Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Misfit_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I think Omkara should have been nominated. such applause-worthy performances, such a great adaptation, and very nice variety of music.
afucutie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dats a gr8 topic..
acc to me both the movies were great.. I can't decide..but if i had to pick one it would be RDB since it is more based on India rather than LRM..but at the same time, I luv LRM πŸ˜†
But best of luck to both of them 😳 πŸ‘
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
I think RDB deserves it. But LRM was a great movie too. 😊
Rock_Star thumbnail
I think RDB deserves the oscar everyone gave fablous performance also the movie gave a great message. lrm was a great movie also but i still think RDB deserves the oscar. 😊
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think RDB is the better of the movies but LRM may have a bigger chance of winning the oscars as all know gandhiji and they would understand the movie more
an0nymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh, I loved both movies, they both sent out a great message, but for the oscars, I think it should be RDB.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: priya.nair

I think RDB is the better of the movies but LRM may have a bigger chance of winning the oscars as all know gandhiji and they would understand the movie more

Priya Bhagat Singh is also as popular as Gandhi & ALL  know abt him too. RDB is so easy to understand for non-Indians too.

here its not matter that who is more popular or not but which movie deserves oscars on which basis.

Edited by Rajeev Ki Heer - 17 years ago
bigmouth thumbnail
in my opinion, RDB is the oscar material 😳
lilyrosey thumbnail

So, which deserves an OSCAR?
They were  both really good movies, each showed something about india, but I think RDB should get it, it appealed to the younger generation and it made us think and reflect, same with LRMB, but in RDB, they also showed us some history and it was unique idea, I hope both get selected as official entries, they're both awesome movies!πŸ‘

In what category?
RDB is nominated in many categories so I hope RDB and LRMB do get selected by the jury, it would nice to see if they win an oscar in all the categories they are going for, but it would be nice if they get best foreign film 😳.

Why do you think one is more deserving?
I think RDB is more deserving because it was a unique story and it made us think, also they showed us some history too.

Do you think the acting, direction, or production is better in one?
I think both are nice in their own ways, where RDB was strong while LRMB was a comedy, so I think they were both well done.

Aside from which one YOU think is better, which one do you think has better chances at the OSCARS considering past winners?
I think RDB has a better chance, but I really don't know, they're are both really good movies and it depends which the jury decides to pick.

Do you think if something could be changed about one it would have more chances at winning?
I don't think anything needs to be changed, they're both good movies! πŸ‘

What do you think detracts from the films and will keep the from winning an OSCAR?
I hope they win an oscar, but it seems that the jury are really picky when selecting films and they said lagaan didn't win because of many reasons...etc, its frustrating they always make up reasons , so i hope they do select RDB and LRMB and i hope it wins! πŸ˜ƒ

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail

Why do you think one is more deserving?

Ummm if I had to choose then it would be RDB definetely πŸ‘

Do you think the acting, direction, or production is better in one?

Umm in acting I feel the actors of LRM is better but in direction and production befinetely RDB winsπŸ‘

Aside from which one YOU think is better, which one do you think has better chances at the OSCARS considering past winners?

Ummm actually I donno how will the people will think about the movies but I feel it has to be RDB

Do you think if something could be changed about one it would have more chances at winning?

Right now No

What do you think detracts from the films and will keep the from winning an OSCAR?

I hope the juries do not do any partialities and I hope the best for both the movies.