Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Rafzi .. Cc ka Naya insta vdo Dekha ???PP bada kush lag raha hai .. πŸ˜†
and we got some BTS also .. Looks like cabir will whisk away Manik from that place
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

Rafzi .. Cc ka Naya insta vdo Dekha ???PP bada kush lag raha hai .. πŸ˜†
and we got some BTS also .. Looks like cabir will whisk away Manik from that place

Haan re . Dekha ...  I heard some dialogue too in the other video 
"MAIN COLLEGE TOH USSE MILUNGA HI" yaa aisa kuch. I think he was talking  abt Nandu :/

PP apne jigri CC ke bagal mein humesha khush hi rehta hai πŸ₯±πŸ€’
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Tanvi details bataa!! :P

And what's with PP being at his "bitchy best?" Now he has issues with Zain too or is it something else?

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Mischievous-

Okay, this Zain guy was SUPPOSE to enter during the Musicana period... But he wasn't gonna be Mukti's lover.. He was gonna stay at Nandu's house due to some past relation and join SPACE ...Basically, Nandini getting the much needed friend when she was broken at that time... But the scraped all that and that didn't happen ... I would have preferred that actually over his RANDOM entry out of nowhere, adding this Mukti angle,and him being a peon at SPACE...

In fact, even now I remember that they were tweeting about someone's entry during Musicana and Ayaz even hashtagged Zain in one of his posts...

I rber them all going Zain Zain at that time πŸ˜† I even thought they had a body double of Zayn Malik. Anyway I had begged and pleaded for a childhood friend of Nandu's at that point. It would have made infinitely more sense than his random entry now.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

Aye chal .. ek jo banaya itne mehnat se 90s ke ganey pe ...  woh toh dekha nai πŸ˜’

Stupiddd YT  !!
Duuudeee kahan se shuru karoun man this VM is sooo freakinnn cuteee !!! And gaana was SO perfect  .. to verbalize Baba ke pheelz un moments mein πŸ˜³

And how perfect  was it that u started with the guitar and retrospection walla scene ... and gaahhh pooora time my face was like  β˜ΊοΈ

It has ALL my favourite  scenes ... green tee mein gadha wala smiiilleee Nandu ko phone pe pareshan karne ke baad.. them drunk scene and putting Nandu to beddd  ... musicana grounds  ka woh scene ... and all of them scenes where Monster Manik cracking them tiny smiles as he feelz himself being thawed inside out ☺️ ... gahhh soo perfect πŸ‘.. this made me sooo happy yaar .. downloaded it.

Aww thank you so much, Rafi! Itna detail mein notice kiya tune...aww...glad you liked all those bits...yeshh maine saare happy moments daal diye...lol

Areyyy I DID see your Mujhe Raat Din wala VM...did I forget to comment? I'm so sorry yaar! It was really nice...but I like your dusra wala VM more...woh "kaanch ki tarhaan" wala :D
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today scene was nice, it was beautiful..I have no complaints.
AreYaar thumbnail
I don't see what purpose Zain would have served by entering during Musicana...I think Nandu's pain came through better without introducing a random new character to give her a shoulder to cry on at that point...the focus needed to be on MaNan's angst/pain being that raw...I'm happy with how that played out.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Kiran.

Anu that VM was all kinds of awesome. Love it. The scenes. The song. Perfection<33333

Thanks, Kiran!
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: diva82

Today scene was nice, it was beautiful..I have no complaints.

So was it a good epi then?  Quick update, anyone?
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😳Anu

Nandini is wearing a white curtain, she goes to the terrace, Manik is in his vest (black one) and Manik sprinkles glitter on her at the clock striking 12. Nandini says they are just like fireflies, and Manik says soo romantically "Happy new year Nandini".
He goes behind her, kisses her shoulder,, turns her around, wants to kiss her but our Shy-gal nandini is back, she hugs him instead..the hug was so sensual.

Nandini goes to the swinging bench, Manik comes behnd her and kisses her forehead. and the holds her in his arms, she kisses his cheek, and then he slowly goes to nape to untie her "curtain" but she stops him, her eyes apprehensive and pleading with him, he then gently cuddles her in his arms, as if understanding.