Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sorry, Im not that good with stacking, I can ask a friend to do it though if you want any stacked :) and I chose not to add my copyright, I think it ruins the avi lol looks much better without
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Siddhi_

Yeah, I think he should reply. Will send him a message soon.

Oh, was she in any show with RaDhi? Cant seem to recognise her

I've seen a few pics of her with RaQesh and she was also at one of RaQ's birthday parties. I've seen a post of hers on FB where she was thanking RaQ for taking photos of her and Ridhi doing her hair and make up.
I think she was in Baa Bahu Aur Baby. I dont think she's worked in a show with RaQesh. She played Ridhi's mum in Savitri in the flashbacks to 1000 years ago. Ridhi had also tweeted about how happy she was to be working with Sucheeta. But when the show went back 1000 years she had a new mother as Sucheeta was in a new show by then, i think.

FIZK6 thumbnail

Ok, so finally, after my Photoshop crashing like a zillion times lol (I think I need to uninstall it and then install again), made these avis from the Zee telefilm :)

Sid ... i love them. They've come out really good and clear. Thanks and also for the edit  🤗
FIZK6 thumbnail

Sorry, Im not that good with stacking, I can ask a friend to do it though if you want any stacked :) and I chose not to add my copyright, I think it ruins the avi lol looks much better without

Please can you get them all stacked. It would be much better as that way i can also get a siggy in the box, lol.
Sorry for all the trouble it caused whilst making them.

Siddhi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Please can you get them all stacked. It would be much better as that way i can also get a siggy in the box, lol.
Sorry for all the trouble it caused whilst making them.

Most welcome Fiz, Im glad you liked all the avis ðŸ¤—
And its ok, dont say sorry ðŸ˜³
Will message them to my friend for stacking, she will do it tomorrow probably  :)
FIZK6 thumbnail

Most welcome Fiz, Im glad you liked all the avis ðŸ¤—
And its ok, dont say sorry ðŸ˜³
Will message them to my friend for stacking, she will do it tomorrow probably  :)

Aww, thanks Sid and thanks to your friend too 😳
Meghani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Lol, that many 😲 Btw, whats pw? 😕

password :P
Meghani thumbnail

Ok, so finally, after my Photoshop crashing like a zillion times lol (I think I need to uninstall it and then install again), made these avis from the Zee telefilm :)

Great AVIs sid... Sid, can u please tell me from where u download photoshop?

Meghani thumbnail
GUYSSS,
I got a quote from Dakssh... ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
Siddhi_ thumbnail

They spelt his name wrong...and I guess the magazine is out in India physical copy