Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Fariii!!! Its Abhi here! Abhinaya ? Remember moi ?πŸ˜‰ Aww you have started to write on Humsafars <3 Thats awesome!!! Loved the story till now :D Thanks for the PM hun πŸ€—
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update
Arzoo was angry on sahir & Zak as they didn't attend class. She got to know abt her dadi. Sahir took her to hospital. Nice friendship between three. Doc told them that she was fine now. Their teasibg fight was really good. Continue soon plz. Thanks for pm
SmileyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurChan

UnRes... πŸ˜‰
Salaam Fari... 😊
Thanx alot for the P.M... πŸ˜›
Well this was a brilliant and Very Well written part...πŸ‘ ⭐️
What Sahir said to Zoya about not getting scared about this situation was true...that when you can't do anything by being worried over something then why worry...about it... it really comes with a lot of hardship and tough times..i can totally connect to him now...kudos to Sahir and You...for this...πŸ‘
Aarzoo's situation was like she was on the verge of losing her only family she got the strength in Sahir' but her Daadi is everything to her...
The update was flawless and the lines written were perfect... i loved that line where Sahir said that Daadi is more beauiful than Aarzoo and blamed Daadi for not telling this to Aarzoo...πŸ˜† Loved Zak's only appearance here..πŸ‘
Brilliant update...⭐️
Continue soon... πŸ˜ƒ

Salaam Mayur πŸ˜³

Thank you for liking the chapter. You can relate to Sahir's character πŸ‘πŸΌ And yes for Arzoo, Sahir is her strength but Daadi is her family. And family is a different kind of backbone na so one can't afford to lose them either πŸ˜‰

Thank you liking the update. The next one is going to be a fun one πŸ˜‰
SmileyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: purplelove

Well written update.  Hope you can continue the scene and they have a carefree, wonderful weekend.  Hope you also have a wonderful week.

I'm writing the next update on your suggestion! It will on their carefree weekend πŸ˜ƒ Thought I'd show some carefree-ness before the story starts getting serious πŸ˜‰ 

Hope you'll like it! πŸ˜ƒ
SmileyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: raaz19

Thank you so much for the fab update... lover the tense and carefree sahir in this chapter.. There bonding is a pleasure to read and it even made me smile reading the tom and Jerry scenario at the end..😊

Can I ask.. will they get married or will they ever say they love each other... seriously I wonder what cliff hanger your going to introduce... The next chapter will be interesting to read...

Can I ask what do you have in mind with the whole zaki angle?

Also loved the way you gave sahir a family in the form of daadi and zaki... This is what sahir always needed.. However it's a pleasure to see them grow in to humsafars as each of them can feel the others pain...

You're writing is amazing and light which makes it more enjoyable to read in this ff..

Thanks for reading sweets! πŸ˜³

You've got some valid questions there but I'm afraid I can't provide the answers to them just now as it'll give my story away πŸ˜ƒ You'll have to follow this FF and hopefully all your questions will be answered as the story unravels πŸ˜‰ 

Thank you for liking my writing style πŸ€—

SmileyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesick23

Amazing update, beautifully written, what else you always make it a little better and other people will tell you what all was good in it since I have my exams so just this πŸ‘

Btw what is sahir and arzoo's age, a little confused?

Thank you for taking out time amidst your exams and commenting! Means a lot πŸ˜³

And as for your question, thank you for rising it 😳 Actually the problem is I wanted to show their friendship through their teenage years but as I can't write that much so I showed one or two incidents from each year. I don't know where and how I came up with this ingenious idea from πŸ€—

Diary Incident in the Epilogue (13 Year-Olds)

Cornetto... (14 Year-Olds)

Mango tree fall and the following fight with Sahir angry at Arzoo (15 Year-Olds)

Arzoo's foot injury and Sahir's fight for the older guys (16 Year-Olds)

Daadi in hospital (17 Year Olds). The next update will also feature them as 17 years old πŸ˜‰

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SmileyStar

Salaam Mayur😳

Thank you for liking the chapter. You can relate to Sahir's characterπŸ‘πŸΌAnd yes for Arzoo, Sahir is her strength but Daadi is her family. And family is a different kind of backbone na so one can't afford to lose them eitherπŸ˜‰

Thank you liking the update. The next one is going to be a fun oneπŸ˜‰

SOrry for The Blooper...its Aarzoo not Zoya..

SmileyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rae24

Wonderful update...the front that Sahir puts up for Arzoo is so endearing and it's really sweet that he'd do anything to protect her...reading Sahir's thoughts on how it would affect Arzoo shows us how much he values her, how much stronger he has to be...it makes me want to hug him! Glad Daadi was ok...I can't imagine how Arzoo would have coped if her lifeline left her...wonder if she thought of Sahir and Arzoo together...
I love the friendly banter, they really do bring out the 'worst' in each other...
With Humsafars closing shop which I'm absolutely gutted about, I thought you might not complete this...pleased to hear it might be changed into a FF!! Very happy :-) awaiting the next chapter already...

Yes the last update was actually more of an insight to Sahir's character as compared to Arzoo πŸ˜‰ And as for Arzoo and Sahir being together, yes Daadi does think of them together in mind but she doesn't speak of it aloud πŸ˜ƒ

And you were thinking right. I would've stopped writing had I not started posting this on the QH forum as well. The likes here have already decreased to 25 and after the serial ended, I doubt anyone would come here so definitely I would've given up πŸ˜• But guess the QH forum will  make me continue writing and thus you'll keep getting updates as well πŸ˜ƒ 

I feel awful when I think of giving up on amazingly loyal readers like you and for that reason, I'll continue writing for this forum πŸ˜³
SmileyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurChan

SOrry for The Blooper...its Aarzoo not Zoya..

Hahaha I make the same bloopers and to be honest I didn't even notice your mistake πŸ€£

And Mayur, you don't have to follow and read them on both couples. Select one and follow that πŸ˜³ It'll be easier for you!

I really appreciate your comments on both couples though :')
SmileyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhinaya08

Fariii!!! Its Abhi here! Abhinaya ? Remember moi ?πŸ˜‰ Aww you have started to write on Humsafars <3 Thats awesome!!! Loved the story till now :D Thanks for the PM hun πŸ€—

Of course I remember you! Girl you are everywhere at once. How do you do that? πŸ˜† Every forum I go to, you're there πŸ˜‰

Aww thank you for liking it so far! Nice to see you after so long πŸ€—