--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing update so emotional the way maan beg to maansi finally truth is out 
pls update soon 
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this update really made me happy. the scene where maan was begging to maansi to call him dad was really emotional but geet made it easier by telling maansi about maan being her real father &tht threat call made him realize that geet is all innocent.
i m so eager for the next update & to see some cozy moments b/w both of them
Kawan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohhh!!!!

finally the truth is going to revial...
so glad that geet open up her heart to maan...
she also made mansi believe that maan is her father not rajveer...

that unknown person phone call made maan realize that his jaan is all innocent...

awesome update..
loved it..

continue soon
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
awesome update
waiting for next update
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb emotional blissful update 😊 maan and manasi moments were so emotional 😭that brought tears in my eyes too😭😭 maan begging his own daughter to call him daddy 😭 and manasi calls him uncle 😭geet could not see maan so much shattered and broken like this that she herself told manasi that maan is her real daddy and the most blissful moment was manasi calling maan daddy and giving him her special kissy😃which left maan speechless and shocked 😲😊 geet confessed in front maan that manasi was and will always remain only his daughter and even her birth certificate has his name,which left him more shocked but the most shocking moment proving geet's innocence in front of maan was the threat call that maan overhead...but you stopped on a very wrong time..the truth was almost out...ek aur update toh Banta hai..jaldi dedo please 😊 Edited by ns.1 - 9 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow lovely emotional heart winching tearful very sensational update..te way geet ki words didt have any affect on my maan as his heart was died te moment he thought his geet betrayed him and te way geet frozen hearing his reply was lovely emotional painful..te way my maan trying to make his mansi call him daddy but her words killing my maan and te way he begging her was lovely heart winching painful..wat ever but geet cant se my maan begging to any one..te way geet saying  mansi to call him daddy making his heart swell in  his fatherhood, was lovely emotional touching, te way he hugged her showering his love was  lovely..te way geet saying tat he is always her father and she never did anything to erase his  name from they life making him shock but te phone call cleared all te pain in my maan feel tat his geet is innocence..ta caller who ever may be count ur days, u hell is waiting..but my maan burn in his sin for hurting his geet..i love te update so much

Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear poor Mann he is begging in front of his dauther to call him daddy
Geet can't see Mann in that condition and explained to mannsi that he is his father
At last Mann came to know that geet is innocent waiting for the next update dear
drashtiMyAnGeL thumbnail
oh my God i just falling love with Maansi after jaaan in guzarish.maansi s sweet talks made my mind refresh after passing a busy day.maansi s every talking making maan about geet childhood.so sweet update.finally confusion is over.maan realized geet is innocent.eagerly waiting to know who is culpit?i think that person killed rajveer chopra.now i think maan ll take the charge
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gr8 updt :)
Waitingg fo d truth