Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Omg wat an update..wow very lovely beautiful emotional passionate heart touching divine superb update ji..te way geet ki night mare and my maan trying to console her but she was struggling but atlast my maan shutting her with his kiss to make her assure tat they mansii is safe with them was lovely emotional heart winching..te way geet saying abt te past where mansii have been kidnapped and how she was crying and searching for money, and they mansee was hurt making my maan to roar like devil was lovely emotional..te Way my maan  saying how he know abt raj and geet was scared to see my msk ki wrath was lovely emotional..te way my maan was shocked to see geet ki boldness and checking her wether she is well or not but his jaan was hell bend on teasing him was lovely cute..opps geet u have open my maan ki wild self now he wont leave u for a sec too..te way my maan ripping their clothes and pouncing on her like a hungry lion and claiming his jaan was lovely, yes te way he claiming his jaan and marking her as after long years shows how much he missed her how much their missed each other..omg my maaneet ki passionate scenes, i wan like looking awe..te way my maan ki fear hearing mansee ki voice omg only his angels can scare te great msk..te way my maan trying to wake his jaan but she is sleeping only ion his arms and my maan dressing himself and carrying his small devil who was angry at him was lovely cute..te way manse ki sharp eyes saw te possession and she want her dudu, both papa and beti wants their geet ki b**, naughty khuranas..omg my maan to had his fed till 4 years then no wonder why isi daughter is like him...bechari geet was struck with  devil khuranas who is having shift with her b***, he he he..te way my maaneet sleeping like a prefect family was lovely beautiful..i love te update so much

Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
amreenshameem thumbnail
nice update.
maaneet romance.
maansi baby dudu...
maa ki burai maansi baby me...😆
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
terrific update! Well written! sizzling Maaneet! Bold Geet! Maansi is so demanding! update soon!
tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Osmmm part
al in al maaneet
n mansi part
love it
waiting 4 nxt
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
the dream shook geet
n she says maan how rajveer tortured her n mansi
cute family
nice part
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fabulous update..Loved it..
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely part..
cont.sooon
...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
Awesome psssionalte n cute update
Mansi is xerox copy of maan :P
Lol maan was j when his mom used to feed Vicky :P

Hmm...about rajveer...y he suddenly let maan find geet?? For more money?? :/
isratnaina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
killed that b****** rajveer. 😡
oh god
..GEET was so scared.
but why fear when MSK was here.
he will take care of rajveer.
MAANSI like a Xerox copy of MAAN 😆

how much i wanna see that lil cutie big J MAAN.
😉
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poor Geet and her nightmares! Thier love is flourishing so much and Maansi is the cherry on top! Nice update :)