Pratap - Poisoned with Love & The Poisoned Ladoo

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash41900 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey was waiting for ur analysis only!! missed today epi the weather her suddenly got rough with winds lightening n rains !! if it hadn't been u i would hhv to wait till 2moro thank u for ur efforts!! n happy New year!!Edited by ash41900 - 9 years ago
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
To everyone happy wala new year.

maan telling pratap is going to be no use as pratap is blind but i really want pratap to switch laddu. comon he can not be this dumb. Vb expression her body language cant he get it that something is fishy?
in a way its good its DB own daughter running around screaming my mom is bad. she will not get punished but may DB will  declare her mad ...crack pot.

pratap knows what maan is going to do next? like ajab now pratap ko bhi sab pata chalta hai? if he can read his sister next step who is with him just after leap πŸ˜‰cant he read his mother who is with him from day one of this show πŸ˜†?
true RP looks so good she is perfect match for future maharani.
good that laddu drama started so it has to end. nothing is going to happen now only thing have to see is did pratap switch (i hope so) or VB (i dont want her to have change of heart)
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Oh...yes...Wish u & every one else a Very Happy & a Prosperous New Year...!!! πŸ₯³πŸ€— Edited by ---Anu--- - 9 years ago
usahingora thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
o thanks u i love ur style n love u
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash41900

hey was waiting for ur analysis only!! missed today epi the weather her suddenly got rough with winds lightening n rains !! if it hadn't been u i would hhv to wait till 2moro thank u for ur efforts!! n happy New year!!

yea i got busy so couldnt come early! epi was nice, but slow! so you just watch the praja scene, and then you will see that nothing really happened cuz ladoo ka raaz toh kal khulega! 
no problem dear! 
thanks! you too!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Anu---

Oh...yes...Wish u & every one else a Very Happy & a Prosperous New Year...!!! πŸ₯³πŸ€—

thanks dear! and when you unress, can you make a reply saying that you have unressed? it makes it easier to reply to you! πŸ˜ƒ
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: usahingora

o thanks u i love ur style n love u

you're welcome! thanks dear! so sweet of you to say that! πŸ˜³
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: bitblue

To everyone happy wala new year.

maan telling pratap is going to be no use as pratap is blind but i really want pratap to switch laddu. comon he can not be this dumb. Vb expression her body language cant he get it that something is fishy?
in a way its good its DB own daughter running around screaming my mom is bad. she will not get punished but may DB will  declare her mad ...crack pot.

pratap knows what maan is going to do next? like ajab now pratap ko bhi sab pata chalta hai? if he can read his sister next step who is with him just after leap πŸ˜‰cant he read his mother who is with him from day one of this show πŸ˜†?
true RP looks so good she is perfect match for future maharani.
good that laddu drama started so it has to end. nothing is going to happen now only thing have to see is did pratap switch (i hope so) or VB (i dont want her to have change of heart)

thanks!
yup Pratap is blind, lets see what happens! yes DB would not spare her own daughter so Maan needs to be careful cuz DB would declare her a crack pot as you said!
RP looked regal!!
i really hope that Pratap changes it!πŸ˜³πŸ˜•
Smsm18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy new year to you and all member's of mp forums πŸ₯³

episode was ok ok , praja scene was good ,ajabdeh look so beautiful
i like ajab and chand scene.