Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kuttisri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Sobia....I read a few parts before!...and then I completed reading all the parts a few days back. This SS/FF is Soo very beautiful that there are No words to describe ... I totally loved it πŸ˜³ I'm all Fida over your writing skills!πŸ‘... The way you described Maaneet Feelings were beautiful especially Maan's... I understand that he is scared to accept his feelings for her knowing he too may lose her if he stayed close to her in the fear of Fate! His insecurities are just imaginary but by staying away from her and ignoring her he is slowly losing her!!! 

I am a little shocked that how geet had that much patience πŸ˜² She is totally a selfless person! She bore all his hurtful words, Tantrums, fights, his ignorance everything just because she loves him!! Indeed, Their love was so pure πŸ’•

That accident part was emotional! And finally Geet came to know of Truth that he appointed Guards for her security for 4 years!!! And was in touch with her all the while after her accident! While she was waiting for him...even though she proposed him indirectly he couldn't say the same to her and that made her lose all the patience she was holding for him.. And the last thread was her Mamaji heart attack...she blamed herself for this... And finally decided that she will never go to Maan...

Waiting eagerly to see how Maan will make it up to her! Maan babu it's the time to leave all of your insecurities and confess what you feel for her !

Edited by Kuttisri - 4 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

geet is blaming her self for the condition of her mamaji knowing the reason behind his heart attack 

daadi come as support to her maan is also reaching 

geet ask rohit not to be with her n ask maan not to come 

hope maan confess his feeling after this health problem of mamaji .

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

painful update...........n scary too.......

nothing should happen to geet's mamaji..........

piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow awesome update yaar

Just loved the update too much dear

Ohhh maan is in for a very good scolding and and a huge amount of thrashing from geet and dadi and then Orem's crying for geet 

Geet should vent her whole anger on maan and also should give him a ultimatum of her getting married with any random guy once her mama is fit and fine

sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fariya20

O hhhh I am first 

Awesome update so it's was geet uncle who hospitalized ohh poor greet I guess it the way her mami said to came to party there maybe some reason geet hurt angry on herself why she not went there Dadi console her hope in emotion she promise some not so good thing. Hope maan came on time to support her and speak what he hides inside 

You and khwaishfan are the stalkers here i feel, she was the first one to like the update πŸ˜†β€οΈπŸ€—

Edited by sobia4maaneet - 4 years ago
sobia4maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuttisri

Hello Sobia....I read a few parts before!...and then I completed reading all the parts a few days back. This SS/FF is Soo very beautiful that there are No words to describe ... I totally loved it πŸ˜³ I'm all Fida over your writing skills!πŸ‘... The way you described Maaneet Feelings were beautiful especially Maan's... I understand that he is scared to accept his feelings for her knowing he too may lose her if he stayed close to her in the fear of Fate! His insecurities are just imaginary but by staying away from her and ignoring her he is slowly losing her!!! 

I am a little shocked that how geet had that much patience πŸ˜² She is totally a selfless person! She bore all his hurtful words, Tantrums, fights, his ignorance everything just because she loves him!! Indeed, Their love was so pure πŸ’•

That accident part was emotional! And finally Geet came to know of Truth that he appointed Guards for her security for 4 years!!! And was in touch with her all the while after her accident! While she was waiting for him...even though she proposed him indirectly he couldn't say the same to her and that made her lose all the patience she was holding for him.. And the last thread was her Mamaji heart attack...she blamed herself for this... And finally decided that she will never go to Maan...

Waiting eagerly to see how Maan will make it up to her! Maan babu it's the time to leave all of your insecurities and confess what you feel for her !

Hi there, thank you so much for such kind words, truly readers like you makes me come back every time i get stuck with life and work.☺️

Specially when the resposes of the readers are exactly the way you wanted them to feel through your story. I could have gotten geet to react in the first 20 parts itself but i really wanted the readers to feel what geet has been going through. the frustration and built up anger and feeling of giving up on maan along with the struggle maan has been facing every time he hurt her. 

And 50 parts down the line i am seriously happy seeing the readers feeling it for them both. 

Although covering the whole journey in 5 years wasn't part of the plan..πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ but Life ..!! kya kar sakte hain 

still i am honored and humbled by each and every reader who has still stuck with me and had faith in me and Maan that he will come across.

now lets see if he does ..πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

once again thank you and i hope you stick around πŸ€—

luv ya

sobia

sobia4maaneet thumbnail

Hi all,

well teasers are usually not my style but i am soooooo happy seeing all of yours' responses. having new readers in the list and realizing its been 6 YEARS since i started this story ...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

GOD .. i can't believe this i am such a lazy a** ...☺️

but than when i saw so many of you have stuck with me since last 6 years ..i can't express in words how overwhelming it has been ..πŸ€—

THANK YOU ALL ...smiley31smiley31smiley31

lots and lots of love β€οΈ

Teaser

Mamaji: Sab ko lagta hai mien teri kamaiye pe …//

Doctor: Miss geet please app log sambhaliye aur batien mat kijeye its not advisable .. he was panicking to meet you iss hi liye I called you in ..

Geet nodded wiping away her tears ..

Mamaji wohh log bilkul pagal hain .. kuch nahi jante aur humien bhi unki baton ko dil p nahi lena chahiye.. who kya jaane humare bare mien ..

Aap bas ab araam karo…

She was made to standup by the nurse signaling her to leave now ..but Tanmay held her finger trying to stop her ..

Tu shadi karegi na geet ..

**^^**

JUST DONT KILL ME VIRTUALLY ...🀣

Bye i am running to type the rest of the update ..

Edited by sobia4maaneet - 4 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dynamic teaser, sort of expected this....

what will Geet say?

what will Maan do?

update soon

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Teasing teaser

Who is geet get married to? 

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Awesome tsr