Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: realitytvfan

Mujhe bhi Mrs Tanna bahut sweet lagiπŸ˜ƒ...karu intro Kara rahi...par mummy Kuch boli hi nahi...she is v sweet...
Roshni baba ne Toh kal Jo acting kiya...ekdum sunny deol + sunil shetty...NANHI I LOWE U...wah wah wahπŸ‘β­οΈ...🀣

I still have week backlog to catch πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   Precap dekh kee Jee khush ho leta hai ... Morning main sneak peak dekhaa.. Tanna was happy seeing her mom. πŸ‘πŸΌ    Glad BB didn't put condition this time. 

Tanna kitna khush thi... Sabkhi photos dikha rahi thi ..everyone yeah Sister, yeah RUSH  (Tanna ka boy friend) πŸ˜‰ 

Roshnibaba finally get to see his Nani.. Facebook pe Mrs.Roshani ne kya Roshani  "Falavooo" when Rene didn't let her meet him  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Minnie ke pass facebook wala photo hai ..πŸ˜‰ 

jate jate bolkhee gayiii "Bagadbilla needs to come back to his form " Suna he is back to original avatar ..Live feed main Dimpy ko Hadkayaaa and Tanna ko bola royi kyo nahi aaj Mummy ke jane ke baad... Kya Faltoo nautaki hai Roshnibaba kii... Tanna KO KUSH NAHI dekh shakthee  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

The best part was after Mrs.Roshani left ..Upen came to hugged him... Phir pritam ko dekh..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ROFL  Uppen ko koni marke...Hata diyaa..and He gave hug to Punty unkeel  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Mrs Tanna ki entry she is looking very young

Mrs Tanna looked so confusedπŸ˜†...she had no idea what to do
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
most of you know how I hate Tanna with all my heart, but her reaction was genuine...no fake ansoo...unlike punty who was acting ike a love struck teenager and running behind nanhi like he just got married...I love you nanhi...yeah...we know...last year gauhar was boo hoo ing like crazy, this year punty...drama queens.
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -shabz-

most of you know how I hate Tanna with all my heart, but her reaction was genuine...no fake ansoo...unlike punty who was acting ike a love struck teenager and running behind nanhi like he just got married...I love you nanhi...yeah...we know...last year gauhar was boo hoo ing like crazy, this year punty...drama queens.

People are different and react in different way

Plus Karishma is someone who will be worried about how she will look crying on TV. She is very conscious of her looks all the time
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

People are different and react in different way

Plus Karishma is someone who will be worried about how she will look crying on TV. She is very conscious of her looks all the time

I haven't seen epi but wasn't tanna in tears like crazy during the battery task when she couldn't see her? Wasn't she in tears on wkw recently ? Wasn't she in tears on her bed when Upen said something a couple of days ago?
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Rani i very well get at whom u were laughing and not 

i am sorry but to me Mohit came across as a Loser ...

and Tanna's mom who didn't say anything to anyone , she was Camera shy and she was phuski just bcz you don't like tanna πŸ€”

but Sr Gulati who gave gayan to upen ( Not to his own brother ) , Lied abt Tanna ( ajaz exposed him ) and then Ran away ...  he was a gentleman 

from which angle ???? 

agar Gentleman aise hote hain toh losers kaise hote hain ?

He didn't lie about Tanna, she was part of that conversation with Sushant. 

May be I didn't find Tanna's mother exciting as she was very cold. 

I guess since you don't like Gautam, you found Mohit non entertaining and I did the same with Tanna's mom.

It's okay to disagree yaar, kaun sa woh apane saage haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -Rani - 9 years ago
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Tanna's mom came across as the most genuine person - a typical household mother who just did not know how to play the game.. No fake huggies or blessings - she came to see her daughter and wanted to stick to her.. It was Tanna who was trying to make her talk especially with Upen as she knew that would make his day..

But yeah, drama wise, such people are flops on a show like BB..

@Red - That's exactly what I meant. Such people are phuski from show's point of viewπŸ˜ƒ.
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

the thing with her is unlike other contestants, she is really good , precise, and clear about the points she makes and how she makes them..in every single argument that gautam has had with her, he has come out looking like the wrong party...

this incident, last time about not washing utensils properly (cup incident)...

she knows how to make points...BB is trying very hard to salvage/ reinstate gautam's image..but i would be surprised if his fan base has not decreased...

Zeph, Happy New YearπŸ€—

Lawyer ki beti hai na, she knows how to put across her pointsπŸ˜† G just did not know what he was getting into when he went and tried to advice her after getting feedback that he is very popular outside.. Bechara hero ka zero bana diya and he was left trying to justify to Sonali.. Notice how when Sonali also tried to tell Dimpy that she had no reason to get upset, Dimpy used her own way of words to get Sonali to also shut up and stop supporting GπŸ˜†

BB is being too stupid by openly supporting G.. And unlike last year it looks worse as the WKW host is also a supporter..  

-Rani thumbnail

Mrs Tanna looked so confusedπŸ˜†...she had no idea what to do

Yep very cold and PhuskiπŸ˜ƒ Her entry was big flop for a show like Bigg Boss where people watch it for Masala and entertainment πŸ˜ƒ
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Arre.. Punz who was commenting on Tanna should remember that at least Tanna's mother was sticking to her daughter all the time unlike his own wife who after 100 days was more interested in running around speaking to others.. What opinion does he have about her? After all it is not like BB gave her one entire day to get to know everyoneπŸ˜†