ferdouz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

😆 expected lines 

Maan babu ko bahuth papad belne padenge 🤣

lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice teaser.. I think geet will say yes to marriage now.. Maan atleast tell geet now your feelings otherwise it will be too late.. waiting for the update.. update soon..

crazyfriends007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Super update and teaser

Waiting for the update

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

very sad teaser 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Geet is expected to get married. will this spur Maan into action?

anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Super update and teaser

what will geet do now

She can't even say now 

Waiting for next update

Kuttisri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sobia4maaneet

Hi there, thank you so much for such kind words, truly readers like you makes me come back every time i get stuck with life and work.☺️

Specially when the resposes of the readers are exactly the way you wanted them to feel through your story. I could have gotten geet to react in the first 20 parts itself but i really wanted the readers to feel what geet has been going through. the frustration and built up anger and feeling of giving up on maan along with the struggle maan has been facing every time he hurt her. 

And 50 parts down the line i am seriously happy seeing the readers feeling it for them both. 

Although covering the whole journey in 5 years wasn't part of the plan..😆☺️ but Life ..!! kya kar sakte hain 

still i am honored and humbled by each and every reader who has still stuck with me and had faith in me and Maan that he will come across.

now lets see if he does ..😉🤣

once again thank you and i hope you stick around 🤗

luv ya

sobia

Thanks to you for continuing to this 😃

And We felt it! Because geet was so much selfless that she accepted everything of Maan..his anger, his family, him hurting her and even than Maan was not ready to let off his insecurities lol sometimes I used to be so frustrated reading that when will he bend to her!? 😆 I'm eagerly waiting to see how Maan will confess his love for Geet! With words Or with his actions I don't know 😉

Haha if He has to bend now! Because He has no options Now 🤣

I will definitely 👍🏼🤗

Kuttisri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

😆 I kind of Expected this... her Maami Asking  Geet to accept the proposal! I wanted to see Maan's face in this situation now.  lol I know I'm sounding like a hypocrite! But I can't help it...im so frustrated on Maan that I hold a grudge on him for Making Geet wait for about 5 years 🙈 (p.s but I love him he has to be showered with love may be than he can forget totally about his insecurities)

Waiting for the update 

sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hi all,

thanks for the immense support and your reviews

Hopefully you all are safe and in good health

enjoy reading

Luv ya

sobia

MG FF Salaam e Ishq

PART 52

It was almost late evening when Maan came running inside the hospital trying to enter the lift that was about to get close but it got filled and without wasting a second her an towards the staircase to climb up to the 5th floor of CCU… he was panting, short of breath when he finally reached the floor and spotted Ronit stood by the wall in a corner and he grabbed him by his arms ..

Where is she …what the hell happened and why didn’t you called me ..dadi maa kahan hain …is she still with her …damit say something ronit .. you were supposed to tell me everything if she got into trouble and you bloody failed in that job …

Sir please let me explain ..

What the hell do you have to explain ronit …just tell me where is she ..

Sir she went downstairs to drop her mami and dadi maa …they just went down a minute ago ..geet ma'am just asked her mamiji to go home some of neighbors are there to stay with her this night...

Maan gasped trying not to loose it.. he needed to be calm to meet geet .. he was here to help her not add to her tension …

Why wasn’t I told when you got to know ..

Sir actually yesterday.. geet ma’am never went to her house, she straight went to her friend’s house the one she usually go …I waited a while to see if she is going to go back … but when I realized she isn’t tou I had to go back to the house I have rented there … I came out with the noise of ambulance siren and saw gayatri singh taking tanmay singh to the hospital geet ma’am was nowhere to be seen so I ran to her friend’s house and told her … we came here as soon as we could I was going to call you but she strictly told me not to so I contacted Fernandez … honestly sir I thought he would have told you ..//

Mujhe pata huta tou mujhe yahan aane mien poora din nahi lagta ronit …aur tumhaara kaam geet k orders follow karna nahi mujhe uss se related koi bhi aisi information dena tha jo important ho...

Ronit sighed just as maan turned facing away from him, pushing his hairs back in frustration ..and than faced him again ..

Who is the doctor treating tanmay uncle ..?

Gi sir doctor goyal ..the same ..//

Where is he …cabin kahan hai unka ?

Wohh neeche .. let me show you ..

NO .. you stay here mien khud chala jaonga and tell me when she gets here ..

Sure sir ..

**^^**

Geet walked back on the floor ignoring ronit at her best as she has been since morning, the CCU was at the very end of the corridor and she kept walking towards it hoping to atleast see a glimpse of her father figure her mamaji ..as no one can enter the CCU.. to her surprise a nurse walked out calling her name making geet ran faster ..

Gi ..thats me I am geet ..

Doctor ne aapko andar bulaya hai .. your father is getting his conscious back and is just mumbling your name …

Han chaliye mien chalti hoon …

She entered only to see him strapped with wires and tubes, oxygen masks … she cried holding his handkneeling in front of him ..

Mamaji please relax kijeye …sab theek hujayega …

He smiled at her..speaking ever so slowly but geet went closer to hear what he was saying ..

Janta hoon kuch nahi huga… Teri shaadi bhi tu karni hai abhi warna teri maa ko kya jawaab dunga .. usse pehle nahi marne ka mien

Geet shook her head …

Aise mat boliye please.. aap jis se kahenge mien shadi karlungi but please aap aise mat boliye …

Sab ko lagta hai mien teri kamaiye pe …//

Doctor: Miss geet please aap log sambhaliye aur batien mat kijeye its not advisable .. he was panicking to meet you iss hi liye I called you in ..

Geet nodded wiping away her tears ..

Mamaji wohh log bilkul pagal hain .. kuch nahi jante aur humien bhi unki baton ko dil p nahi lena chahiye.. who kya jaane humare bare mien ..

Aap bas ab araam karo…

She was made to standup by the nurse signaling her to leave now ..but tanmay held her finger trying to stop her ..

Tu shaadi karegi na geet ..

Geet cried seeing him loose his consciousness again ..

Han .. mien waada karti hoon mamaji ..bas aap theek hujaiye ..please …//

And with that he lost his grip on her finger loosing his consciousness at the same time, the nurse took a hysteric geet out of the ward, she was completely shattered seeing her mamaji worried for her marriage even on his death bed, the composure she was faking for her mamiji since last few hour broke like a glass in the lonely hospital corridor and she cried her heart out hiding her face in the wall …

And that was when a familiar touch held her in her embrace and she cried in the known warmth of the person’s hold, she literally let go off all her pain in those tears holding on to the person like her dear life and he too held her ... placing a hand on her head caressing her trying to calm her somehow just wanting her to stop crying …

Sab theek hujayega geet.. tum akeli nahi ho ..mien hoon tumhaare saath ..

***^^***

Sorry friends i am just held up with a project this one is just a filler update would get back with MG faceoff soon

till then please do leave your reviews...

Edited by sobia4maaneet - 4 years ago
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Maan reached hospital and no matter how angry she is Geet’s first reaction would be to search for solace in his presence. Waiting for the face off and I hope no more complications ahead as Geet will never go against her uncle now