btw
happy new year rati di... ðŸ¤—😊

hahah he is a typical husband lol!
Happy New Year to you too dear! ðŸ¤—
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: _CutieCute_

Thanks for the analysis Rati. Episode was OK. I liked the PrAja scene...it was lovely. Waiting for tonight's episode. Wishing u A very happy new year. 

you're welcome! praja scene was good, but everything else was slow lol!
thank you, Happy New Year to you too!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

A very happy new year to all😊

epi was more like filler.cv's dhanya hain,they showed whole epi on one small ladoo😕though ladoo was not small and not even in shape😆but it really needs talent to waste whole epi on ladoo-kand😡
praja scene was nice but ajab was looking more despo for her gauna and for pratap's attention and here pratap was avoiding to even look at her,why😕😆
I too heard that story which pratap told to maan,but it applies to mother and DB don't have M of mother also for pratap😡
now i so want that pratap himself has changed ladoo though he dont doubt VB/DB,but only for ajab's safety he done this.now again i don't want to see brainless pratap,abhi abhi toh he got his brain back let it be with him.and maan is not dhoodh piti bacchi ki kuch bhi bolegi😕
And yes though epi was like filler to me but loved your post as always😊

happy new Year!!
yes it was a filler! yes one stupid ladoo stole the air time! lol!
yes I think Pratap changed the ladoo, but lets wait!
so true, Maan is older and wont just say these things out of the blue!
thanks dear! thanks for the reply!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazypheonix008

Hey Rati! Great analysis though the episode was not that good. I hope you and everyone had a blast yesterday or today 😃 and also a very Happy new year to everyone.
Coming to the episode- Pratap's blindness was expected 😡 but I can't believe that Pratap who is so clever on battlefield suddenly becomes brainless when it comes to his step-mommas especially DB. Why would Maan blame her own Mom? and she's not a child. Okay. it would have been believable if it was Chaand and Pratap did not agree as she is practically a child but Maan?! I know love can make a person blind but to what extent? Why are they making Pratap act like a tool who can be manipulated easily? ðŸ˜¡  Is he ready to risk his beloved wife just because he thinks DB/VB is above plotting? I sure as hell hope Pratap changed the ladoo for his own and Cvs' sake 😡
another thing about the episode that irked me was Ajab's behavior. Yes, I agree that age and circumstance can change a person but the basic personality remains the same. What the hell do CVs want to achieve by showing Ajab so desperate for attention? She appeared plain immature. I know Ajab is strong, independent and to some extent liberal too but she's also sensible and mature. Cvs should also remember that they are showing 16th century. They've taken too many liberties already. 😡 I'm not blaming either of the actors. They're doing their job well and from their past scenes we know that they are capable of a great onscreen chemistry. I just hope Ajab  goes back to her original self.
Sorry for the rant but couldn't stop myself. Anyway thanks for the update Rati!

Hi Ashwarya! thanks! Thanks, I did, hope you did too! Happy New year!

when it comes to the mother, men are blind! thats it!
CVs are showing everyone weirdly esp praja! but lets just wait!
I guess itne varsho ka pyaar phut phut ke bahar aaraha hai! lol

no worries dear, we all come here to rant! hehe!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenu7

wish you good morning on new day of new year 🤗 and superb analysis...

First of all..i loved praja scene and i enjoyed it... but after enjoying it i used my brains are why o why 🤣 ajab why you are behaving like despo... she became overfrank... pratap is like silent baccha...and ajab is badboli 🤣
baki to ladoo drama ...waste 😆

This time i make my popat...they are assassins in that video...🤣

I can digest overfrank ajab as i never seen preleap ajab.. but it was difficult for earliar viewers 😆..
Waitng 4 pratap going flirty...vse i think when pratap will become flirty thn he will satao ajab..are ap ku bhag rhi h ab..ap to yhi chahti ti 🤣

chand is so cute yestrday..i like ajab chaand bonding...chand feeling blessed in bijo..shez happiest and maan ka ho rha h popat 🤣

Happy New year to you!! ðŸ¤— thanks!
praja scene was nice! 
no worries, cvs have made popat out of us for so long!
yesss, im waiting for a flirty Pratap!
Chand is always adorable, i think its the gol matol face of hers that make her extra cute! hehe!
aditi37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

so true,yahi toh hum preleap walo ki problem hain😆before pratap didn't miss a single chance to niharo ajab and use to be in all mood 24x7,kya din kya raat🤣 and now this jogi like sansar hi tyag diya hain😆and running away from ajab😭

Of course dhanu he will na he's bramhchari don't u know😆 n Young pratap bal despo devdaas🤣🤣
🤣