Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally I landed here...not going to apologize as I know its already granted 😉😆..

Welcome back Rithu darling 🤗..First tell me the secret how you are finding time with the little ones at home😆...nowadays its becoming extremely difficult for me to visit IF especially aftter the holidays started..really donno when I will be frequent like before..but still see I am here 😃😆

First of all what a beautiful and apt title you have choosen "Clear blue skies" after the "After the storm"..Am extremely happy you have chosen to show us the bliss before running to the actual mummy buss like they did in original😆..

The first chapter was so soothing, showing Rudra's restlessness and eagerness to be in his wife's arm asap just like any newly-weds😉..V.K.Singh sir is as usual the voice of reason for our banna😆..I really loved that 'sandholding' example, its so true, just like the rigid sticks which break easily than the flexible ones..

Now Rudra's imagination part ..this is way better than that gola and melon shopping showed in original Rithu...They have wasted beautiful actors in many scenes Rithu...totally wasted😡..I think the only outdoor handled well was the "Mumbai beach scene"😳..So am so happy that I will get to read those blissful moments in your writing..

Aman's marriage, Mala's entry, Teju's attack all took a backseat when Rudra told " I am taking Paro for Honeymoon" 🤣...Sush sis book a seat for me too, will join you in drooling...Yes Rithu we are waiting for honeymoon😈😆 and yes we are shameless🤣...

On a serious note, Great start Rithu 👍🏼
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JJKKL

<font color="#000099" size="2">Parud are married
Aman is getting married
Parud are going on a trip
Rudra getting an award.
Rudra is jealous - as expected

Yes Rithu. The Blue sky is clear.
But I am somehow hearing some rumblings in the distance. What can that be ?</font><font color="#000099" size="2">

PS: Nice start.</font>

The skies will remain blue for awhile. They all deserve some peace before the next big storm. You hear rumblings? Fancy a guess?
Thank you.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fimiramak

I came so late to the forum that it took me
ages to catch up your last story.

I am glad that you are here again with
another story.. 😃

Lovely update, can't wait to read more. Maybe
some new twists too...

One wish; could you send pm to me too after
you updating? 😳

My last story went on forever. Thank you for your patience. I hope you enjoy the sequel top.
I really don't have the heart to write in twists right about now. I want Parud to remain in their bubble of bliss for awhile.
Sure, I'll PM you for the next update.
Thank you.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepsel

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Finally I landed here...not going to apologize as I know its already granted😉😆..</font>

<font size="2" color="#6600ff">
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Welcome back Rithu darling🤗..First tell me the secret how you are finding time with the little ones at home😆...nowadays its becoming extremely difficult for me to visit IF especially aftter the holidays started..really donno when I will be frequent like before..but still see I am here😃😆</font>
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">First of all what a beautiful and apt title you have choosen "Clear blue skies" after the "After the storm"..Am extremely happy you have chosen to show us the bliss before running to the actual mummy buss like they did in original😆..</font>
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">The first chapter was so soothing, showing Rudra's restlessness and eagerness to be in his wife's arm asap just like any newly-weds😉..V.K.Singh sir is as usual the voice of reason for our banna😆..I really loved that 'sandholding' example, its so true, just like the rigid sticks which break easily than the flexible ones..</font>
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Now Rudra's imagination part..this is way better than that gola and melon shopping showed in original Rithu...They have wasted beautiful actors in many scenes Rithu...totally wasted😡..I think the only outdoor handled well was the "Mumbai beach scene"😳..So am so happy that I will get to read those blissful moments in your writing..</font>
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">Aman's marriage, Mala's entry, Teju's attack all took a backseat when Rudra told " I am taking Paro for Honeymoon"🤣...Sush sis book a seatfor me too, will join you in drooling...Yes Rithu we are waiting for honeymoon😈😆and yes we are shameless🤣...</font>
</font>
</font>
<font size="2" color="#6600ff">On a serious note, Great start Rithu👍🏼</font>

🤗 That's for not being formal and skipping the apology.
Usually when my kids are enjoying cartoons, I escape to IF on my phone. So you can thank Mickey and friends for the stories. Or you can curse them for the cute, PG version of Parud that is posted 😉.
Mummy drama is inevitable but there is no reason why newlyweds can't rejoice in their togetherness. Hence Clear blue skies.
Rudra is waiting for the chance to escape with his wife. But what to do, other stuff have to be handled too. VK Singh is one of the few people who can actually make him listen to reason. I really wish I remember where I first came across the sandholding example. It's applies to so many things.
Deeps, the shopping trip was a flashback. This sequel starts a week after the wedding. The important stuff from the week in between will appear once in awhile as flashbacks. Sorry if it was not clear.
I think the gola date was added by Rangeela, copied from another show where the married couple are actually kids.
The Mumbai beach scene was the best Parud outdoor track. There were so many more in the beginning when Rudra was shown doing BSD stuff, beating the bad guys and rescuing damsels in distress.
Aman's marriage is still happening before the honeymoon.
Unfortunately for you and Sush, I don't have Sonia's talent for tasteful sensuality. So the honeymoon might not be droolworthy. Just informing you before you get your hopes up.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Chapter 2

Constable Danveer Ranavat looked at the clock. It was 4:15 pm. His nephew will be leaving the headquarters soon. He waited patiently for his departure. He heard the sound of whistling as the young man came out of his cabin. He was twirling the keys of his bike and had a soft smile for everyone he crossed. The older man had tears welling up seeing his boyish habits return. Rudra paused in front of his uncle, "Constable Ranavat, this is the BSD headquarters not the place for tears." Danveer told him that he was just remembering the day he lost a race on his scooter to his young nephew on his bicycle. As a result he had to teach the boy to whistle against his father's wishes. Rudra wore his aviators and told him, "You threw the race that day, but I'm quite confident that your nephew's bike will win fair and square this time." He closed his fist around the keys and walked towards his motorized companion of old.

The constable knocked on the door and the general looked up. He was asked to come in. "Sir, I have a small request to make of you," he asked. The general was curious, he shut the file he was looking at. "Sir, I heard that Tejawat has confessed that his wife wasn't involved in his activities. So in case the BSD is releasing her, I would like to take her away from here" he requested. The general was shocked by this. He didn't expect such a request from one or his men especially, Rudra's uncle. He asked him,"Are you acquainted with Mala Tejawat?" Danveer didn't know how much to tell. He replied that his wife and the former Thakurain of Birpur were from the same hometown. They grew up as sisters though they are estranged right now. So he wanted to make sure she is alright. "Do you think she is really innocent?" came the next question. He replied that he wanted more than anything to believe that she is innocent. The general thought about it for sometime. He knew that they couldn't retain a lady without evidence. But sending her away may hurt the case. She could still prove useful as a witness. "All right Ranavat, you can make arrangements for her stay elsewhere pending my approval. But I need her to report here once a week and she is not allowed to travel out town. And try to get her to talk about the last fifteen years if possible. She may have something new to say in this case." He saluted and let himself out the general's cabin.

Meanwhile at the Ranavat Haveli, Paro was packing. She noticed the buttons from Rudra's blue kurta were missing. She smiled as she remembered what happened on her wedding night. It was two in the morning when they got to their room and Rudra's phone was going off non-stop. He tried to ignore the first few but he started to fret when the calls stopped coming. She realised he wanted to go back to headquarters and asked, "Rudra, do you want to go to work?" He refused saying that he was a family man now and that his men should be able to manage without disturbing him this late. She removed the dupatta off her head and proceeded to take off her earrings. He sat next to her and helped out. He then pushed her hair to the side and reached for the clasp of her necklace. She felt goosebumps across her skin wherever he touched. She breathed in his musky scent. She had hated his touch the last time he did this. But now it felt so right. She could stay like this forever expect it literally felt like forever. "Rudra? What's wrong?" she asked as he placed his head on a shoulder. "Paro" he groaned. She gently caressed his soft hair and told him to go. He asked if she is sure. "Your BSD may not know that you are a family man but your family knows that you are a BSD officer who made a big arrest tonight. So go attend to your work, I want answers myself as to how Thakursa thought he would escape the consequences of his actions." He kissed her cheeks and promised to even punch Tejawat for her. "Why don't you change and go to sleep? I'll be back before you wake up," he assured her. "Think carefully before you make promises Officersa. BSD will be very disappointed if you are not a man of your word," she teased as he picked out his uniform from the closet and went to the bathroom to change. When he came out he noticed her searching for something, she stopped when she realised he was back. "What are you doing?" he asked her sternly. She told him that she was looking for something to wear. He took out his blue kurta and gave it to her along with black pyjamas. "How can I wear this?" she asked. He replied that he still didn't stock ghaghras in his closet and it wasn't the first time she wore his clothes. "The last time I wore your kurta, Kakisa made such a fuss," she reminded him. He laughed and put his arms around her, "Don't worry. You're my wife now. There won't be any problem this time. We are married. That means why is mine is yours." She still wasn't convinced with his reasoning. But was it alright to trouble Jeeja or Sunheri this late. They both looked so tired after the wedding. Rudra saw her contemplating on what to do, "Paro, if you go looking for clothes now, Ranavat might find out that I am going to work. He hates it when I go out at odd hours. So please, my darling wife and wear this tonight. I promise the next time, you open this closet, you will find it filled with your things."

"Paro, take these jewels along with you for the wedding" Maithili, her sister interrupted. Both women chatted gaily as they continued to pack. Paro noticed a package thay was annoying her. Rudra had made her promise not to open it but her curiosity wouldn't let her leave it alone. "Jeeja, do you know what is in Rudra's package? He says its for Aman, but he won't let me see it" she complained. Her sister smiled, "Why do you worry, Devarjisa has great taste. If he can choose a princess like you to grace these halls, he would have picked something very splendid." Rudra entered the room carrying his niece Shanti piggyback. He saw his pretty wife with his Bhabhi and smiled at the them. "Shanti, why are you troubling your Kakosa like this," Maithili scolded her daughter. Paro told her leave the child alone adding that in his childhood he would have troubled his kaka the same way. He gave them both a look. His Bhabhi just smiled and said, "I wish I could disagree with you Devaranisa, but Maajisa has told me too many stories of his mischief. Come Shanti, let your aunt finish packing."

"Shall I get you some tea?" Paro asked once her sister and niece left the room. No, he nodded and sat down next to her. "You're very excited about the wedding aren't you. Maybe I shouldn't have rushed our wedding then..." he couldn't continue as her finger was on his lip stopping his words. He kissed her finger softly and she blushed. "I loved the way you planned our wedding. It's better than I even dreamed of. Besides all the pre-wedding rituals were over long ago. How many brides can claim that their would-be husbands adorned their hands Mehendi?" she asked in an attempt to pacify him. He countered, "How many men can claim that they personally washed off the Haldi on their brides?" He was sure her face was flushed without even looking. He kept staring at their hands intertwined. He still couldn't believe that Paro now belonged to him, just him. "You know, Paro that day I wasn't sure whether to strangle you or kiss you senseless. You were driving me crazy. It's not easy to be attracted to your enemy," he confessed. She remembered that day very clearly too. It was one of the few moments when she knew that whenever he shows concern, she melted into a puddle of mush. He continued, "I wanted to make it up to you during Aman's wedding where I want you to feel pampered like you deserve. But something has come up" he bent down apologetically.

Paro held back her disappointment knowing that he wouldn't let her down unless he had a good reason. She gently cupped his face and turned it towards her. "What's the matter Rudra?" she asked softly. He held her hands and brought it to his lips. He whispered that he might have to receive an award sometime during the wedding. She barely heard his words. So she moved closer to him and asked him to say it clearly one more time. He pulled her to his lap and told her of his conversation with the general. But as soon as the words award and President registered in her mind, she started to hit him. "How could you be so awful? I was starting to worry!"she berated him in between blows to his rock solid chest. He finally caught her arms and swung her about. Before she realised what happened, she was on the bed. She gasped as she realised that he held himself by arm while he lay over her. Her hand was now on his arm, she felt the strength of his biceps something she never focussed on before. He felt her dainty fingers caress his arm, his eyes darkened with desire. "Your husband tells you of his success and you beat him up?" he asked. Her fingers moved to his collar and she asked if she hurt him. He nodded sadly and turned her around. "It's hurting a lot, Paro. Can you kiss the pain away?" he mumbled leading her hand to his chest. She rubbed his chest lightly, shaking her head at his suggestion. He sighed content to lay under her soft body. He knew he was pushing his luck, she was just getting comfortable with him. She saw his closed eyes and couldn't help but admire her handsome husband. She took in his sharp features softened by his dark eyelashes. A lock of hair strayed to his forehead, she blew it lightly. It bounced back defiantly. Just like him always doing what he wants she told herself. She combed it back with her hand firmly. He felt her hand play with his mane. He wanted to know if she felt the same passion for him as he did for her. Was she ready for the next stage in their marriage? He opened his eyes and she immediately got off him overcome with bashfulness. He got up and held her, "Paro, are you alright?" The concern in his voice made her smile. She shook her head and took his hand, "Come, let's go tell Bapusa. He will be very happy to hear this." He pulled her back and she crashed into his chest. "Ranavat will be more happy if I get a promotion," he told her wrapping his arms around her. She thought seriously about what he said and asked if her Majorsa will become a General like her uncle. He shook his head he will become a Lieutenant Colonel next. "That's not what I'm talking about. He wants to see me become a father soon," he whispered in her ear sending shivers through her. She blushed as his lips descended on hers capturing it in a kiss.

Edited by rithureuben - 9 years ago
Nehageet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Update dear 👍🏼
Zeehana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the chapter...

Will wait for next update..

so update soon

Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely update rithu... Kakusa's fond memories of Rudra's childhood, cute conversation between parud and their version of remembering their mehendi and haldi...and Rudra's wish for promotion... So many light hearted moments and postmarital bliss...enjoyed the update soo much...
prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice dear...i happy my net came back so that oly i can read ur story 
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now even I am curious to know what is there in the package. 
Rudr is testing the waters. Wanting to see if the fire is burning equally on both sides.