Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilydear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i want ISHITA to take a mature step rather then an immature step. Even if she want to go to Banglore she should not go alone, she could be in a danger if she just goes by her instinct, in real case scenario not fictional. I want her to talk to RAMAN before leaving, this makes his hopes not higher about her if she choose otherwise and help him to understand that she is a person who believes in true relationships and if she will be back to him she will accept him whole heartedly. 
right now she is engaged (by whatever reason). RAMAN has full right to know about what is going on in her life and whether she is ready for this relationship or not? 
If she will go without talking to RAMAN, for me that would be a cheating. 

The whole ranting shows ... Update soon πŸ˜Š. 
maanvir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: smilydear

i want ISHITA to take a mature step rather then an immature step. Even if she want to go to Banglore she should not go alone, she could be in a danger if she just goes by her instinct, in real case scenario not fictional. I want her to talk to RAMAN before leaving, this makes his hopes not higher about her if she choose otherwise and help him to understand that she is a person who believes in true relationships and if she will be back to him she will accept him whole heartedly.

right now she is engaged (by whatever reason). RAMAN has full right to know about what is going on in her life and whether she is ready for this relationship or not?
If she will go without talking to RAMAN, for me that would be a cheating.

The whole ranting shows ... Update soon😊.

Agreed...in real life even I wud do that...
I cmpltly respect ur opinion...bt dis is fiction dear & at the end of the day a story...
Such immature & unexpected behaviour in stories is acceptable I assume
maanvir thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanvir

Agreed...in real life even I wud do that...
I cmpltly respect ur opinion...bt dis is fiction dear & at the end of the day a story...
Such immature & unexpected behaviour in stories is acceptable I assume

BTW nxt update cmng soon... 😊
neethuMG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is there any updt today?Wtng...
maanvir thumbnail

Originally posted by: neethuMG

Is there any updt today?Wtng...

Irada to poora hai...dekhte hain waqt sath deta hai ya nahi...
maanvir thumbnail

Part 17

"Isme Bangalore ke tickets hain, 6th Feb ke"

Did she just say that!?

"Bola tha na maine tujhe jhatka lagnewala hai. Laga na?"

"Akka...par Bangalore ke tickets kyun?"  I was unsure of her intentions.

She gently held my shoulders and said "Mujhe Miku ne sab bata diya. Mujhe lagta hai tujhe jaana chahiye"

"Par Akka..."

"Kya par war...kitna sochti hai tu! Sochna wochna band kar aur packing shuru kar de"

"Par ye sahi nahi hai na Akka"

"Ishu...Kismat ne tujhe ek akhri mouka diya hai apne pyar ko hasil karne ka. Ise apne hath se jane mat de"

"Amma Appa kabhi allow nahi karenge"

"Unki fikr tu mujh pe chod de. Unhe mai sambhal lungi"

"Par Akka aap to Ajnabi ke khilaf thi. Aaj achanak?"

"Mai kabhi uske khilaf nahi thi. Mai to is baat ke khilaf thi ke tu aise admi ka intezar kar rahi thi jisne tujhe wapas mud kar bhi nahi dekha. Par aaj usne mujhe galat sabit kar diya. Waise bhi technically to tu meri shart jeet gayi. Usne do mahine ke andar tujhe call kiya tha. To is naate mujhe apna wada poora karna hoga. Isiliye ab tujhe uske paas bhej rahi hun"

"Ek wada maine bhi Raman se kiya hai 6 mahine pehle. Uska kya?"

"Uski zimmedar bhi mai hi hoon. Maine hi tujhe force kiya tha us rishte keliye. Jis tarah mai apni pehli galti sudhar rahi hun, apni doosri galti bhi sudhar lungi. Tu fikr mat kar"

"Patha nahi kyun mujhe ye sahi nahi lag raha. Mujhe Raman ki fikr ho rahi hai"

"Raman ki fikr hai tujhe par pyar to Ajnabi se karti hai na?"

"Haan par..."

"Par war kuch nahi. Bas maine keh diya to keh diya. Tu Bangalore ja rahi hai" she said strictly.

I opened my moth to say something

"No...tu kuch nahi kahegi...kuch nahi sochegi...bas chal de...aur haan is baar apne Ajnabi ka naam, patha, number sab kuch poochkar aana. Pichli baar ki tarah khaali haath math ana"

I chuckled. After how long? I have forgotten when is the last time I smiled.

"Waise wapas nahi ayegi to bhi chalega. Par mere aur Miku keliye 2 Bangalore ke 2 tickets book kar dena. Register marriage keliye 2 witnesses ki zaroorat to padegi na tere taraf se"

"Kuchh bhi!? Mai abi tak usse mili bhi nahi aur aap shadi tak pahunch gaye" I rolled my eyes at her weird imaginations.

"Yeh hui na meri Ishu wali baat" she said patting my back "Patha nahi kahan kho gayi thi meri ye wali Ishu" she said with tears in her eyes.

My eyes welled up too.

"Pagli rula diya na mujhe. Ab kuch ansu apne bidayi keliye bhi bachake rakh" she said wiping her tears "Patha hai mujhe ke tu apni bidayi me dukhi nahi hogi par formality keliye thoda to rona padega na" she said lightening the mood.

"Akka aisa karna sahi hoga na?" I said voicing my doubts for one last time.

"Meri yahi prarthana hai ke ab sab sahi ho. Aur mujhe yaqeen hai ke ab jo kuch bhi hoga wo sahi hoga. Tu chinta math kar" she caressed my head gently and took me  into a warm hug.

"Hello! Akele akele Milan milap kar rahe ho. Mai bhi hug deserve karti hun. Is sare karamat me mera bhi yogdaan hai" Mihika butted in.

"Ye sab to aap hi ki kripa se hua hai Baba Mihika Iyer. Apke gale milne ke bhagya hamare kahan, hum to apke charan sparsh karenge" Akka replied dramatically.

We laughed out loud and did a group hug. Our trademark hug.

I am glad to have sisters like them.

6th Feb

Here I am sitting on the same bench, in the same platform of the same railway station at the same time like last year.

Everything seems same except one. He is not sitting beside me.

I am waiting from 4 hours. As I told you before, I don't hate waiting anymore.

But this waiting definitely hurts.

With every passing minute, my heart is crushing into million pieces.

I need to use the washroom but I am not ready to leave this place.

I am afraid that he would turn up the minute I leave and I would miss meeting him.

I know if he comes he would definitely come looking for me at this place.

Although I have not moved an inch from this place my eyes have not stayed in its place for a nanosecond.

They are restlessly wandering scanning the entire railway station in search of him.

My hands are clutching the phone tightly to feel the vibration.

My ears are alert to catch the ringing of the phone.

My eyes glance every few seconds to check the network.

My fingers swipe, tap and move to ensure I have enough currency to receive a call.

Neither the phone vibrates, nor does it ring.

Neither the network weakens, nor does the currency deduct.

In short, I don't get a call!

My eyes wander again restlessly.

My legs shake nervously.

My heart beats rapidly.

My lips tremble helplessly.

My mind says he won't come.

My heart says he must be here.

Ajnabi's POV

This day, I wanted to be there with her on the same bench, in the same platform of the same railway station at the same time like last year.

I had preponed all my appointments to 5th Feb and worked late night so that nobody disturbs me today.

The long hours of working took a toll on me and I didn't realize when I slipped into a deep slumber on the couch in my cabin.

I woke up with the startle when my secretary Manvi gently tapped on my shoulder. Sharp daylight hit me and I glanced at my watch only to realize it was 11 am. Oh Shit! I have missed my train!

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?"  I vented out all my frustration on the poor soul.

"I am sorry sir. Mujhe nahi patha tha ke aap office me ho. Aapne kaha tha ke aap aaj nahi aaoge. Isliye mai apke cabin me nahi ayi. Abhi ek file lene keliye ayi to dekha ke aap so rahe ho. I am sorry sir"

It was not her fault. How would she know that I would fall asleep here?

"I am sorry Manvi. I was just a little stressed"

"Its alright sir. Can I get you a coffee?" she asked sweetly as always.

"No its ok. I will get one on my way home. Just do me a favour book an air ticket to Bangalore. I need to be there at the earliest"

"Sure sir. I will do that. Anything else sir"

"No thanks. Just do that. Remember the earliest one. Ok. I will just go home, freshen up and reach the airport. Make sure the tickets are booked by then"

"Sure sir"

"Thanks" I mumbled and left for home.

By the time I reached Bangalore, it was quite late. I just hoped that she was there.

Will she come?

If she loves me she will surely come.

I am sure she will!

I am already late, I wish her train gets delayed like last time.

With all these thoughts in mind, I hired a cab to the railway station.

In quick strides I reached the bench where we sat last year only to find it empty.

A train zoomed off as if saying is baar bhi tumse gaadi choot gayi.

With a shattered heart I slumped on the bench and covered my face with my palms.

Did she wait for me?

Did she leave without waiting for me?

Did she even come?

This was my only chance to know if she loves me or not. How could I miss it?

Shit! I hit the bench in frustration when something that flew off the bench die to the blow caught my eye.

It looked like a sticky note. I immediately reached for it.

My breaths quickened and my heartbeats raced as I read the note

"Meri zindagi me Ajnabi ka intezar hai

Mai kya karun Ajnabi se mujhe pyar hai"

Did she just say that!?

------------------------To be continued--------------------------------

Unexpected part??? πŸ€”

Dont kill me please

shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
again hit nd miss...
pls yar dnt updte befr feb 14th...

cant handle this suspense...

i loved the update...
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely part yaar 
par when are they gonna meet ??
im still confused
hatts off to the way you write just excellent
totally in love with the ss
please update soon yaar
ab aur wait nhi hota 
i wanna know how they both gonna meet and know things
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
phir nhi mile
god thoda to rehm kha hum bicharo pr
itna suspense ...
kamse kam inko milva de
n one more thing
what abt raman??? give his pov if he is not ajnabi n by chance he is then too ha
AngelSREE thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg again suspense...πŸ€”
When will u unfold the ajinabi's mystery.. Or it will remain like a mystery of Bermuda triangle...πŸ˜†
U r a talented writer...πŸ‘
Really feeling confused...πŸ˜•