Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sushma_marawi

Happy new year to you and all member's of mp forums 🥳

episode was ok ok , praja scene was good ,ajabdeh look so beautiful
i like ajab and chand scene.

thank you, same to you!
yea epi was slow but praja scene was very nice!
aditi37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
first of all HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 ALL🤗
N cuming 2 2day episode I was like kicking the arse of cvs😡yaar how cud they show such desperate ajab she never been like dis ! f9 she is strong but how can😕 It wud change d whole personality she was so bang on complement me blah...blah... I luv them both but II didn't get the same vibes the way I used 2 get frm their characters earlier n thankz 2 cvs 4 dat 😡dey made ajab like she's living with pratap 4 several yrs n she was so open 2 him as if he never left her 🤔always she's d 1 rukiye stuff🤔 y not pratap d 1 !

although feel like pushing VB☢️ in d well y dat drama accept d fact ur coward but I think dat ladoo isn't poisoned I don't knw y im feeling like dis😕but still

rest really didn't enjoyed the episode but luved ur update as alwayz😃
Edited by aditi37 - 9 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail

you're welcome!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi37

first of all HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 ALL🤗

N cuming 2 2day episode I was like kicking the arse of cvs😡yaar how cud they show such desperate ajab she never been like dis ! f9 she is strong but how can😕 It wud change d whole personality she was so bang on complement me blah...blah... I luv them both I didn't get the same vibes the way I used 2 get frm their characters earlier n thankz 2 cvs 4 dat 😡dey made ajab like she's living with pratap 4 several yrs n she was so open 2 him as if he never left her 🤔always she's d 1 rukiye stuff🤔 y not pratap d 1 !

although feel like pushing VB☢️ in d well y dat drama accept d fact ur coward but I think dat ladoo isn't poisoned I don't knw y im feeling like dis😕but still

rest really didn't enjoyed the episode but luved ur update as alwayz😃

same to you dear!

yes Ajabdeh does seem like she has been possessed by a different personality! its weird but we can only watch and throw popcorn at the screen!
VB is just pathetic!

yea i was waiting for something to happen, only the praja scene was nice! 
and thank you!😳
aditi37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intrepida

same to you dear!

yes Ajabdeh does seem like she has been possessed by a different personality! its weird but we can only watch and throw popcorn at the screen!
VB is just pathetic!

yea i was waiting for something to happen, only the praja scene was nice! 
and thank you!😳

I just wish cvs wud put things n characters the way dey earlier was😕 I only liked the scolding scene😆 dat scene only gave me the old glimpse of original ajab n pratap he was there little witty n naughty 😆just the way old pratap was ! Otherwise a off show 4 me😕i wish cvs will show wat we really want😕
Edited by aditi37 - 9 years ago
sweetmogini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
U r rite! pratap blind in love for db for years. I hope somebody switch the ladoo.
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi37

I just wish cvs wud put things n characters the way dey earlier was😕 I only liked the scolding scene😆 dat scene only gave me the old glimpse of original ajab n pratap he was there little witty n naughty 😆just the way old pratap was ! Otherwise a off show 4 me😕i wish cvs will show wat we really want😕

yes, CVs are always taking and giving from the story and characters, its ridiculous! 😡
scolding scene was very funny!
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetmogini

U r rite! pratap blind in love for db for years. I hope somebody switch the ladoo.

yea i think someone did switch it, cuz precap doesnt show any tragedy  had occured!
Anaaand thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really don't like it when they end an episode like that 😕 Something must have happened with the Laddoo, I think it is most likely that it was changed by VB herself, maybe some conscience overcame her and she changed it. Or Pratap found out about everything and exchanged the Laddoo. Or Ajabde coughs it out next episode, that could also be 😊 Yes, from the precap it seems like there was no harm done to anyone 😊 Thats relieving 😊

Happy New Year to Everyone 😊
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anaaand

I really don't like it when they end an episode like that 😕 Something must have happened with the Laddoo, I think it is most likely that it was changed by VB herself, maybe some conscience overcame her and she changed it. Or Pratap found out about everything and exchanged the Laddoo. Or Ajabde coughs it out next episode, that could also be 😊 Yes, from the precap it seems like there was no harm done to anyone 😊 Thats relieving 😊

Happy New Year to Everyone 😊

yes the ladoo was probably changed by someone; of course VB these days has this fixed expression on his face!
precap looks relieving so im not worried lol!

thanks you too!