Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@ Jahhnavi : 
Well Viraj is an exceptional boss I must say, here we work our asses off and still the bosses complain ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£...gosh wish I had a boss like Viraj, I would surely give my 500 percent.
But maybe somewhere down the line I think you are right...and whatever Viraj is doing is gonna benefit Nisha too in future
If only Nisha could get over her love sickness, I would be the happiest 

About Shekhar : well I really don't know where they are going with him , but hopefully to the EXIT asap...
I am also looking forward to Nisha's practice, and ofcourse I know that no one is gonna be perfect on the first day...this is something she should learn, but slowly and steadily she will learn
She looked pretty determined in the SBS segm which I liked 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
@Esha You were happy with another new entry? 😲 I would kill the CVs if they bring in more people. Let them mix and match with the boys and girls they have already..😆
I think it would have been better if the cousins had made the plan in the absence of Viraj and then approached him for help. Viraj looked so serious in the meeting, as if he was born and brought up in the Gangwals household. Also, though not against Viraj, Gangwals are beginning to look very weak in front of Viraj now. They seem like they cannot solve their problems without Viraj, like Kirti's problem, Aman's Chacha problem, Nisha's problem. I want them to be equally strong too. Viraj is really good as it takes a lot of heart to help others. But CVs should also see that they don't make Viraj look like MAHAAN(I hate Mahaan characters), and they shouldn't look like worshipping him. He is a star shooter and Nisha's boss. That respect should be there. But above that, it looks too odd and strange, at least for me. 

Viraj does look like he wants Nisha to be in the academy and is willing to do anything for that. 

I hope Nisha's perfectly aims Shekh's head..😆😆