Waiting for next update..

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Nice update. Waiting for the next. 

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Geet was their before Mr.Grewal arrive in meeting argument went long and Mr. Fin  try to say Maan the one whom not sending Geet things going out of Geet hand and Maan told his decision and left meeting that he's the one whom decide about his staffs

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Maan did not want Geet to go by herself. He cares even if he doesn't show it.

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow wow
they calm Each other and get  confidence from Each other too

volcano about yo burst — hmm will maan let geet go away to London. How can he stop her. 
ny admitting his feelings finally and asking her to become part of his life forever or ....

Geet On the other hand is willing to go. Maybe this will give her some relief from The daily hurt she is facing from

His silence 

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update 

This Fin this so annoying 🙄 

Oh no why did Geet agreed to go to London 

And other side maan was shocked and hurt too 

Let see what will happen next 

nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So geet is back as she is the only one who can handle the situation. Mr. Garewal and fin we're impressed with geet and asked her to handle this project personally staying in London. I want maneet to express their feelings now.  They had been already distant to each other due to their reasons but now it is time to bring them closer. If geet is moving to London then I want maan also to accompany her so that they get some time alone to express their love. Waiting for next dear 

Kuttisri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This Project thing is a Tough one I see! Uffff 

But Geet Being the project Manager she knew How To handle it all Well and She did!! But that Cost her to Manage the project in London itself and Off course How Can Maan let her go, He was against the idea... But looks like Geet wants to test his patience and wants to bring him out of all the insecurities he had or voice out his emotions to her 😆 That was a good one Tho because Baba Maan Khurana Aur Kitna wait karvayega Bechari Geet koh!! 

Mmm my Suggestion?? 🤔 I want Geet to put Maan on the So edge that He himself should voice out his love for her and What more Great That she wants to go to London, I'm sure Maan Bhi uske peeche peeche Jayega or that he would not let her go at all..  Ah please I want Maan to voice out his Emotions, Has Not he tired of hiding them??? 

I wonder What is their private Moment which is Not private to the employee anymore as they had seen Maaneet together?? Want More Maaneet moments plz 

crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

great update...short...too less maaneet but yes a lot of maaneet feelings....yes i would like geet to away and maan to miss her and not make prem the reasonfor missing her. i want him to acknowledge (which knows and does already) that it is him who can't stay without geet. I want him to feel the distance and pain that she had felt whenever he went away....

oops a private moment that didn't stay private anymore...gosh

I may not be able to come to geet forum too regularly, however, that said I will keep trying to check in weekly. can't stay away from this story. I had read the first fifty parts in one go. Please do not remove this story. I would like to read all parts and also re read the story at one go after it ends. Have already read it twice.

Thank you for writing this beautiful story