Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: rupao21

Can't believe I just saw this! Promising start my friend. Glad this is a sequel to your previous FF.

Looking forward to the upcoming chapters, please PM with the updates that are yet to come. ;)

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š.
I happy you liked the premise of this story.
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Rithu,

First things first...
 May your New Year be a New Year that brings luck, prosperity, happiness and joy.
 Happy New Year and all the best for your new ventures. Wish you'll write more and more beautiful stories and keep entertaining us. Hugs, kisses and blesses to the kids.

Secondly  thanks for starting continuation of FF as promised the one we loved a lot.๐Ÿค—

About Chap 1 ... I loved it๐Ÿ‘. It's so soothing to read and realized how much I'm missing RR, Parud , Sanish and IF too as it's been long time I logged in.
Yours is the first one I'm commenting๐Ÿ˜Š
The way you put Rudra's possessiveness is cute๐Ÿ˜ณ I had a big grin while reading it and also trying to make him understand with the help of MR.V.K is nice.  Of course Parud fast learners so Rudra immediately got the point. 
Loved Parud in the serial even with lots of issues and loving this MR. and Mrs. Jallad. โญ๏ธ and every time thinking if this happened in the serial how beautiful it'll be ...sigh!๐Ÿ˜•
I so can imagine Paro/Sanaya in that pink lehenga.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Now will wait for their Honeymoon...๐Ÿฅณ

Oh! for our handsome Aman's marriage too๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿค—
Susmitha

PS: Sorry for the delay in commenting busy with friends coming over and with family.
Edited by KhushiParo - 9 years ago
Zeehana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great chapter
And its good that you are continuing
Cant wait to read more
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeehana

Great chapter

And its good that you are continuing
Cant wait to read more

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiParo

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hi Rithu,</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> </font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> First things first...</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#cc0000">May your New Year be a New Year that brings luck, prosperity, happiness and joy.</font></font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc0000">Happy New Year and all the best for your new ventures. Wish you'll write more and more beautiful stories and keep entertaining us. Hugs, kisses and blesses to the kids.
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc0000"> </font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Secondly thanks for starting continuation of FF as promised the one we loved a lot.๐Ÿค—</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">About Chap 1 ... I loved it๐Ÿ‘. It's so soothing to read and realized how much I'm missing RR, Parud , Sanish and IF too as it's been long time I logged in.</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Yours is the first one I'm commenting๐Ÿ˜Š
</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">The way you put Rudra's possessiveness is cute๐Ÿ˜ณI had a big grin while reading it and also trying to make him understand with the help of MR.V.K is nice. Of course Parud fast learners so Rudra immediately got the point.</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Loved Parud in the serial even with lots of issues and loving this MR. and Mrs. Jallad.โญ๏ธand every time thinking if this happened in the serial how beautiful it'll be ...sigh!๐Ÿ˜•</font>
I so can imagine Paro/Sanaya in that pink lehenga.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Now will wait for their Honeymoon...๐Ÿฅณ</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Oh! for our handsome Aman's marriage too๐Ÿ˜†</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">๐Ÿค—
</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Susmitha</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">PS: Sorry for the delay in commenting busy with friends coming over and with family.</font>

Sush ๐Ÿค—. It's so good to see you around the forum. Happy new year to you too. I hope you have a wonderful time with family and friends.
I had too many open ends and miss Sanish. Nothing else on TV caught my attention. So decided to write again. My reasons are very selfish ๐Ÿ˜”
I always had a feeling that Rudra will be possessive about his Paro till the end. It showed as annoyance when she didn't pick his sides in the Laila, Mala and Shantanu issues. Just incorporating that. In time he will mellow down as he has wonderful advisors like the general.
Mrs. Jallad? I thought you liked her better as a harmless Titli spreading joy wherever she goes.
I thought the same thing about the lehenga. Its for Aman's sangeet. Enjoy the wedding before we get to the honeymoon.
๐Ÿค—
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rithureuben

Sush ๐Ÿค—. It's so good to see you around the forum. Happy new year to you too. I hope you have a wonderful time with family and friends.
I had too many open ends and miss Sanish. Nothing else on TV caught my attention. So decided to write again. My reasons are very selfish ๐Ÿ˜”
I always had a feeling that Rudra will be possessive about his Paro till the end. It showed as annoyance when she didn't pick his sides in the Laila, Mala and Shantanu issues. Just incorporating that. In time he will mellow down as he has wonderful advisors like the general.
Mrs. Jallad? I thought you liked her better as a harmless Titli spreading joy wherever she goes.
I thought the same thing about the lehenga. Its for Aman's sangeet. Enjoy the wedding before we get to the honeymoon.
๐Ÿค—

I know and can understand how you feel Rithu, the TV is getting more and more boring without these awesome actors, I'm too in the same condition but glad you started it and you are not selfish dear.
I got your point about possessiveness and the track annoyance, don't want to talk about serial  but liking the way Sonia putting into words of Parud's feelings... well balanced I can say. I'm ok with Mrs. Jallad ๐Ÿ˜†as she is specially made for this 
Mr. Jallad and can never hurt her Rudra.๐Ÿ˜ณ She's Titli at the same time lioness when it needed right๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿค—

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
@Sush - That's what I like best about Sonia's story. She takes time to delve into Parud's thoughts and emotions. Something the CVs didn't bother doing as they were too busy showing Laila or Mala. With the expressive eyes that both Sanish are gifted with I wish they were used better.
No promises about Mrs. Jallad not hurting Rudra. There might be a little violence from her in the next update.
JJKKL thumbnail
Parud are married
Aman is getting married
Parud are going on a trip
Rudra getting an award.
Rudra is jealous - as expected

Yes Rithu. The Blue sky is clear.
But I am somehow hearing some rumblings in the distance. What can that be ?

PS: Nice start.

Mariia.R thumbnail

I came so late to the forum that it took me ages to catch up your last story.

I am glad that you are here again with another story.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lovely update, can't wait to read more. Maybe some new twists too...

One wish; could you send pm to me too after you updating? ๐Ÿ˜ณ