Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anny14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Rithu, beautiful writing, 👍🏼your characters are an adorable couple. I love how they complement and enjoy their marriage, they actually live in the sky!
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Such a sweet update...my request pl keep parud romantic moments even during the inevitable Massa moments. Cute very cute...'officersa'...interesting time ahead !

tinamehta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow Rits. Loved the rudra, paro romance. I like how nicely they have eased into their married life after all the ups and downs they went through. Is Mala going to come back into their lives? After all she put Rudra too. Looking forward to seeing how she interacts with Rudra and Dilsher. Also wondering what was in that package.
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  Rithu before you start reading I'm going to warn you it'll be different from what others say and you may not like it...
Ready to rant...
Point 1: 
Because of your violent😡 comment I was so curious and started reading in the morning itself simultaneously preparing breakfast ... at the line Paro hitting Rudra I was stopped ... is this what she said ?
Is that the violence you were talking? Huh? 😲 Really ?😲 The cartoon Tom & Jerry your adorable kids watching is more violent than this honey  I'm used to the fighting sounds everyday  from 5 yrs, from the time my son turned 4😕. I'm sure your kids are cute and gentle just like their mom😊.

Point 2: I started eating sweet, drooling on it and it was finished before I even realized  It's not fair 😭  and I need to wait for a week ... I need a tissue😭
I know I'm whining like a kid and you should prepare for this a lot as I already informed you I'm very demanding🤔 when it comes to your story.

Ok! Some how I controlled myself😳 

Now about the update ...you thought I'm done?😉 
Rudra is so rugged and killed whole gang of traitors with minimum help and the first fight how can any one forget and the bullet wound he took saving Paro ... so these gentle Pari's blows nothing compare to those but still Rudra hurt and wants Paro to make the pain go away😳 so cute.
I liked it the way you are going to flashbacks, I think this is what you were telling in Deeps comment and the flashback is so sweet,  totally can imagine this scene with Parud.👏 Rudra never back off from BSD duty and Paro always supported him.

Hmmm.. curiously  waiting  for what Kakusa had in mind and how he'll handle whole Mala  situation in your story.

Take care
🤗
@Deepa... 
  Of course seat reserved but let's not frighten Rithu 😆  🤗

PS: Add few more of your special violence scenes ...I don't mind☺️

Edited by KhushiParo - 9 years ago
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Rithu,

See I made up for last time delay by being quicker this update😉..First of all , I should be the one to say sorry for not putting the comments correctly..I knew it was flashback instead of writing "Rudra's imagination of the flashback" I wrote just "Rudra's imagination"😳...So u are absolutely clear with ur words..don't be sorry..its my fault..Ok now if we are done with sorry-sorry game..lets move to my comment for next chapter😆😆

After reading the end lines the only words came out of my mouth was "OMG..Rithu is awesome"..Sachi..Iam definitely having my hopes high after this chapter..it doesn't need to be erotic to feel the passion dear, I felt in this chapter a lot..thats the beauty of your writing😳..Sonia's is non-veg version , yours is pure veg 😆😆..I need veg too on fridays😉 and am loving what you are feeding me so far...

Good that you wrote about Mala earlier , so that I can easily dissolve her in PARUD's romance that came later😆 ..I also loved that cute interaction between Kakusa & Rudra..very touching to read his childhood back coz of Paro..😳

Some of the lines in this chapter captured me amazed
""Your BSD may not know that you are a family man but your family knows that you are a BSD officer who made a big arrest tonight."

How true these words are...all wives knows best about these meanings..how sacrificial we are😆

Also the whole paragraph about the Mehndi sequence..How I wish they showed this conversation in original..I would have loved to see SANISH expressions while discussing these scenes☺️

And loved the cute romance in the last para..ofcourse these foreplays are the stepping stones to epic plays later😉😆..

I really loved this chapter Rithu..I read this during my ironing process and my iron box is still hot waiting for next shirt like me waiting for my hubby😆..

@Sush sis:
I cracked up hard after reading your comments😆😆..U and me may not find it as violence coz we usually breaks the bed ..oops I meant bones🤣 but Rithu is calm and composed unlike us..so for her this is ultimate violence.Stop pulling her legs now 😡..and don't worry she knows how shameless and crazy we are..so won't be scared of us..what say Rithu😉..

seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So they are becoming more close to each other
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Deepa... 
 because  I'm not  in a mood to listen as  I'm feeling little evil😈 today
this is for you and  Rithu ...

This is violence.😆

@Rithu... now I'll stop and will be a good girl/lady/woman ... whatever 😆 

now can you give me the update fast😃 
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nehageet

Awesome Update dear👍🏼

Thank you 😊
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeehana

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Loved the chapter...

</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Will wait for next update..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">so update soon
</font>

Thank you. I haven't started working on the next update yet 😳 .
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutemithra

Lovely update rithu... Kakusa's fond memories of Rudra's childhood, cute conversation between parud and their version of remembering their mehendi and haldi...and Rudra's wish for promotion... So many light hearted moments and postmarital bliss...enjoyed the update soo much...

Thank you. From the flashbacks we had at the beginning when he came to the Haveli for the first time with Paro. It looked like he had a nice bond with his uncle. So added that.
I'm glad you liked the lightness in their relationship, it's what I wanted to see on the show. Unfortunately they got dragged into every drama in the Haveli and never had time to themselves.