Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: realitytvfan

Happy New Year Meow, Chingari ,Shabz ,Rani, Nimbu, Sonali, Priya, Mithi..and everyone ..πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ₯³   Happy New year RTF  .  Ja jleee apni jindgi .. - Punty unkeel ke Fan.. bhavisyawani kya aaj ki  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chigs. karishma bilkul Mrs.Tanna  pe gayi.. she looks pretty ..😊   Mrs. Tanna  πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ she enter in house , met her daughter ...wished everyone and left.  Sirf  family ko milne ayiii thiii ..😳😳😳

Mrs. Issar was good ..She tried to even attempt  Fake hi sahi par tried to salvage family's image after beti ka offensive tweet. 

Rest not even worth to mention. Bakitiyaar ka too thodha bahot naam thaa.. yeah too Anajan Camera footage ke bhukhee Ayee aur Pyar ki jaga Logo ki nafrat lekhe gayee.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Feel sorry for Salman ...Fokat ka Kiskee Pange main gaya..😭😭😭😭

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

ha ha..minnie..u r asking questions to the wrong person..she never has answers to her statement..πŸ˜†

anyway...today's episode is a tight slap on gautam's supporters from yesterday who were going gaga over him for bringing D's father into the picture..

bina jaane, episode dekhe, context ka ata pata nahi aur chale aaye the gautam ko mahapurush declare karneπŸ˜†

For me the more amusing part was when Dimpy caught him on his 'Rahul ka dost hoon' chant.. The way she confidently asked G how many time he has met R (see that smile yet sheepish look starting on G's face by then) to call him a friend who has right to advice his wife.. 

I think Rahul acts the clown for the cameras but hey he is Pramod Mahajan's son and so Dimpy knows he will not go around giving time to people like Gulati.. G's bashful face when he said 4 times and she said I know him for 4 years and then that full blown sheepish look on G's face that she really knows Rahul wellπŸ˜†

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

I felt the same watching even the precap yesterday that's why was surprised that people were comparing him to Bakhtiyaar. In tonight's epi it was clear that he didn't come with vengeance. He came across as decent personπŸ‘πŸΌ. 

so along with gulati now gonna open his Mandir too ?????

we wld defo love to visit it 

BTW Happy New year and Welcome to DDT after so many days 

no topic with Pics today ... missed it 

If there is Mandir, I would also love to visit it.

I won't be surprised though if some fan does make his Mandir. After all he is immensely popularπŸ₯³.

Happy New Year to you tooπŸ˜ƒ. 

I would stick to my words that I would never fight with you because of the contestants; however, I as an IF member I have right to put forward my views and proudly praise Gautam and his brotherπŸ₯³. 
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Rani

Tanna mother was phuski. No impact what so everπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.

Tanna's mom came across as the most genuine person - a typical household mother who just did not know how to play the game.. No fake huggies or blessings - she came to see her daughter and wanted to stick to her.. It was Tanna who was trying to make her talk especially with Upen as she knew that would make his day..

But yeah, drama wise, such people are flops on a show like BB..
realitytvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaBB

πŸ€—πŸ₯³   Happy New year RTF  .  Ja jleee apni jindgi .. - Punty unkeel ke Fan.. bhavisyawani kya aaj ki  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chigs. karishma bilkul Mrs.Tanna  pe gayi.. she looks pretty ..😊   Mrs. Tanna  πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ she enter in house , met her daughter ...wished everyone and left.  Sirf  family ko milne ayiii thiii ..😳😳😳

Mrs. Issar was good ..She tried to even attempt  Fake hi sahi par tried to salvage family's image after beti ka offensive tweet. 

Rest not even worth to mention. Bakitiyaar ka too thodha bahot naam thaa.. yeah too Anajan Camera footage ke bhukhee Ayee aur Pyar ki jaga Logo ki nafrat lekhe gayee.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Feel sorry for Salman ...Fokat ka Kiskee Pange main gaya..😭

Mujhe bhi Mrs Tanna bahut sweet lagiπŸ˜ƒ...karu intro Kara rahi...par mummy Kuch boli hi nahi...she is v sweet...
Roshni baba ne Toh kal Jo acting kiya...ekdum sunny deol + sunil shetty...NANHI I LOWE U...wah wah wahπŸ‘β­οΈ...🀣
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
happy new year guys god bless πŸ€—
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

For me the more amusing part was when Dimpy caught him on his 'Rahul ka dost hoon' chant.. The way she confidently asked G how many time he has met R (see that smile yet sheepish look starting on G's face by then) to call him a friend who has right to advice his wife.. 

I think Rahul acts the clown for the cameras but hey he is Pramod Mahajan's son and so Dimpy knows he will not go around giving time to people like Gulati.. G's bashful face when he said 4 times and she said I know him for 4 years and then that full blown sheepish look on G's face that she really knows Rahul wellπŸ˜†

the thing with her is unlike other contestants, she is really good , precise, and clear about the points she makes and how she makes them..in every single argument that gautam has had with her, he has come out looking like the wrong party...

this incident, last time about not washing utensils properly (cup incident)...

she knows how to make points...BB is trying very hard to salvage/ reinstate gautam's image..but i would be surprised if his fan base has not decreased...
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Tanna's mom came across as the most genuine person - a typical household mother who just did not know how to play the game.. No fake huggies or blessings - she came to see her daughter and wanted to stick to her.. It was Tanna who was trying to make her talk especially with Upen as she knew that would make his day..

But yeah, drama wise, such people are flops on a show like BB..

waise bulsie, if tanna's mother was phuski then to tanna def is a rockstar..for the mirchi waala incident that was as impactful as it could get.. gautam just got lucky...main showstopper to tanna nikli na πŸ˜†

on a serious note, yes absolutely adorable mother-daughter moment..no faltu bakwaas..
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Rani

Minnie I am not laughing at you. I read few comments in DDT yesterday that Mohit will come across as Bakhtiyaar. Which wasn't true.

I don't see anyone on social media or in forum complaining that Mohit pulled a Bhatiyaar. Sometimes you can't judge a book by it's cover. 

I felt tonight Mohit came across as a gentleman and a very caring brother. You might have felt differently, but I din't feel he was like Bakhtiyaar at all.

Tanna did say that her boyfriend is waiting for Gautam outside. Also that Gautam is on many people's hitlist. Also they she has underworls connections and she will see him outside etc.

She also laughed with Shushaant on funeral comment. If she was so decent she could have told Shushaant that taking about someone's funeral isn't laughing matter.

In my opinion Mohit was great todayπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ. Tanna mother was phuski. No impact what so everπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.

Rani i very well get at whom u were laughing and not 

i am sorry but to me Mohit came across as a Loser ...

and Tanna's mom who didn't say anything to anyone , she was Camera shy and she was phuski just bcz you don't like tanna πŸ€”

but Sr Gulati who gave gayan to upen ( Not to his own brother ) , Lied abt Tanna ( ajaz exposed him ) and then Ran away ...  he was a gentleman 

from which angle ???? 

agar Gentleman aise hote hain toh losers kaise hote hain ?
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitytvfan

Happy New Year Meow, Chingari ,Shabz ,Rani, Nimbu, Sonali, Priya, Mithi..and everyone ..πŸ€—

aww...same to you buddy...mujhe naam lay ker wish kiya...so sweet of you.