Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply paagal thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
most of the ppl think rdb connects to people,but u shud know that it is India,ppl here say tht i love my india,but then they dun care,they say mera bharat mahaan,sau mein se ninyaanve beimaan,nd rdb isnt a practical approach,violence has never been for good.u all know bhagat singh,our gr8 freedom fighter,was in no way less than mahatma gandhi,in the love for country,but he created just a small problems,nd wat really made india independent was gandhisim,now the times hav changed,but still its the best way,its more practical than anything,suppose an 80 yrs old man coming on to fight,is there any chance of him not being beaten up or died.rdb was a gr8 movie no doubt,but still lage raho munnabhai reflects india.when on one side v'r going on for talks rather than fights nd wars,then y dun v say lrm is true india,nd indian representation rdb is a shame on whoever the selectors were.
kisnakiradha thumbnail
all i can say is that

"for deaf people to hear, one needs a dhamaka" and that's wat RDB did.
i mean, i have never ever been so affected by a movie as i was by RDB. i literalli cudnt sleep. thinkin about issues and raisin ur voice etc etc

insouciance thumbnail
LOL,but RDB and LRMB arent competing in the same category....RBD is in the best foreign film category,LRMB is independent entry

So,why not hope both wins the oscar 😛
kisnakiradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

LOL,but RDB and LRMB arent competing in the same category....RBD is in the best foreign film category,LRMB is independent entry

So,why not hope both wins the oscar 😛

😆

oh ur so smart!

three cheers for Buffie! 👏👏

[everyone had conveniently forgotten that 😳]

😃

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think RDB for sure. Munna Bhai was cute and fun, but I didnt have that kind of an impact like RDB did. I think RDb shows what life there is like and everythign is potrayed to real.
thakkar1016 thumbnail
Rang de Basanti, definitely, because it does a better job at representing our country. Although MunnaBhai did a good job in this too, RDB gives you a much stronger feeling of pride and is a better candidate.
*--Neha--* thumbnail
definetly lrm cuz it has a motto ,is for everyone and has changed many childrens mind so....lrm totally deserves,..
sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So, which deserves an OSCAR? Rang De Basanti

In what category? Best Drama Film(International)

Why do you think one is more deserving? def. RDB because it makes all generations understand the history of the country we call India

Do you think the acting, direction, or production is better in one? not really because both of the movies were different in many ways.

Aside from which one YOU think is better, which one do you think has better chances at the OSCARS considering past winners? Rang De Basanti has a very big chance because it can explain India in a way no other movie has to the Oscar commitee.

Do you think if something could be changed about one it would have more chances at winning? nope

What do you think detracts from the films and will keep the from winning an OSCAR? RDB had all of them dying and because of our reputation.

moloysify thumbnail
Both of them are awsome.
RDB has a very strong storyline wonderful casting out of the world music dashing coreography.
LRMB has some wonderful performances by Circuit,Munna ..superb music hilarious comedy and a strong message.
In RDB I didn't like the ending , as it ended up with wrong ways of doing things .
In LRMB the best part was , the message was clear in spite of the non stop humour.But I suspect that when you don't understand the language and depend on the subtitles a major part of the humour will be missing.

I hope both of them wins from different categories
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kisnakiradha

😆

oh ur so smart!

three cheers for Buffie! 👏👏

[everyone had conveniently forgotten that 😳]

😃

Good buffie...I liked lage raho more...I liked all the msgs given in the movie...