Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Sid ... Meg ... can any of you two do me some avis please? πŸ˜³

I can try :)
Siddhi_ thumbnail
raqesh
6 minutes ago
#citadel punes oldest and still one of the most accounted magazine features me on its cover and talks about the painter in me this month..I feel blessed and proud to belong to the city thats has always cheered and inspirited my journey from a small town to the big apple!! A big ThanQ :-*

Siddhi_ thumbnail
^I so love that pic of RaQ...he looks so handsome β˜ΊοΈ
Siddhi_ thumbnail
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Siddhi_

Good list. Barun and Mohit would be most difficult as they are not active on social networks much. Kamya is on Twitter and shes quite active too I think.

To add, maybe Karan Grover - he was at RaQ's exhibition and I've seen Ridhi tweeting him too. And also, Surbhi, though she isnt on Twitter but shes on Instagram.

Agree about Barun and Mohit but we could give it a try and if we get a reply from Akshay we could ask for his help in getting a reply from them. They could send a message together with their partners since they're all good friends.
Karan Grover, thanks for reminding Sid. Yeah he's a good friend too. Also Karan and Nisha (for some reason i dont like Karan, dont know why πŸ˜•). As for Surbhi dont know if she replies to fans as she's not on twitter. Again no harm in trying.

FIZK6 thumbnail

Oh, thanks Sid :)
FIZK6 thumbnail

Thanks Sid :)
I wanted it on when Shanaya flirts with Akash in the hotel room. She talks about his heartbeat, lol. I loved Ridhi's expressions there when she teases him and when she puts her arms around his neck and says how "hot and dashing" he is
😳
FIZK6 thumbnail

RaQ  looks so handsome  ☺️

I was just about to post them here Sid, thanks :)

FIZK6 thumbnail
I hope we get to read the article. 
Siddhi_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Agree about Barun and Mohit but we could give it a try and if we get a reply from Akshay we could ask for his help in getting a reply from them. They could send a message together with their partners since they're all good friends.
Karan Grover, thanks for reminding Sid. Yeah he's a good friend too. Also Karan and Nisha (for some reason i dont like Karan, dont know why πŸ˜•). As for Surbhi dont know if she replies to fans as she's not on twitter. Again no harm in trying.

Ah I didnt think of that, good point...so if Akshay replies we could ask for his help as they probably hang out/connect often. Lol which Karan? And as for Surbhi, I will send her a DM on Instagram using the FC account there, and will leave a few comment on her recent pics asking to check her DM. If she doesnt respond, then doesnt matter at least we tried lol