yeh hai parenting with ishita!

MyLoveSuVa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i honestly hate her now...she has become another typical mahaan bahu!! The show started with such a bang...what happended??? we varely even see ruhi anymore or raman actaully. ITS all about MAHAN ISHITA! just rename the show "yeh hai hamri  dumbo ishita"...they have butchered the show...i honestly feel no hope..ishitas dialogues are so annyoing!! seriosuly guys..we should petetion to CVS...we cant take any crap they  throw at us

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kat6k thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think the viewers opinion really matters to the cvs,  if it did do you think after months of complaining  on the forums we'd still get the crap. The only way is for sane viewers to talk with their remotes. Well i did last night .. I finally cancelled the daily recording of the show
mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hahahaha nice title 👏
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree, Ishita's all RIGHT matter is overboard now. But, what's the problem with her dialogues. They are apt according the situations created by CVs. Nowadays, Ishita's bashing is so severe that her dialogues aren't even spared. I really hate to come to this forum now. If accidentally land up here, I curse myself😡.
theshushreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha... nice title.. may be this would suite the serial name according to the current track
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hehe. what a title 🤣  ewww now she has started to scold shravu . why could not she tell him calmly and she din even tell word to adi for beating up shravu 🤓 to make secure adi , she is making shravu insecure. 
Not only Adi, she's doing the parenting thing to everyone by giving her famous lecture. 🤣
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The most annoying,dumb,typical mahaan dumb tv bahu Ishita the great JM..
All Bhallas including Raman is busy in praising Ishita how mahaan she is..YHM has become boring..Just Khanna bros r Lil bit entertaining..
Yeh hai Ishita's mahanta ki kahani...
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Her over stressing lectures r damn damn annoying,unbearable..
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
totally agree with the topic...very very bad parenting from Ishita...for Adi's sake she scolded shravu, who has always been a very good child...if she can ignore all the crimes commited by adi, couldnt she for once b a little lenient towards shravu n explain it to him nicely...
its just a matter of days when she will beat ruhi for adi's sake...

i think the doctor suggesting Raman n Shagun to behave like a couple for adi, is the apt slap for Ishita...now Raman should give all importance to Shagun, n show Ishita how wrong she was to get Shagun in Bhalla house...