huta .. kisi ko chance nahi milta to say all that they did to him …

Mien agar ghar parhuti tu he would have told me.. I would have known what he was going through I would have talked him out of his thoughts …

Mamiji (Gayatri): kya kaha doctor ne …

Geet looked up to her with tears filled her eyes …while dadi and Fernandez stood quite …

Bolna geet kya kaha doctor ne ..kyun subha se chup hain sab koi kuch batata hi nahi ..

Geet stood up and hugged her tight crying …

Woh theek hujayenge mamiji …wohh bilkul theek hujayenge ..babaji phirse mujhe anaat (orphan) nahi karenge …

Tou ro kyun rahi hai tu bol .. (gayatri tried to part her and face her) .. geet sach bol mujh se…mujhe haq hai jaan’ne ka…

Geet parted and wiped away all her tears ..

Doctors ne kaha hai k surgery karni hugi ... medicine dien hain doctor ne to control BP kal subha mien bypass karenge ..

Gayatri cried hysterically …

Aur yeh itne hours mien kuch hugaya tou …

Dadi maa came forward immediately afraid geet would again loose her composure ..

Nahi huga gayatri gi …aap upar waale pe bharosa rakhiye ..acha sochiyenge tu hi tu acha huga …

Ek pal mien humari tu dunya bikhar gayi savitri gi …kaise samajh nahi aata ..

Geet: Kuch nahi bikhra hai mamiji …aur aap aaye idhar sit ..

She knelt in front of her talking with her in such a calm and compose manner that left Fernandez and dadi in awe who would say this girl was a crying mess a minute before ..and here she is supporting the lady hiding all her hurt, fear and guilt ..

Mamiji dekhiye we need to be very strong for mamaji.. hum dono ko agar unka khayaal rakhna hai tu pehle khud strong hona huga … tu ab aap apne yeh aansoon saaf Karen … (she wiped away her tears with a smile on her face) aura b chaliye hum mandir jayenge jis ne yeh problem di hai us’se hi iska hal bhi mangen’ge aur is problem se larne ki himmat bhi ..

**^^**

Awaiting your responses ..

Edited by sobia4maaneet - 4 years ago
fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

O hhhh I am first 

Awesome update so it's was geet uncle who hospitalized ohh poor greet I guess it the way her mami said to came to party there maybe some reason geet hurt angry on herself why she not went there Dadi console her hope in emotion she promise some not so good thing. Hope maan came on time to support her and speak what he hides inside 

Edited by fariya20 - 4 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Hope her uncle will get better. Next time Geet may not try to evade the proposals. Will that make Maan finally take action?

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 51

emotional update.... 

glad that Maan is going to Geet.... 

but how will she react seeing him there?

can understand her mami's behaviour.

Geet feels guilty. she should have been home.

so her uncle wanted to meet a guy.... 

she warns Ronit not to tell Maan.

Geet tensed about her uncle.

liked when she tells the doctor that her uncle is her father.

great that Geet consoled her dadi.

at least dadi is there with Geet.

hope her uncle gets better.

what will Maan do

update soon 

Edited by khwaishfan - 4 years ago
ferdouz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interesting twist. 

Hope Maan hasn't pushed Geet too far. 

Want to see how their relationship proceeds from here. 

Please continue 

Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

OMG!! Poor Geet, whatever happens at the end she gets to be blamed. Hope her mamaji would hold on

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Emotional update 

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Poor geet. All because of maan right. She was thinking about him Trying to run away and so stayed away   Look what happened now. 

Now for sure she is going to blame maan and agree to the first person whom mama Ji tells her to marry. 

She is going to totally ignore maan or yell at him for coming here. She already told ronit not yo tell his boss 

first hope mama gets better. At least dadi is there now

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Geet now realizing hr every rejection have some impact on hr mamaji and now he is serious need instant bypass surgery

Geet was shattered but being strong fr hr mamiji Dadi seeing everything 

Her mamiji out burst was right in this situation everyone react like hr but she too love Geet as hr daughter 

After that Geet will not turn back to see Maan whom not worthy of hr love concern hr priority is mama mami ji 

And if Maan can't get over his fear than he might lose Geet forever