ASYA (KABHI) FF ONLY IN YOUR ARMS. ...updated on page 14 , 21/4/15

asyakabhidreamy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello wonderful people's I am asyakabhidreamy Asya's biggest fan! 😉😉I am new in this forum
I want to write something for my cutie pies cuz I am badly missing them 😭.

here you go
Hope you enjoy it...Smile thanks chahanya for reminding mistake. I m asyakabhi biggest fan . I stopped watching qh after ksg exit. 😭I cry a lot but then i pour out my love, my pain, my love for them in my study . And today i m topper in class nd everyones favorite. All thanks to my asyakabhi... 4 me Ksg nd surabhi r d alway best... They r hottest , sexiest, most adorable, most desirable, most beautiful, and best couples !!!😊😊😊

- Please dont go I can't live without you please...I know you are not bad boy you are my karan please don't go... Please I can't.. I won't ...
There was nothing between us .. I need to go nd fulfil my dreams...you were nothing but mistake for me.. just break it. Nd let me go..

- Nooo... Please ... no you can't leave me alone... don't go.. I need you!
But he started walking although she was begging for don't go he leave her. She break down nd flow tears make their way from her eyes...she screamed loudly cursing god why he did it to her. Rain started pouring it's heart out on that innocent girl.she drenched fully in rain .but she didn't acknowledged that cuz she was in pain inwardly .

- Why...why.. you did it to me... why ..why..

Her voice came as a whisper lastly..

- Cut it... shouted director .everyone has tears in their eyes by seeing that excellent shot.
Zoya you are the best as always... mind blowing superb... director smiled at Zoya praising her.
Thank you sir... Zoya also smiled .spot boy came up with towel nd handed it to Zoya. Zoya mouthed thank you to him .Mark who was Zoya assistant came smiling at her .

Shot was very graceful like always mam. You r always best ...you r just...He stopped his eyes traveled all over her body. She was looking like drenched goddess .her white gown was sticked to her body making visible her sexy curve visible. Her sexy boobs were salivating him .her figure was not making justice to him .Zoya didn't acknowledged that and make her way towards her van. There crowd was full of her crazy fans cheering up her .

- Zoya ...Zoya ... you r d best...woo hoo...

Zoya smiled on their craziness .she waved hello to every one nd mouthed thank you to them. She blew fly kiss towards some of them they became faint at her angelic look. Zoya smiled inwardly but the crowd became more excited and started came between her path. Guards came for her security. They clear her path .

she enter in her van nd closed the door.and started undressing herself . She watched herself in the mirror.now she was only in her lacy bra nd underwear. Something caught her eye as she placed her hand on her chest bone. There was love bite on her chest bone .she smiled at stroked it softly which was blue now . Then she saw trail of love bites following by it nd they disappeare in her lacy bra.she blushed .It reminded her last night passionate yet wild lovemaking which she shared with love of her life.now also can hear loud cheering of her fans. 

She felt blessed by their love.but that was not what she wants .she doesn't want that love but that one for which she craved daylight too. The love of the man of her dreams ...The man who drive her crazy all time... nd make her scream nd beg by his name begging for mord nd more ...the man who is her knight in shining armours ... He is her romeo...her prince charming... her hero...her first and only love...her Asad... The biggest nd one of the best industrial of India. 

Her mind go to the train of past when they first met and share the first kiss of their life.the kiss which send shiver through her spine .

**FLASHBACK. ...**

And then hero comes nd save heroine the pool.got it ?
Zoya nd rohan nodded who was the lead of the film.they make final touch to their makeup.
Ready??? Light camera sound nd action... director shouted and scene goes on. Scene goes excellent .After sometime Zoya ask to director for leave coz she was not feeling .director agreed nd tell her to take proper care .

Zoya smiled nd make her way to the hotel where she decided to rest tonight.she goes there secretly coz she doesn't want any media attention or fans crowd .right now she felt like just cuddled to bed nd sleep. Mark came up with keys nd handed it to Zoya .After thousands of times mark asked to take care to her he leaves. Sometimes Zoya doesn't understand why did Mark behave like husband .she make her way to bed nd dropped herself on it.sleep make her way to Zoya eyes .she slept there peacefully.

Here Asad came to the same hotel to rest tonight.he change nd freshen up. He came to his balcony to get some fresh air. He cooled down.nd make his way near pool side porch. He sat there with his laptop. He started typing on his laptop .Zoya who awake after sometime came need pool to get cool evening breeze .It was late night 10:30 so there is no need of fear of being caught.but she saw someone on other side who was working on his laptop.

Asad felt like someone is watching him he look upwards nd saw a lady only in her nightie staring at him. She was looking extremely beautiful . But he ignored it nd continue with his work. Zoya was burning in his intense gaze she blushed .wait why did I blush ...? But when she looked back at him he was working .wait did he ignore her?ignore me ? Zoya faruki? People die for seeing my one look nd here this man is working without looking at me . I will show him what Zoya faruki means ...If I didn't make him loose himself then change my name ... Asad heard stomping of foot step . He looked to see if she has gone but the she was not in sight. He sighed and carry on with his work. But then when he saw the sight in front of him make his throat dry. 

Zoya was in her sexy bikini . She was looking damn hot.it was lacy one black in colour .He couldn't help but stand up to get better view of her.she smiled sexily at him nd pull her zip of bikini coat sliding it down to her creamy legs. Revealing her puffy boobs to him .ooh god how much I want to suck them hard nd nibbles them in my mouth .how perfectly they will fit in my palms.

He just wanted to rip her off and show her his bed nd tell her show her teach her how badly want her right now. Zoya saw magic working on him nd how he went hard suddenly. She sexily make her way to the stand of swimming pool. Nd take doe in pool . Asad breath hitched .she swim like mermaid. Her body moves in rythem . 

Asad mind was started flashing images of how he will touch her.. hardly ..roughly ... He will make her scream his name, me in way like no one had ever he will do that things to her that she will not be able to walk for weak.. that's it ! I need her... He don't know why he acted like that sudden .It never happens to him .He had seen million of girls who was ready to give there all to him .But he never fall for them .

Then why now? He looked up to see where she was but she was no where. He came forward but she was not there. Where she go ?

Help...Help. ..

He heard someone scream.nd there she was ... yelling for help ...blood rush from his face . He became all mad nd jumped into pool... towards her..
I m coming...I m coming..

He reached to her and brought her in his arms but feels like something was not letting go her leg .He saw downwards to see a metal so string which was twitched to her leg. He break it In one ego.
He carried her towards the pool side and placed her on floor .she was unconscious he try to get her conscious. He was hell angry not on her but on himself .He don't know why but he felt himself responsible for this . He thumped on her chest. Water don't came out . He started panicking now. He tried hard but she didn't get in sense. Now last way remain to him . 

Mouth to mouth.. He felt some embraced but can't help himself. He really want those puffy,pouty , juicy lips of her between his . Nd he will suck it off all juice from them. He bend slowly to her mouth his hot breath was showering her face. He closed his eyes nd parted his lips. There lips just inch way. He just flow in the moment but feel quite jerk .He opened his eyes to see Zoya embracing. She looked away to hide her face to not to show blush appear on her . Asad became all embrassed. He felt like dejected. What came up in his mind nd he try to do such thing .He scolded himself. Zoya waited for him to turn her head nd kiss her. But she greeted by such fool response ..

I um mm I umm s.s. .s.o sorry... vo..vo.. actually... sorry ..I didn't have to do that... I ..um..
Zoya looked at him.his handsome face showing guilt of thing he haven't even do.such fool he is !he
Was shaking while saying revealing his perfectly toned body through his transparent very neck shirt.ummm six packs! She mental squealed in joy . But wait is he try to go... He was just going to stood up when sudden jerk cause him turn towards her . 

Before he understands what was happening her lips on his... electricity flow from their body with this touch. Zoya kissed him telling him that he didn't do anything wrong. She bit his lower lip cuz he was not responding. He gaped nd she enter her to urge exploring his mouth .finally Asad gave in nd surrender himself to her .He respond with equal fever .He nibbled her lip nd bite it hard much to her surprise .His tongue enter her mouth nd their passion erupted between them .They rolled on ground .Asad take his hand under her head so she didn't get any injury . 

That small gesture made her feel loved. Her hands also make their way in her hair. They kissed like it was last moment of their lives.. like their life is depend on it .. now Zoya rolled on her side taking all his wait on himself .Asad try to roll again but Zoya tangled her legs with him. They broke kiss and stared into each other eyes. Asad was not feeling like satisfied. He try kiss her again.but she turn away nd accidently his lips crush to her neck... Zoya gasped...not bad...she arched her neck to give him more access of her. Now stage was on fire.asad smashed his lips hardly on her neck bone... kissing every part of it ..Zoya didn't want to come from this sweet yet wild dream . Asad make his way towards her chest .. Zoya breath hitched when his hand move towards string of her bikini top.he pulled it down ...she moaned.. 

Asad slightly reveal some part of her boobs . His mouth started cares the boobs upper part .and his other hand started gently squeeze other one .Zoya was breathless now.. oh god this man will be the death of me.. she brought his head more to her breast. His mouth softly brushed her boobs.
Ummm... soft moan escaped from her mouth.. bringing back Asad to reality...Asad head shot up with shock. He watched the ethereal beauty under his body.. her lips swollen because of their wild kiss...her soft chick turns crimson red.. He looked away . He sighed nd looked back at her. Her eyes were brimming with unshaded tears of fear of rejection. He leaned nd kissed her for head then her nose. He smiled nd sighed...

You know what ? You will be the end of me.. I think I m in love with you...
Situation is same here too... you drive me crazy...

They both smiled nd leaned to kiss each other but sound of clearing throat brought them back .They saw a man standing there.asad quickly cover Zoya with his arm. Zoya blushed at his protectiveness.
You both are driving me crazy...I m seeing you from last 20 minutes... but you two are not wanting to stop .but it's not proper place go to bedroom nd make love her... before audience increase nd enjoy the scene go to your room... I don't want tomorrow's newspaper flooded with news of the Indias biggest industrial Asad ahmad khan nd queen of millions hearts Zoya faruki caught having love moments... man smiled nd walked away waving all the best to them.

Asad Zoya mouth fell open at comment and both blushed nd looked away..
Zoya...is this? ? I would like to love you like that every night... Zoya shied .
Is this so Asad ahmad khan ? It will be my pleasure ...
And Asad picked up her carried her towards her room.
I will see you tomorrow...

She nodded nd smiled .but felt like why he didn't do something now..
I would have loved to do things to you but I need to talk to that man who see us... I don't want anything bad on your image... He said as if he understands what she was thinking.zoya felt touched by his concern nd love... yes.. He is the one for whom I was looking...
Asad turned but stopped when he heard her voice.
Come soon... I will be waiting for you tomorrow...
Asad smiled and nodded.he then goes leaving sleepless Zoya only to dreaming about him.

***FLASHBACK ENDS***

Zoya smiled remembering their first meeting. But moment disturb when she heard thud of something. She turned and beyond shocked nd embrassed .
What the hell are you doing here ????

Tadda! !! Hope you enjoyed! Please do like nd comment only then I will continue..😛

~~Index ~~

Chapter 2 :page 4

Chapter 3 : page 6

Chapter 4 : page 9 

Chapter 5 :page 11

Chapter 6 : page 14 
Edited by asyakabhidreamy - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess101PM thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
Commenting from. My PM account 
But I love this concept excited to read it 
Please do PM me on princess101 account 
Please do update soon wanna read more 
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hmm nice i like it

I am hardly missing them : Please rectify I is readas if you hardly miss them means yaad nahi aate
-silentbang- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice ff 
Plz pm me next update ðŸ˜Š
KSGmaniac_24579 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice idea
Update soon 
Do one me!
And ha do make the change mentioned by Chahanya mentioned above '