Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Siddhi_

I forgot that Nishant follows the FC on Twitter lol, can easily DM him :)

Thats excellent then. Is he active on twitter?

Someone else i've just thought of, you could ask Nishant. Sucheeta Trivedi, she's really good friends with RaDhi.

FIZK6 thumbnail
A few weeksback GR8 on twitter had tweeted about RaQ's exhibition in Pune and posted pics. I asked them to cover the upcoming exhibition in Delhi and we would like an interview too and they replied seeing they would.
Now dont know if they will just post the same pics like last time but we could ask them again once we get an official date. Ridhi did say in her interview it was from January 20th to 24th.

Siddhi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Thats excellent then. Is he active on twitter?

Someone else i've just thought of, you could ask Nishant. Sucheeta Trivedi, she's really good friends with RaDhi.

He's not that active on Twitter, as in he doesnt really ever tweet anything...but I think he does check his account once in a while. If I send him a DM this month, I am sure he will see it at some point (before the anniversary of course), just hope that he replies.

Oh ok, who is Sucheeta Trivedi? Sorry I dont know who she is
Siddhi_ thumbnail

A few weeksback GR8 on twitter had tweeted about RaQ's exhibition in Pune and posted pics. I asked them to cover the upcoming exhibition in Delhi and we would like an interview too and they replied seeing they would.
Now dont know if they will just post the same pics like last time but we could ask them again once we get an official date. Ridhi did say in her interview it was from January 20th to 24th.

Asking them again is a good idea. Yeah, I was wondering what are the official dates. Lets see, neither of them have tweeted anything about his second exhibition yet.
FIZK6 thumbnail
ridhidv
14 minutes ago
Celebrate yourself and all of your imperfections... All the magical wonders that lay in front of you are at first inside of you. Believe in your own magic and you will see the energies around enveloping you with its own magic ...And then you will dance into the light... true and free...

FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddhi_

He's not that active on Twitter, as in he doesnt really ever tweet anything...but I think he does check his account once in a while. If I send him a DM this month, I am sure he will see it at some point (before the anniversary of course), just hope that he replies.

Oh ok, who is Sucheeta Trivedi? Sorry I dont know who she is

Its a while yet for their anniversary so hopefully he'll reply. Or you could always leave him a message on Insta since he seems to be active there.

This is Sucheeta

Suchita Trivedi
FIZK6 thumbnail
Sid ... sorry to bother you but could you please do an edit on these pics of RaDhi. We dont seem to be getting a pic, lol. Besides its cute how they're both touching their heads ðŸ˜³

Siddhi_ thumbnail

Its a while yet for their anniversary so hopefully he'll reply. Or you could always leave him a message on Insta since he seems to be active there.

This is Sucheeta

Suchita Trivedi

Yeah, I think he should reply. Will send him a message soon.

Oh, was she in any show with RaDhi? Cant seem to recognise her
Siddhi_ thumbnail

Sid ... sorry to bother you but could you please do an edit on these pics of RaDhi. We dont seem to be getting a pic, lol. Besides its cute how they're both touching their heads ðŸ˜³

Well noticed (about the hand on the head). Will defo make a sig using these pics tomorrow :)
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Ok, so finally, after my Photoshop crashing like a zillion times lol (I think I need to uninstall it and then install again), made these avis from the Zee telefilm :)