Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Sana khan and tanna. I think bb is trying to create dumb and dumber in bb house (reference to English movie by the name πŸ˜† )

I don't think Sonali is any better.. She is just lucky that focus was on making Tanna look dumb.. Otherwise all this season's contestants (excl. Dimpy I would say) were dumb including the baldie who spoke as if she was visiting India even though she was born and brought up here
realitytvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Btw when Tanna was sitting with her mother in the GA ...she asked mummy aap mujhe miss kar rahein the...Toh mummy ne bhi kaha ..Haan miss kiya..Haan Toh..πŸ˜†
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Does anyone know who got evicted ???
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

I don't think Sonali is any better.. She is just lucky that focus was on making Tanna look dumb.. Otherwise all this season's contestants (excl. Dimpy I would say) were dumb including the baldie who spoke as if she was visiting India even though she was born and brought up here

Sonali is more like lost to me... and now i think i know why.. she still has her imaginary friends she keeps talking to... 

Diandra is actually someone who i disagree on dumb.. she is IDGAF typical bambaya eshtyle...and pretty funny with her one liner bazingas...πŸ˜‰

dimpy is by far the smartest of the lot.. but she is v young so gets carried away at times... she will learn how to navigate over time (which comes with age as punz demonstrated the complete range of saam daam dand bhed)... 
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Is Sana Khan really coming as challenger ???
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: rukhi

Does anyone know who got evicted ???

Upen πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🀣Tanna and Upen made up Ali so awesomely πŸ€£
Gulati tried to come in and grab some footage (Urghh this wannabe is always trying to ride on other people's entertainment ) but went away thank goodness. Ali's face was a work of art πŸ€£
Sakina3 thumbnail
Dimpy completely OWNED Gulati again. Like Dimpy said WHO is he to tell her how she should speak or behave  This phattu is so annoying.
And seriously people should start bringing up Gulati's mum and dad now.. Drag them into every conversation, even if it is to 'positively' sunao someone  Let's see how he likes it. Git.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Upen πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

REALLY ??? I am so happy it better be true !!  Maybe Salman did not want him on the same stage so he didn't go on Sunday or Monday.
Sakina3 thumbnail
RTV!! Roshni baba is coming back!! πŸ€’🀣
Khush toh bohot honge aap? πŸ˜†