Originally posted by: -zainab

Waaaw !!! :D

Superb update !! 
Full of fun as you said ! :)
Thanks for the Pm ! 

Glad to hear you enjoyed it Zainab πŸ˜³
arshiya98 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hiii! I'm a silent reader... πŸ˜† but after reading that you were discouraged with the response, I just had to comment.πŸ˜‰ I LOVE this ss!! ❀️ Believe it or not, your ss really brightens my day. I was pretty upset with the abrupt ending of the show. But now I feel like we could relive and cherish those moments between Saaz with your story.πŸ˜ƒ The characters seem so real, I really can connect with each one of them. I love the way you characterized them as well. The way you show the friendship between Sahir, Arzoo, and Zak is commendable.πŸ‘ And I love the way Zak was trying to make both of them realize their love for each other. Yaar you are such an awesome writer! πŸ‘Please, please. please do continue and from now on, I'm sooo going to comment after each chapter.😊
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow... Thank you so much for the update...seriously the story is amazing and yes please keep writing...loved the way you keep the trio so young and fresh in the story...seriously the trio and there trip is lovely to read... I love zaki and his sense of humour... can I ask how did you think of making him so funny?
Also in this chapter I get the feeling that zaki also likes arzoo because he is always looking to please both his friends...but why do I get the impression that he wishes that arzoo looks at him the way he does at sahir?πŸ˜‰

Also I loved the way zaki is kind and caring..
 The way you got him to take of arzoo dadi so they can go out and have fun... I love the way that he has become part of there family... besides your post being funny it also made me feel that as they all are alone the one coming thing they have us there longing to be part of a happy family... I love the way you have given that to all three through arzoo dadi.. A big round of applause for you πŸ‘ πŸ€—

Seriously my favourite part in the chapter was the part were sahir felt all shy when zaki keeps referring to arzoo ad his girlfriend... hopefully he will soon realise how much he loves her... I know they are only in there teens but the bike hug was cleverly added loved the way your building up that passion in saaz slowly...😳☺️

Also the painting scene was beautiful hope sahir does make drawing of her... would be so romantic... can I ask will you develop them further as artist?  And before I forget how you plan to introduce asharfi to us? I love the way the cliff hangers keep on coming...

anyway besides this the painting arzoo was making was that a hint at the grey moments that are about to come in there relationship?  

Sorry for the long update but I have so many questions... but seriously do keep writing as the story deserves to be told as you have in vision ed. ..

Sorry for typo errors sending from mobile...

Looking forward to update...

:) raz

Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it
aashiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh dear...don't worry about the response...what you have right here is amazing...i love to read it...and am sure others too...
kaju27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is the best chapter so far 😊
zak's theory abt study as a nagging girlfriend was hilarious πŸ˜†
i agree with him
he also proved the reason behind faliur of relationships in teenage year πŸ˜†
bt arzoo is smarter nd proved that study is like influential gf πŸ˜†
arzoo loves painting nd sahir like true frnd encouraging her 😊
zak's comment on sahir that his wife would be luky to not have to cook was indicated towards arzoo nd she changed the topic πŸ‘
their scene with dadi was cute
nd at last bicycle ride was hilarious πŸ˜†
since you were complaining abt lack of comnents i thought of giving long comment here bt i will comnent of qubool hai forum too πŸ˜‰
lovesick23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oh that was beautiful. Such a nice idea riding a bicycle getting lost with yoir friends, talking having fun. This is something i would love to do with my friends 
Minahil96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww Fari loved the update.
Beautiful bonding of these 3 musketeers :D 
khuwahish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome...
Awesome...
Awesome...
Just loved it!!!