Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

So was it a good epi then?  Quick update, anyone?

Chetu ne PHEELZ wali update di hai upar par tum meray VISHESH update pe gaur farmao. 

Chacha ITNAY 'hawt' hai ke underwent SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION ... Khade khadde aag lag gayi usse BINA kuch kare 🤣

What RANDOM shit they show in order for Manik to end up in that stupid black vest of his ... Cuz ya know ... it contributes to the SAX FACTOR of the Scene .. what random shiiaattt 🤣🤣
Edited by OneThatGotAway - 9 years ago
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

Chetu ne PHEELZ wali update di hai upar par tum meray VISHESH update pe gaur farmao. 

Chacha ITNA hot hai ke underwent SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION ... Khade khadde aag lag gayi usse BINA kuch kare 🤣

What RANDOM shit they show in order for Manik to end up in that stupid black vest of his ... Cuz ya know ... it contributes to the SAX FACTOR of the Scene .. what random shiiaattt 🤣🤣

LOL!! I was wondering the same thing!!! How did his clothes get aag on them?! LOL!!
And black vest again! LOL
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">Chetu ne PHEELZ wali update di hai upar par tum meray VISHESH update pe gaur farmao.</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">Chacha ITNAY 'hawt' hai ke underwent SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION ... Khade khadde aag lag gayi usse BINA kuch kare🤣</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#000099">What RANDOM shit they show in order for Manik to end up in that stupid black vest of his ... Cuz ya know ... it contributes to the SAX FACTOR of the Scene .. what random shiiaattt🤣🤣</font>

The spontaneous combustion was like 😆 , seriously we could have done without that, otherwise a good epi I felt. Loved that we could see the care and tender love in their passionate scenes.
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
The scene was nice😳
There is so much love and trust between them!!! The way she says no and the way he hugs her😳

Precap: I wonder what Nandini texted on Manik's phone...
I really want MaNan to be a secret for sometime!!
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was trying to watch the episode from my phone and I couldn't see much. It was so dark:/ hopefully, I can watch it well on laptop.

Did Soha see both of them? And what did she msg in the precap?
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Kiran.

I was trying to watch the episode from my phone and I couldn't see much. It was so dark:/ hopefully, I can watch it well on laptop.

Did Soha see both of them? And what did she msg in the precap?

/

Not only soha saw them, she threw a vase on the window on the terrace. What I loved about that scene is how Manik grabbed Nandini's hand and took her with him, so protective of her.
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
@Kiran: Yes, Soha sees both of them.

No idea what Soha texts from Manik's phone to Nandini:(
Nandini replies as well... Soha has the phone at that time.

Edited by PrincessAshVik - 9 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail
But I loved the way Manik said 'happy new year' to her. His smile seeing her happy and the way he was admiring her<3
.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: diva82

</div>
<div>
/

Not only soha saw them, she threw a vase on the window on the terrace. What I loved about that scene is how Manik grabbed Nandini's hand and took her with him, so protective of her.

I loved protective Manik and the way he told her he's there for her. Super adorable. He loves her so much<3

Was I the only one irritated by editing today?:/ or maybe it's just my phone...
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
The bit I Love is in the car, when he holds her hand:):) So sweet that was:)

And also when he and Cabir come out of the car and when Manik is covering the car, he glances at her and she is nervous, and he smiles:):) SO sweet!!!

Waise, how did Nandini's hair become straight all of a sudden?! LOL:P:D