Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: PrincessAshVik

@KIran: Yes, Soha sees both of them.

No idea what Soha texts from Manik's phone to Nandini:(
Nandini replies as well... Soha has the phone at that time.

She looked really pissed when she saw them 😆
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL! She did! So angry!  And Manik has just flirted with her...I am wondering about the text.
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Soha is groupie psycho, she went into a psychotic rage when she saw them. I loved how Manik looks at her today, like she's the most precious thing in his life. When he looks at her being all happy with the glitter, when she rests her head on his chest, wishing Happy New Year. The look in the car. So much love. So much tenderness. So much adorableness all-around.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Waise, how did Nandini's hair become straight all of a sudden?! LOL:P:D

Again. Chacha's hotness. She sat  next to him ... baal seedhe ho gaye. The girlfriend of someone as HAWT as Manik Chacha has no use for a Straightening  iron ðŸ¤£
PrincessAshVik thumbnail

Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

Again. Chacha's hotness. She sat  next to him ... baal seedhe ho gaye. The girlfriend of someone as HAWT as Manik Chacha has no use for a Straightening  iron ðŸ¤£

LOL!!!!Rafz!!! That has me in splits😆
I can't even type properly because am laughing so much! LOL
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Is it only me who thinks that they shot for part or may be the scenes after Parth came back?
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Is it only me who thinks that they shot for part or may be the scenes after Parth came back?

I too think so. PP Saturday  ko wapas aya. And CC ke videos mein bhi  hez wearing  black wifebeater ... so yeah very much likely 
.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

Soha is groupie psycho, she went into a psychotic rage when she saw them. I loved how Manik looks at her today, like she's the most precious thing in his life. When he looks at her being all happy with the glitter, when she rests her head on his chest, wishing Happy New Year. The look in the car. So much love. So much tenderness. So much adorableness all-around.

Finally! Yes yes YESS to all! I love the way he looks at her with so much love and tenderness.
.Kiran. thumbnail
But they shot for two intimate scene before going on vacation. The car ones are shot after vacation most probably but the terrace ones were shot before vacation, me thinks!
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
They shot for the scene again!!!
I just watched the precap from story so far.. Manik was fully clothed and Nandu had worn golden curtain!
Edited by PrincessAshVik - 9 years ago