IshRa FF: Chaar Kadam (Part 36 on Pg 146)

maanvir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
  1. Hi Frnds! I seem to be getting  OCD. Wonder why? 3 reasons made me think so:

1#Obsessed with IshRa

2#Obsessed with  the  forum

3#Obsessed with the  song Chaar Kadam from PK

In desperate need of a remedy, i kept thinking & thinking...bt that seems to hav worsened the situation and i again ended up cmng to the FORUM, with an ISHRA os based on the SONG

So enjoy my OCDic OS

Index
Part 1 - below
Part 6 - Pg 14 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/118193342
Part 10 - Pg 28 www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4272121&PID=118939423&#p118939423
Thread 2 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4342969
---------------

Ishita's POV

I sat on a bench waiting for my train to Delhi at a railway platform in Bangalore. I had been there to attend a dental conference. 

I had been waiting for half an hour but there was no clue of the train. Not surprising at all! But I  hate waiting. 

Simple rule of my life: I never make others wait, nor do I  wait  for anyone. 

Here I had no option you see. "I hate waiting" I  mumbled. Did I  say that aloud!? I could see the man sitting on the other side of the bench turned towards me. No, I didn't want to make it obvious that I know he heard me, so I just kept a straight face and started to look for some distraction, hoping that would make my wait less boring. 

I looked around. Found nothing interesting. I tried to read the instructions on the boards which were written in Kannada. I don't know Kannada but I heard someone saying that Dravidian languages have similar fonts. After struggling for minutes I concluded whoever said that was so wrong because I was unable to identify even a single letter.

I found nothing interesting on my phone either. I had already seen the pics in the gallery for the umpteenth time, read all unread mails and whatsapp msgs. No more msgs coz i had run out of data package. And the damn Candy Crush showed no more lives.

"I hate this phone" 

Was I loud again? Or the man sitting beside me has an ability to hear what people think? I wondered when from the corner of my eye, I found him looking at me again.

I was about to throw my phone into my bag when it started ringing. Akka the caller id read. Finally!!! Found some distraction. I let out a huge sigh of relief and slid the screen to answer the call.

"Hello Akka! Kidhar ho aap? Mera call kyun kaata tabhi?"

"I am fine, thanks for  ASKING" Akka said sarcastically. I am sure she must have rolled her eyes.

"Oh sorry! I should have asked. But Akka you know pichle adhe ghante se mai train ka wait kar rahi hun. And you know how much i..."

"Hate waiting" she completed it for me.

Did the man beside look at me again?! Whatever! I don't care

"Hmmm. Waise aapne bataya nahi ke aapne mera call kyun disconnect kiya"

"Arre haan! Wahi batane keliye tujhe call kiya tha. Kuch khaaas guests aye hue the" Did I smell something fishy in the way she dragged the word khas?

"To? Aap itne excited kyun lag rahe ho?" 

"Excitement wali hi to baat hai Ishu. Tu sunegi na to chilla degi" "Excitement se ya shock se path nahi" she added softly.

"Kya chal raha hai?" Something definitely cooking behind me.

"Wo tere liye rishta aya hai"

"What?"

"Maine kaha tha na tu sunke chillayegi"

"Its not funny Akka. You know ke mai shadi nahi karna chahti"

"Achha??? Par tune to Bangalore jane se pehle promise kiya tha Amma ko ke tu shadi keliye mana nahi karegi"

"Use promise nahi emotional blackmail kehte hain"

"Jo bhi bulalo. Tujhe choice to diya tha na"

"Waah kya choice di thi. Agar conference attend karna hai to shadi keliye mana nahi karogi. Amma janti thi ke ye conference mere liye kitna zaruri hai. Aur unhone mouke ka fayda uthaya"

"Tu kya samajhti hai. Iyer parivar me ek louthi tu hi samajhdaar hai? Wo hamari Amma hain. Humse zyada duniya dekhi hai unhone"

"Ab aap jale pe namak mat  chidko...Ek minute...apki baton se to lag raha hai...don't tell me ke ye sab pre-planned tha!?"

"Samajdaar hai tu, samajh gayi na"

"Ayyo Murugana! Mai Amma ke jhaanse me agayi. Whatever! Mai to wapas aake shadi se saaf mana karnewali hun"

"No, no, no, no. Sochn bhi mat Ishu. Bhool gayi tune blank pper pe sign kiya tha jane se pehle"

"Ayyo Amma! I am going to kill you"

"Wo to tu nahi karegi itna bharosa hai Amma ko. Isiliye rishte ki sari batein hogayi hain. Bas ladke ki haan ka intezar hai"

"Ladke ki haan ka matlab kya? Maine abhi tak haan nahi ki hai"

"Wo to tune kar di na"

"Kab?"

"Bhool gayi? Jane se pehle tune hi kaha tha ke Amma aur Appa jis ladke se kahenge tu usse shadi karegi"

"Wo to maine aise hi keh diya tha. Iska matlab kisi se bhi meri shadi kara denge kya? Yahi value rehgayi meri?"

"Teri value achhi tarah jante hain, isiliye ek bade company ke CEO ke rishte ko haan kiya hai. Appa ke kisi friend ke party me use dekha tha. Amma ne baat chalai aur uske gharwale aaj milne keliye aye the. Bahut achhe log hain. Surprisingly unhone teri photo dekhte hi pehchan liya ke ye Dr.Ishita Iyer hai. Bata rahe the ke Dr.Batra ke purane patients hain aur ek baar emergency me tune unki treatment ki thi. Ye jaanke to aur khush hogaye. Teri bahut tareef kar rahe the. Tujhe yad hai kya?"

"Akka maine is saal Dr.Batra ke kam se kam 100 patients ko treat kiya hai. Sabko thodi yad rakhungi? Aur waise bhi mujhe unhein janne me koi interest hi nahi to mai apne dimag par zor kyun daalun?"

"Patha hai ladka CEO hone ke sath sath writer bhi hai"

"To mai kya karun?"

"Woh tujhe novels ka bda shouk hai na. To mujhe laga ke ye sunke tu khush hojayegi"

"Kuch bhi? Waise to mujhe chinese khane ka bhi shouk hai. Iska matlab ye to nahi ke mai kisi Chinese cook se shadi kar lungi?"

"Phurrr"

"Stop giggling Akka. Mujhe gussa araha hai"

"Jab tujhe gussa ayega na to woh tujhe apni kavita sunake hasayega"

"Akka I am not interested in any kurta jhola types. So please stop that crap"

"Tujhe kisne bola ke woh kurta jhola types hai"

"Kavitha likhnewala kurta jhola types hi hoga na?"

"Ishu tu kis sadi me jee rahi hai? Abhi kounsa writer kurta jhola me ghoomta hai. Chetan Bhagat ko nahi dekha kya?"

"Chetan Bhagat is different. Wo modern hai, handsome hai"

"Ye bhi to modern  hai, handsome hai."

"Apko kaise patha?"

"Amma bata rahi thi"

"Oh please Akka! Amma ko to Tamil daily soap ka villain bhi handsome agta hai"

"Phurrr"

"Has kya rahe ho? Fact is fact!"

"Par ye wala Tamil daily soap ka villain nahi, bollywood movie ke superstar jaisa handsome hai. SRK types"

"Just because I love SRK & Novels I am not going to marry some stranger"

"Arrey sun to"

"No Akka. Mai kisi ajnbi se shadi nahi karnewali. Aur Amma ka woh seekh kahan gaya ab, ke ajnabi se baat mat karna, ajnabi pe bharosa mat karna and all. Ab wo chahti hain ke mai ek ajnabi ke sath poori zindgi guzaroon? No! Not possible!"

"Kuch bhi mat bol Ishu. Shadiyan aise hi hoti hain" 

My phone beeped. Oh shit! How did I forget that I am on roaming and was being  charged for the incoming call.

"Akka I am running out of currency. Call you later. And yeah one more thing. I am not going to marry that SRK types writer CEO stranger because..." a long beep indicated that the call was disconnected. Nevertheless I completed the sentence. And this time loudly, I don't care if the man beside turns towards me again  "I hate strangers"

This time he didn't turn. He must have gotten used to my hate speech, I assumed.

"Itni nafrat achhi baat nahi hai"

Did he just say that?

Edited by maanvir - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JniISHRA83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice start...update soon...😊
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice start
update soon
-DivAn- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Good Start 
Continue Soon
maanvir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
4 likes & 3 comments already
Unbelievable!

Now this is making me nervous! I better rack my brains enough to give a good update...

Right nw busy with smthng...came back fr a quick rply...will update soon
WhyAmIHereAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
We r all in the same boat...at times I feel I need medical assistance due to my OCD. Lovely start. Continue soon. N send me pm
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice start
if possible do pm me
sheena_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Intrsting!plzz update soon n PM plz
Akshatha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail