Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

hello there people,

hope everyone is doing fine, i am sorry for not updating this but i am super stuck with my job and study 

still trying to type some bits would try and get back soon

till then love me miss me ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜‰ðŸ¤—

luv ya

sobia 

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Will be waiting! 

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

A

I

T

I

N

G G G

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Waiting eagerly 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi there..... kindly update this SS!! 

sobia4maaneet thumbnail

next page

Edited by sobia4maaneet - 3 years ago
sobia4maaneet thumbnail

Hello, everyone i hope you all are doing fine. Things are going crazy here with COVID-19 and heavy thunderstorm and my final week of the semester ...pheww it was a crazy week but i got through it and tada ...

here is your update ...enjoy reading and leave your reviews ..

luv ya

sobia 

MG SS Salaam e Ishq

PART 57

An Hour before ..

Adi: hello pinky gi..i hope aapko yaad hai aaj Mr. Garewal ne aana hai ..

Pinky: umm ek min..(while munching chips).. han adi sir sorry ab boliye

Adi: pinky gi aap aajbhi khaane mien busy hain ..Mr. Garewal …//

Pinky: Oho adi sir chill mujhe yaad hai ab mere chips na khane se Mr. Garewal ne jaldi thorai aajana hai ..aur mene saari prepations check karli hain ..meeting room and all and aur aap itni tension kyun le rahe hain ab tu geet bhi aagayi hai ..

Adi: Geet aagayi hai??

Pinky: han kab ki abtou I guess almost 2 hours hugaye usko office aaye huye

Adi: pinky pakka geethi ko dekha na ..coz wohh yahan tu nahi aayi …apne room mien bhi nahi gayi

Pinky: uff fo adi sir ankhen kharaab thorai hain meri ..geet aagayi hai office par she was asking for shekar sir and seemed in a hurry.. aap ek kaam karo 4th floor pe check karo she must be with the marketing team ..

Pari: adi sir ..geet yahan hai ?

Adi: pinky gi k hisaab se she is on 4th floor, let me check with shekar.. mien abhi aata hoon and agar Mr. Garewal ke aana ka call aaye tu message me..

Pari: Don’t worry adi sir Veer is going to get him here with him …I will ask him to message me whenthey will be at a smaller distance ..i will let you know

Adi: Thanks ..

**^^**

Adi walked in on the meeting room of 4th floor with he saw geet busy in discussion with shekar and his team ..

Geet ..

Adi sir …ek min

So shekhar you think you will be able to present it ..

Of course geet …

Geet what is going on…tum office kab aayi aur mili kyun nahi

Sorry adi sir but mujhe shekar k saath yeh marketing campaign ka plan final karna tha ..i just didn’t had enough time ..

Shekhar: Alright everyone disburse you have 30 minutes to complete the task you have been given Iwant all the graphics completed and emailed to me and geet right before that…hurry up ..

The team left and shekhar turned to geet

Geet we still don’t have a proper presentation

Relax we have time I will start with the presentation now while you can work on your content that you need to have to say, we will get the graphics from your team and I will add them to the slides while in the meeting ..

Thanks a ton geet, you really did saved us and my job otherwise MK would have fired me today

Relax shekhar as the head of this project that’s my job I haven’t done any favors. This was my firstproject when I joined KC I won’t let anything ruin this …we have last few minutes left lets get to work …

While shekhar got busy with his papers geet turned to adi seeing he was waiting to talk to her ..and they walked at a distance to talk

Adi: geet I .. I just wanted to apologize

Geet: kis liye adi sir..mujhe samajh nahi aaraha

Adi: pari ne mujhe abhi bataya that …that you got to know it from her …and I know she isn’t even part of this project team but geet it was all with good intentions

Geet smiled: adi sir aapko mujhse sorry kehne ki koi zarorat nahi hai ..mujhe pata hai yeh sab aap log ne kis ke kehne par kiya

Adi: geet unhoon ne bhi yeh sab tumhain aur pareshani se bachane k liye kiya ..

Geet: adi sir abhi time buhat kam hai aur kaam buhat ziada ..yeh sorry waala scene na baad mien karenge abhi chalen help kariye meri buhat kuch karna baaqi hai abhi

Adi smiled and they both sat working until adi got a call from pari telling him Mr. garewal is about to reach the office in 10 minutes …

Geet he will be herein 10 minutes …

Shekhar: oh god we barely have a presentation ..

Geet: relax shekhar you know the plan you just have to convince him as Head of Marketing regardless of what is on the screen …adi sir aap Mr. Garewal ko receive kijeye I will join in a bit and shekhar before that tum upar jao aur maan sir ko plan batao give him brief details and make it quick you have only 15 minutes before Mr. Garewal clears the security checks and reach the top floor …hurry up I ll gather the documents and come up to the meeting room ..

**^^**

The eternity felt to have come to a stop while they stood there lost in each others she with the complains and hurt while he carried the longing and pain with him Mr. Garewal asked to start with the meeting and they both snapped out of their trance sighing they composed themselves and put on their business face.

Geet glanced at fins and Samuel sitting there and then looked at maan, that one look meant so much to him and just like that she walked away filling him with the calm and confidence he needed to get through with this meeting and face anything in the whole wide world …they both nodded at each other she smiled and exhaled ready to face whatever these people had to bring to them ..she knew the minute she walked in that it wasn’t going to be an easy meeting to get through with but she also knew maan would back up the plan sufficiently all she hoped was shekhar has briefed him correctly and doesn’t mess this up ..

Geet: so we will start with project briefing .. the progress so far is ….(and she explained all the technical details where the deadlines are how far they have progressed in completion of the project)… with this now I would like to invite Mr. Shekhar our head of marketing to present to you all our new marketing strategy for this project …shekhar ..

Shekhar: so gentlemen let me take you through with our new marketing strategy...

...therefore we will be more focusing on csr activities and build a positive image publicize those initiatives...

Fins: how do you think that would help infact it would only become explicit that you are doing all this to mend for what you did in your previous strategy...

Shekhar: no that's not what we aim ...

Garewal: but that'show it appears to be Mr. Shekhar

Shekhar: sir what I mean is k ...

And the discussion continued much to maan’s annoyance shekhar was unable to get his point across and after a few minutes geet stood up in the pretext of looking into shekhar's laptop while actually she just opened the finished ppt file that she emailed him just now and then intervened at the right moment ..

Geet: actually the problem at hand is not about marketing the product i.e our project but it's about rebuilding our brand image and presenting it to the general public in a different light .. so what I understand from shekhar's presentation so far is,we need to work on our PR first and then on marketing

Fin: all this investment is going to go into repairing your company image how is t any good to the project and anyways I don't even think it will be successful after the drastic public shaming your company went through ..

Geet smiled and then looked at maan for a nano second seeing his expression she could clearly see he was loosing his calm yet with that one look she assured him and gained the confidence she needed to get through this ....and then turned to fin ..

Hindi mien ek kahawat hai Mr. Fin ..

Badnaam hunge tu kya naam na huga ...smiley36

Everyone including Mr. garewal had a smile on his face ..while geet continued ..

Let me explain ..see even negative marketing is a marketing .. have a look at these survey results on the screen ..

This was done in last two days .. and 60% of the responded says they have heard about our project,where it is and it's specifics .. and out of those 60% majority had

heard it through a news channel ..

And the only reason why our housing project was on news channels is because a competitor tried to tarnish our reputation by means of a conspiracy not because of a failed marketing strategy.. 

So like I said before,the project is already popular enough that investing in it's marketing will not be necessary but we have to just work on our public image ...

Garewal: do we have proofs for this conspiracy maan?

Maan: yes we do that is why I fired the whole marketing team of London  ..they were all involved ...

Shekhar: that's great than we can sue those employees and prove to the world that it wasn't us behind that advertisement...

Maan was almost about to snap when geet started talking ..

That would only make us the villian in the whole scenario ..

Maan: exactly so we are going to take legal actions against the company owners which were behind this .. they would learn what happens if you mess with Maan Singh khurana ...

S: that sounds like a good plan to me..

The relief was evident on the faces of all kc employees in the room but it was short lived with Fin's next remark ..

F: a great strategy without the proper implementation is bound to fail .. so who is going to be executing this whole PR or marketing campaign in London from your side Mr.Khurana ...

Garewal: who else than geet fin ..clearly she is the driving force behind this idea and the vision ...

Romeo was staring at shekhar's face smirking with his frustrated expressions on the other hand geet was taken a back while maan stood up from his chair in a calm and composed manner hinting the end of this meeting in actuality he was anything but calm ..

Maan: I am the decision maker here gentlemen ..you will get know who will be coordinating with you on this later on ..

Veer shook his head asking geet to do something clearly maan's blunt response had offended not only fins but Mr. Garewal as well ..

Fins: what do you mean Mr. Khurana, you want to put this project in a jeopardy again .. 

Mr. Garewal: even I don't understand maan what could be the reason behind not assigning the person who understands the vision and the concept the most rather choose someone else for this ...

Geet closed her eyes wondering where this discussion would end, she very well knew anybody trying to dictate their terms to maan would only make him flip and him being angry on Fins was in no way favorable to them …she prayed silently that Fins would drop the subject …or maan was seriously going to go crazy here …she could literally feel him radiating anger from across the room …

Maan: Mr. Garewal the success of this project is as much my responsibility as it is yours ..and I won't let any more hurdles tarnish our image ..

S: then probably you should take our suggestions into consideration Mr. Khurana..

Veer: guys we have now finally gotten an agreement with the proposal for the campaign.. I am sure geet ma'am can supervise things from here as well like she has been for so long..

F: and risk having it getting subjected to another conspiracy are we veer ??

Maan: Mr. Fins I understand wit the current situation of your company this has become an important issue but geet is the chief business analyst here and heading many other projects as a project manager I can't risk all of them for one project. I hope you would understand that Mr. Garewal as the CEO I have think of a lot of other things as well...

F: are you trying to say that now since your marketing standing in India is exceptionally well and you had found your footing in London's market .. the one project that got you all these limelight's is no longer your priority ..

Geet: that's not what it is but I can assure you what happened in the past won't be repeated.. I had been coordinating things for years now from here only and I can do that in future as well ..

Garewal: geet I am not doubting your credibility but as a matter of fact things did went wrong when you all tried this approach .. I had been behind maan to get you posted in London in order for you to oversee things first hand but he has been putting it off for years now …

S: also a strategy can only be driven by someone who understands the vision behind it Ms. Handa ...you have fired the whole marketing team..there is no one in London ...the only person in this room who really understand the whole idea behind this campaign appears to be you and you all are telling us that you won't become a direct part of it 

Everyone including veer and geet were speechless ..in the prevailing silence maan spoke with determination..

Maan: as I said before..I will take the decision in the best interest of the project and the company.. you will get to know who will be coordinating with you on this..

Fin: I wonder what is it that you don't want to send Ms. Handa to London ...

after what Mr. garewal had said about asking her to be posted in London and him putting it of for YEARS ..!! geet kept looking at him wondering since when is he wearing this mask of aloofness and suddenly Fins' remark It came out as a taunting as it could get in a professional setting hinting otherwise making maan almost snap at him with eyes that could kill but at the same time stung a lot of open wounds for geet ..she looked at him and their gaze met speaking the unspoken and in a matter of a second geet realized this wasn't about somebody else dictating him that made maan rebuff the idea rather he was stopping her from going away ...and with that maan broke the eye contact making clear to her that he isn't going to except it ...as always..!!

Oblivious to their private moment fins continued ...

F: Ms. Handa how about you handle your projects in India remotely.. i am sure you have better controls and established teams here to get things done ..

Geet looked at him apprehensively and even before maan could snap she responded ....

I can ...smiley3smiley44

The whole kc squad stood frozen while maan stood staring at her shocked when

Mr. Garewal exclaimed..

Great then that's settled ..nice idea fins ..you solved the whole issue ..so maan it's all sorted now right ...

Maan stood there trying not to loose his composure yet spitting fire through his eyes for anyone who knew him could easy detect that he was at the very end of his patience..and with the same expressions he turned to Mr garewal ..

We'll see about it ..

And with that he left the conference room leaving some grasping for air for they held their breathes for too long while others perplexed ..

**^^**

PRECAP

they were in a bubble of their own like the world around them didn’t existed and right then from the corner of her eyes she saw a movement and that was enough to make her take a step back creating a distance between them and notice romeo walking away to his seat while the whole floor there were stealing glances at them from their respective location ..

She looked away embarrassed at what just happened while maan stood there unaware to the stares of the staff his back to the whole audience they had to their little moment which didn’t stayed private any longer..

*^^**

So i am excited for this track, what do you all want? geet to go away or something else please pour in your suggestions i would love to hear ..

Edited by sobia4maaneet - 3 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

great update

geet attend the meeting with Garewal n team relaxing every one 

demand from the team make maan angry but when geet accept to be there personally shock maan n kc staff

ferdouz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

For long time both have suffered in their own ways.

Maan realizing and planning a confession was such a welcome decision. 

Both need their share of happiness. So separation is a not welcome decision for me atleast. 

They compliment each other so beautifully. They need each other. 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for the pm! 

hope you are fine, keep safe

Part 57

lovely update... well written

so Geet is at the office. of cos Adi is surprised to see her.

at least Shekhar thanked Geet.

can understand why Adi apologised to Geet but she told him it was unnecessary.

Geet and Maan just absorb the moment seeing each other.

Geet did well and assisted Shekhar with the presentation.

great that Maan fired the entire London office marketing team for the conspiracy.

so Mr Fin wants to know why Maan does not want to send Geet to London.

Maan was angry.

glad that Geet knows that Maan did not want to send her away.

nice that Geet will be working remotely in India.

Maan surprised that Geet agreed