Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Superb update....

Interesting to know Geet agree to go London.,

But curious to know is she will go or not...

Looking forward to know...

sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crazymaneetian

great update...short...too less maaneet but yes a lot of maaneet feelings....yes i would like geet to away and maan to miss her and not make prem the reasonfor missing her. i want him to acknowledge (which knows and does already) that it is him who can't stay without geet. I want him to feel the distance and pain that she had felt whenever he went away....

oops a private moment that didn't stay private anymore...gosh

I may not be able to come to geet forum too regularly, however, that said I will keep trying to check in weekly. can't stay away from this story. I had read the first fifty parts in one go. Please do not remove this story. I would like to read all parts and also re read the story at one go after it ends. Have already read it twice.

Thank you for writing this beautiful story

hey, you are probably the only one willing to have geet go away .. 😆

waise this is geet forums or were referring to FF forum??

Edited by sobia4maaneet - 3 years ago
sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

MG SS: Salaam e Ishq

Part 58

Maan walked in his cabin furious.. seething in anger ...he threw the base on the floor smashing it into million pieces and punched the wall bruising his knuckles still not being able to control himself he shut the blinds to all sides and sat on his chair trying to understand what just happened ... He was waiting for last 10 days to see her .. and finally when she came all she had we're anger and accusations in her eyes ..but could he blame her ??

It's been 10 days and he never approached her.. he wanted to God only knows how much but Every time he stopped wondering what would she ask ... What is she expecting.. can he really give her all she deserves .. is he ready to take the chance again...what if something went wrong .. she was angry at him for not being able to answer her questions and he still couldn't find the words to ..so what exactly could he start on ...and amidst all the apprehensions, fear and work load here he is after 10 days of their almost breakdown where she is ready leave the continent ...and he still don't have an idea how could she do this ... 

The last time he saw her was when she was walking out of the hospital taking her uncle after his discharge… that night so many barriers were broken between them yet no words were exchange, the tiredness, the mental, physical and emotional exhaustion had taken a toll on both of them scumming to which they both had slept while in each others’ embrace, that night he slept peacefully after so many years or may be for the first time after he lost his parents …but than it made him yearn for her every night since then .. she had left even before he woke up and he couldn’t even see her the whole day despite trying since her mami was there even dadi maa came to see tanmay singh that day early morning knowing he will be discharged today … And she left from the hospital without a word..without even seeing him …left him wondering what would she say when she will meet him ..what would he do when he will see her the next time… what is she expecting after that night …questions and so many questions have clouded his mind since then that he couldn’t even be at peace for a second.. restless,anxious, extremely stressed and top of all scared ..he waited for her .. he is still waiting for her walk in and decide on their fate … 

Ajeeb khaslat hai iss dil e bekarar ki

Milna bhi hai mil ne se darr bhi

Deedar ki hasrat bhi hai aur

Samna ho jaane ka khaoof bhi

he had imagined millions of times envisioned her walking in front of him accusing him,sometimes questioning him other times just silently engulfing herself in him but never in his wildest of imagination he thought of their encounter to be like this ...!!

they both were so busy over the last 10 days, maan with the tons of work load of office and geet...she has been so keen on taking care of her mamaji all by herself she barely had time, and from her late night emails he knows she isn’t keeping well, another reason for his restlessness ..!! Another reason why he worked day and night to rid her of any possible work load he could, kept from her the mess London's prestigious project was in ...even after knowing how important this was for him, her and the company as well..

**^^**

Geet, Veer and Adi accompanied Mr. garewal and his associate to bid good byes and just as they left veer and adi turned to geet with the questioning eyes looking at her expectantly for an answer..

Adi: geet why did you…tumhain pata hai na is tarha client k saamne maan sir ko interrupt karna was asking for trouble ..

Veer: the way bhai left the room, god only save us all today from his wrath ..

Geet: tu mien kya karti veer ..adi sir .. you saw the way they were charging us ..maan sir bhi unko kisi ka naam nahi bata rahe thay ..all the efforts of last 2 days would have gone to drain if I hadn’t agreed to this and lets face it with veer busy in Germany and whole marketing team fired from job, we don’t have a person to deal with this. My only hope was shekhar being able to pull this presentation convincing them but he ..he also failed against that Fin’s question ..

Adi: MK isn’t going to be happy about this geet ..

Geet: wohh tu waise bhi mujhse khush nahi hute adi sir.. unke dimag mien kya chalta hai wohh tu sirf maan sir ko pata huta hai ..anyways mien chalti hoon Mamaji ka final followup checkup hai aaj 3 bje aur this meeting took up whole 1st half kuch files pick karni hai mujhe cabin se uske baad I will leave ..

Maan stood up from his chair ..pacing the length of his office ..wondering where they are heading and how could she do all that.. frustration, anger, fear and guilt piling up on his mind with every second and that when he looked up to see her empty chair across the glass partition ..remembering all the time she use to sit there sneaking glances at him while he secretly enjoyed her admiration …the warmth with which she filled his life …

I need to talk to her.. I need to know what is going on in her mind …why are you doing this geet…

While he stepped out to find her in the 8-floor building, geet was in the lift with Romeo making her way to her cabin

Romeo: waise geet ma’am you should make a detour to 4th floor marketing area, it seemsas if a barren land after war ..

Geet: and why is that so ..

Romeo: apparently after his epic failure in the conference room, shekhar has taken out his frustration upon his staff members making the gossip mills run double time

Geet: I spent good 2 hours in the morning to explain to him what the campaign is all about but he just couldn’t deliver it ..

Romeo: but I loved it,you should have seen his face ma’am he was actually taking all the credit for this campaign in front of MK and then right when fins started to grill him with the questions he looked like a 5th grade student in a viva gone blank..

Geet: let it be, I have to leave right now for maamji’s appointment but I will join tomorrow and sort out how we can go about handling things with me in London, waise tu you all must have gotten use to it in the last 15 days but still we need to have aplan with this time difference and all ..

Romeo: so you are really going to leave?

Geet: there isn’t any other option romeo .. (they stepped out of the lift at 8th floor engrossed in their discussion completely missing maan coming in long strides towards them) ..i have to leave for things to work out as they should in the better interest of us all ..

The second she looked up …he was just a few steps away from her still looking like a man on a mission with his long determined strides in her direction making her halt in her place..standing still she lost herself for second in the captivating aura he cast around himself and snapped out of it just when he stood towering her talking in the most rigid manner she heard in a long time as if he was conscious not to say something ..

We need to talk ..

Geet stood there holding her breath lost looking at him and the way he held her gaze, there was this crazy gleam in his eyes that made her heart beat faster, he was almost intruding her personal space, they could feel each others’ breath on their skin, almost as if the time stopped and they were locked in this moment neither one of them moving or looking away. He stood there like a epitome of male dominance while she held her grounds wondering what is he going to say, his demeanor scared her not because she thought he would hurt but because she didn’t knew what she would end up saying with him overpowering her senses like this. When she walked in the office today she made a solid resolve to not show him how desperately she was waiting for him in the last 10 days and how much she wanted to hear him say it to her that he missed her and yet in this moment when he stood in front of her looking at her like that through those consuming eyes that could make her forget the whole wide world she wanted nothing more than to melt in his embrace and hold his collar to jerk him and question him why is he still not saying anything …

But she did nothing like that …she stood there looking at him unable to comprehend the emotion in his eyes was it anger, longing or love yet making him see the accusation,anger, longing, hurt and may be love that she held in her heart for him …they were in a bubble of their own like the world around them didn’t existed and right then from the corner of her eyes she saw a movement and that was enough to make her take a step back and notice romeo walking away to his seat and the whole floor there stealing glances at them.

She looked away embarrassed while maan stood there unaware to the stares of the staff with his back to the whole audience they had to their little moment which didn’t stayed private any longer ..and misunderstood geets’ hesitance as her ignorance towards him ..frustrated he held her hand in his firm grip and almost dragged her along with him till the end of the floor in his cabin ..

Geet tried to free her hand, tried to tell him she was coming he didn’t needed to do all this,mortified at the reactions of the few female staff members but didn’t voiced anything that could make the situation anymore explicit if that was possible…

He entered the cabin opening the door with a jerk and the same moment geet jerked her hand free from his hold swinging in the cabin with the physical effort of the action while maan stood there facing away from geet in the entrance stroking a hand through his hair in frustration and anger …while geet rubbed her wrist where he had his grip like a wise a few second ago trying to ease the pain and hoping he hasn’t left a mark for her to explain …maan exhaled hoping to calm himself before speaking to her and turned to see her doing the same involuntarily walking upto her holding her hand now in a gentle grip while she snapped and stepped away ..

Kya soch kar aapne bahar yeh tamasha kiya ..?

Seriously geet ..

Poora office dekh raha tha maan sir ..par aapko kya farq parta hai .. (she turned away trying to keepher emotions under control) ..

Maan walked upto her taking her hand in his and placing an ice cube on her wrist making her wince abit ..

Then probably you should have agreed to come with me the minute I asked ..

Geet looked at his face trying to decipher the person in front of her ..the frowned brows seeing her wince and the gentle care he showed her …all the things happened in the hospital flashed in front of her in second while he continued to rub the ice on her wrist completely oblivious to her turmoil …

She wiped the lone tear that threatened to slip way when he walked to drop the ice cube and close the opened mini refrigerator door.

Maan; now would you mind explaining it to me, just what were you thinking agreeing to go to London in front of those idiot geet ..

Aapke khayal se aur kya solution tha us time pr.. they are our clients maan sir aur unhe apni strategies se satisfy karna humari responsibility hai ..

Maan stood across his table leaning with both hands pressed on the table top ..

Geet if you have forgotten I am the decision making authority over here, and what you did there isn’t acceptable ..

On any other day geet would have been intimidating with his anger, his demeanor but today she too hurt and too angry to care for anything he had to say, she attributed his initial resistance to fins’ idea to the fact that he was being felt dictated but later on she realized the problem was not fins or garewal telling him what to do but her …it was her going away and that was what bothered him and may be that is why he didn’t had an argument to back his decision and yet he won’t accept it ..and this what hurt her.. after everything they went through.. after all that happened in the hospital he still is avoiding her ..and so she stood firmly on her place looking directly into his eyes speaking with a confidence maan never heard in her ..

Maan sir yeh aap bhi jante hain aur mien bhi if I had not agreed to this, the discussion wouldn’t have ended well and whom do you think is going to do this, shekhar failed you saw him, veer is busy with germany’ s new business and you fired the whole marketing team of London where do you think we stand right now ..

Maan straightened with frustration walking back to long window overlooking the busy street of the delhi city and told her in a clipped voice ..

Not your place to think geet ..

Geet walked upto to him standing a few steps apart she voiced her question ..one that has been on her mind from the minute he left the conference room. One the answer to which could change everything between them right this moment.

Why can’t you let me go?

Maan turned to look at her astonished with her question, initially for the fact that she asked him…for a second his heart stopped beating with the apprehension and then looking  into those loved filled eyes his mind questioned her.. did she really asked him this, after what happened between them she still needed to ask him this ..!!

Boliye maan sir.. I need as answer maan sir.. why can’t you ..

Geet could see the question in his eyes but her defiance filled hazel duo challenged him …they were demanding him an answer.. an answer he could not have given.. even if hetried words failed him and he stood there rooted looking at her ..wondering what can he tell her …how would he put it all in words …something he haven’t confessed to him in words …how is he going to explain it all to her …geet saw the confusion in his eyes… she could see him contemplating yet she stood her grounds ..determined to get her answers today ..she looked at him ..while he looked away not being able to look into her truthful stare …and his hesitance only broke her heart further making her whisper in a teary voice ..unable to mask her hurt any longer ..

Aapne kaha tha aapko farq parta hai …(maan looked up questioning her sudden change in conversation while continued looking into oblivion) .. Hospital mien aapne kaha tha aapko farq parta hai …(and then with eyes filled with unshed tears, hope, longing and love she looked at him questioning) aaj yeh bhi bata dejeye aapko farq kyun parta hai ..

There were only a few steps of difference but maan could feel the wall building between them right infront of his eyes, her expectation and his hesitance, a brick and a cement seeping in together to separate them to a distance of miles apart.. his heart stopped beating for a second seeing the intensity of emotions in her eyes and he looked away closing his eyes trying to will himself to voice it out ..

To tell her …

…he can’t live without her

and so he can’t let her leave him and go..

…she is the soul of his lifeless being

…he would only be a living corpse without her

…he would die every second being away from her

to kiss her senseless

to tell her he love her to the moon and back

but he could do nothing just as the image of her lifeless cold body lying in his arms bloody with the gun shot she bared for him flashed infront of his eyes, the corpse of his bhaiya and bhabi and that of his parent came as a memory of yesterday and he snapped open his eyes turning away from her gasping for air almost gagging at the worst memories of his life ..and so flowed the following words so effortlessly from his mouth ..

I am not bound to answer any of your questions Ms. Handa

For a moment she thought he was about to say everything she ever yearned to hear from him…seeing the serene expression just before he opened his eyes her heart did aflutter hoping against hope that may be he is going to tell her that he …but nothing and his words only increased her frustration to another level making her snap his hand and turn him to face her …

You cannot always getaway by saying this …and this time I won’t buy this …agar mere sawaalon ke jawaab nahi de sakte tu mien bhi aapki koi baat nahi manoo’gi ..

Maan looked at her with the steal expression he had mastered over the years to mask his torment,his emotion ..

You forgetting who is the boss here ..

But today it looked as if his blank expression, fake anger those glares nothing had any affect on her.And he was unable to comprehend why it was so important for her to have those words from him. Why can’t she understand he can’t ..he will never be able to confess it to her …how would he ever bear to be the reason for making her face the door of death again.. what if he looses her as well ..

And so even though her curt tone those words slit through his heart he stood still looking at her hoping against hope that she would see through him like she did in that hospital, but alas they say and wisely so anger is one of the seven deadly sinmaking the most purest soul blind with its fog …

Nahi bhooli mien aur mene bhi yeh decision iss company ki loyal employee hone ke naate hi liya hai..jo iss company k liye better hai

Every word was a burden but he still went through with it wishing she would give up …

Wohh sochna mera kaam hai geet tumhaara nahi

Really maan sir ..

She wasn’t going to up…she needed to break that wall he was hiding himself behind ..fighting staking everything she had her heart, her soul but most of all her pride…

If you really think mera London jaana ek galat decision hai tu wohh wahan jo chair rakhi hai na…wahan beth kar yeh baat boliye ..Wohh aapke father aur aapke bhai ki chair haina maan sir…uss chair p beth kar mujh se kahiye ke mene jo kiya woh galat hai and you have a better idea to get through the situation.

Geet ..//

She couldn’t have heard anymore of his lies, what she saw in his eyes in that dimly lit hospital room was hitched to her memory and his masked face these icy remarks couldn’t have taken that memory away from her…she won’t let him. If he isn’t ready to take that moment further if this is what he wants then she can’t lower herself anymore and she will not let him tarnish that memory in her heart that he did loved her either … even if it was for just one moment that one weak moment in that hospital room even if that was another person to who was standing in front of her right now that person loved her..cared for her to stay with her in that hospital for whole week ..loved her enough to hold her in her weakest moment for the whole night …even if that meant he wasn’t ready to accept that infront of the whole world …that thought made her feel torn ..a tear trail slipped from her eyes and she looked away in self loath …

Nahi maan sir …bas…please abb aur nahi kar sakti mien …

Inn sawaloon ke saath…iss kashmakash mien aur nahi jee sakti …mene realize bhi nahi kiya k jis saayeke peeche mien bhaag rahi hoon …wohh mujhe mere har rishte se door le aaya…mien apni zindagi mien aisi uljhi ke mere aas paas kiya huraha hai mene noticetak nahi kiya …mien apni selfishness mien apne rishtoon ko dukh nahi de sakti…phir se nahi …iss liye …abb mien kisi umeed ka peecha nahi karungi …kisi sawaal ka jawab talaash nahi karungi …ya tu mujhe mere sawaalon ka jawab miljayega warna inn sawaalon se ..sab se mujhe door jana huga ..apne aap ko apne rishtoon ko bachane ke liye …

Geet never looked up to see his expressions… may because she knew she would see the reflection of her hurt on his face and that would melt her heart ..break her resolve and he kept looking at those down casted heavy lids …the struggle on that angel face …the way she was clutching her dupatta all the while …his hand almost went up to wipe away the lone tear trail that slipped from her eyes but his mind stopped him from doing so …his heart was dying to take her in his arm and stop her from leaving …cage her in his embrace never to let go …but he stood still while she left from his cabin …n he sank down on his chair …never in his wildest dream he ever imagined them parting ways like this …he wanted to scream ..he wanted to run and stop her …he wanted to break every thing around him but he sat still completely paralyzed …immobile ..some how the grief made him immune to his own surrounding …her words that heart breaking expression those tears trailing down her cheek …everything playing back in his mind in a loop …

**^^**

PRECAP

Anushka: Yeh aaj MK ko kya huga ..itne kya zarori hai geet ma'am ko dhundhna ..god inke mood swings tou kabhi samajh nahi aayenge ...🤪 kabhi tu he didn't wanted me calling her at all and now he is going crazy searching her ..

enjoy reading and do leave your reviews and likes

Edited by sobia4maaneet - 3 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

maan's fear to loose geet increasing confussion between them n taking them away from each other 

geet only wants maan voice what his eyes convey all the time to her  

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Maan hurting her and him self by not voice out his feelings his heart will burst anytime realizing she's going away 

But Geet want answers of her questions but Maan fear of losing her making him coward and no one talk to MSK the way she did but he doesn't mind he cared her so much when he put ice cube  her wrist shr knows he loved him but now enough of hide and seek she losing her orher relations in this 

ferdouz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maan is going round in circles here coz of his insecurities. 

I completely agree with Geet. He either accept their relationship or just let her go. 

He can't have her near him just to gaze her affectionately through the partition of his office. 

Precap looks like again Geet has left him again. 

Hope better sense prevails. 

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

How long maan how long can you let your fear ruin both your lives. You could have had such a beautiful time. Now she is going away. And you are frozen not able to utter those words 

seriously your fear!!!!

poor geetvtrying her best to get the answers from him but knowing he will not voice it. She knows his love for her   No wonder he stayed with her for her but will not voicenout his feelings 

interesting precsp

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

God this man 

Why can't he just voice out his feelings to geet 

Instead of hurting geet over and over and even himself 

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update. It's high time Maan accepts Geet as part of his life in front of her and the world.

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Precap 

Interesting Maan going crazy fr not finding Geet