n if u can please do pm me

thank u
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
thank u everyone for the likes and comments
posting the last part

LAST PART

Fear , anxiety , contemplation of thoughts was there making him scared and the reaction that was expected of his mother was making shrill in the fear.. He knew shagun's anger and somewhere he knew what is expected now from her.. Whole day in the school aditya bhalla was not able to concentrate and he was punished for his behavior and sent out of the class..
Where as Raman didn't knew what to do.. But one thing is sure that he wasn't sending Adi in any boarding again last time it was not in his hands but this time he can certainly do more.. Shagun was tensed Adi morning words were making her angry and same time she was trying to think that caused his this behavior.. She knew that something that she needed for herself was aditya and till now her manipulation was doing its best and this will only gain her some time and then she will be able to throw ishita out of raman's life.. But suddenly Adi's demand and his words made her flustered that she didn't knew what to say or plan..
Shagun was late in reaching the school and Adi and ruhi along with shravan were with ishita and this time all four were enjoying specially Adi and when ruhi demanded for the ice cream ishita couldnt deny as for the first time aditya demanded as well..
Adi : please ishita aunty can we go...
Ishita smiled and the four went to the ice cream parlor they ordered their favorite and ishita and ruhi share from the same where ishita was occasionally feeding wither little ruhi or naughty sharavan.. Aditya looked at them with a longing but he couldn't voice out.. All his behavior with ishita came infrint of him as a figment of imagination and this was something that made him a bit depressed and gloomy.. He just finished his ice cream and the four left for the home... All these days Adi was witnessing the little change in Raman too.. He doesn't love his mom and shagun she was least bothered about Adi.. He missed and craved the love that often ruhi and ishita would share..
Shagun was witnessing the aloofness in Adi's behavior and her words were affecting the boy little.. Like it was the other day Raman had called Adi and they were discussing about the boarding school and he was looking upset and shagun used the moment and spitted the venom..
Shagun : Raman can't you see my son is not ready for the boarding he is not interested then why are you forcing him.. Adi who was already seeing shagun indifference blurted out...
Adi : dad mom is right I don't you to leave and not ruhi.. I want my family back.. There was a desperation in his voice that everyone noticed except his own mother..
Shagun : see baby your mom knows what you want ...
Adi turned towards shagun and hold raman's hand from one side and said...
Adi : yes , you cared.. But not for me.. For yourself and for your own selfish motives.. You left dad you made him away from me.. You kept me away in boarding.. Mom where am I in these.. You say that ishita aunty took your place my father betrayed you... Haina mom this is all you feed in me all these years.. But you never thought what I want... You spoilt me mom... You know when yesterday I saw ishita aunty slapping and scolding ruhi for her mistake I got to know tat I can never know what is a mom and what is mother's love mom... You never had time for me..
Shagun was about to slap Adi when he his himself in his father's embrace and mumbled scaringly...
Adi : dad I want you.. Please I want to live with you ruhi and ishita aunty... Mom doesn't love me.. She just scare me dad.. I am ready to live in hostel dad but please I don't want mom ...
His pleading were heart wrenching the pain that was in his heart was finally out.. Raman didn't know how to console his crying son and shagun was about to pull him from Raman and when ishita stopped shagun.. And asked her politely to leave..
Ishita : shagun its better to leave .. I don't think that anyone wants you here neither Adi nor anyone...
Shagun : just shut up I know you all made him against me ... Adi baby what are you saying.. You know that Raman and ishita are just behind us..
Raman had enough of shagun's manipulation and asked her to leave..
Raman : just leave shagun Arora or I have to take some legal actions...

******"*""""""***********************************

It was almost two months that Adi was finally settled Raman got restraining orders for shagun and finally filed a case for his custody they were just starting in this new relationship and not to forget the father son Duo would tease and play with ishita around while Ru would be with her mum..
The manipulation was finally out with aditya got his family and love of parents

This was the end
Do share your views how was it
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice updte...
finally adi realised...

good fr him...

shagun ðŸ˜¡
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: shavi2311

nice updte...

finally adi realised...

good fr him...

shagun😡

thanks a lot shavi
felciya thumbnail
Nice. Adis eyes are opened n he can see his Shagun moms faults. This boy is not much confused i think. He is much better than yhm Adi.Edited by felciya - 9 years ago
Akshatha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...nice update...
Finally Adi in Safe hands...
beautifully written adi decisions was perfect...
Shagun is out...
thanks for the story dear😃😃
Edited by Akshatha19 - 9 years ago
rupzgal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If only YHM can shows sth like this, to make the show more practical/enjoyable n less annoying.. 
Sigh ..

ishra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice.
Finally aadi realise his mistake
ankita_sidana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Suhana...both the shots were teally beautiful
loved them
only if you can add an epilogue of some scene as you mentioned...father son and mother daughter duo

And yess...pls add me to your pm list for future writings
suhaaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita_sidana

Suhana...both the shots were teally beautiful

loved them
only if you can add an epilogue of some scene as you mentioned...father son and mother daughter duo

And yess...pls add me to your pm list for future writings

thanks ankita for the comment
but I am having exams that why ended it..
will pm u next time dont worry...
thanks for liking the updates