Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Viraj's reaction will also be KYAAA!! πŸ˜† And he will cry to Dadji that he was betrayed and he should have never trusted an anonymous mailer..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Not new for Viraj..It has become his aadat to get betrayed ...from Sheks to buaji πŸ˜†

It is Eww..seeing buaji shedding crocodile tears πŸ˜­to VIraj..

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prachii

Sumit will be mum in front of his mummyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh yes. I think it's actually quite clever of CVs to interconnect all these tracks and get all the family members involved. With Kirti's track over...Dolly's track will begin. 

I would be so sad to see Dolly going to her sasural...😭 I mean seriously. How happy she is at Gangwals and what awaits her at her sasural. Poor girl
Anju_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Viraj's reaction will also be KYAAA!! πŸ˜† And he will cry to Dadji that he was betrayed and he should have never trusted an anonymous mailer..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣
Shwets I have an idea for u..
Write parody of EWF truth exposedπŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Not new for Viraj..It has become his aadat to get betrayed ...from Sheks to buaji πŸ˜†

It is Eww..seeing buaji shedding crocodile tears πŸ˜­to VIraj..

Buaji and Priyanka can actually become Viraj's family. I truly hate her when she sheds those tears and go behind money. Somebody get her enrolled in a boarding music school..πŸ˜†
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arieltabi

Ritesh will try to put all the blames on the Gangwals and Lilaji will go and insult Dolly. Sumit better support her this time.

I mean Sumit shouls support Dolly

Ritesh ka chapter is over! His role in the story ends here. πŸ˜‰
I think the opposite SHOULD happen! This is a PERFECT time for Dolly to return to her sasural in Delhi. Virendra is fine as well. So, she need not worry about her dad.
Once Dolly returns to Delhi, she can taunt Leela Ji for having blood-sucking parasites as her family. C'mon Dolly, grow that 'mean' waali spine which every Bahu should have (if ur saas is like Leela) and give it BACK to ur saasu Maa (with interest), usski hee tone mein!! Alas, aisaa kuch nahi hoga! Dolly Ji ko achaaa bhi bana-na hai- abla bechaari!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Parody ideas are lining up..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Let's see which one would be apt for the weekend. 
My main characters are slowly becoming Shekhs, Rupan, Gaya and Ram Singh..πŸ˜†
Anju_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Ok bye guys. Catch you tomorrow.πŸ˜‰

Bye Kate πŸ˜Š
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Ritesh ka chapter is over! His role in the story ends here. πŸ˜‰
I think the opposite SHOULD happen! This is a PERFECT time for Dolly to return to her sasural in Delhi. Virendra is fine as well. So, she need not worry about her dad.
Once Dolly returns to Delhi, she can taunt Leela Ji for having blood-sucking parasites as her family. C'mon Dolly, grow that 'mean' waali spine which every Bahu should have (if ur saas is like Leela) and give it BACK to ur saasu Maa (with interest), usski hee tone mein!! Alas, aisaa kuch nahi hoga! Dolly Ji ko achaaa bhi bana-na hai- abla bechaari!

Dolly has the potential to give back. I think if Leela tells something, she will definitely taunt her for having such a greedy family. Dolly won't back out from now on. She has her family's support. 

Dadaji's choices have all been bad..πŸ˜†
prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes Kirti track came last in the queue n it got solved ..
We have gotten so many unwanted issues piled up πŸ˜‘

Better they can do FIRST IN FIRST OUT rather than LAST IN FIRST OUT ..
Atlast got a class concept today..Stacks and Queues.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Yes Kirti track came last in the queue n it got solved ..

We have gotten so many unwanted issues piled up πŸ˜‘

Better they can do FIRST IN FIRST OUT rather than LAST IN FIRST OUT ..
Atlast got a class concept today..Stacks and Queues.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Stacks and Queues...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I think we should list all the unwanted issues which CVs have to finish it off immediately before moving on.