Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

ðŸ¤£ ROFL Shwets.. Agar aisaa hua, Phirr tohh Sheikhs will pakka kill him.. 🤣 😈

Come on...being on Shekhs team..you need to understand him better..😆
He will kill himself...😆😆

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Come on...being on Shekhs team..you need to understand him better..😆
He will kill himself...😆😆

Hawww.. Because he's Viraj's brother?? 'Inn ragggon mein tumhara khoon wala' dialogue? 😲 Viraj-premi tohh nahi dekh rahe humein.. 😆 🤣 😈
loveangel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i find niraj story total absurd now.even viraj is gentleman bt for what reason anyone boss will interfere personal life of a employee especially her relatives,viraj quick mingling to nisha family is nt convincing when he was potrayed initially reserved man insecure of relation.is nisha only exist in academy?if viraj has fell in luv with her then ok bt if nt then his instant interference in nisha family look just like forced.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Hawww.. Because he's Viraj's brother?? 'Inn ragggon mein tumhara khoon wala' dialogue? 😲 Viraj-premi tohh nahi dekh rahe humein.. 😆 🤣 😈

Viraj-premi???😲😆😆 NAHIII!!!!!😆

I am looking at Shahid Shekhs now...who will reduce our torture by killing himself..😆 and lowering the number of villains..😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveangel94

i find niraj story total absurd now.even viraj is gentleman bt for what reason anyone boss will interfere personal life of a employee especially her relatives,viraj quick mingling to nisha family is nt convincing when he was potrayed initially reserved man insecure of relation.is nisha only exist in academy?if viraj has fell in luv with her then ok bt if nt then his instant interference in nisha family look just like forced.

On a serious note, you are right. No boss will interfere so much in another family's issues and they won't have time for all that too. 

But on a funnier note...Viraj has to keep Nisha happy so that she comes to the academy and takes the offer. She being the future of the academy, he has to impress her and make her a permanent member of the academy..😆 
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

OMG!😲 We didn't tell you?😲

He is Viraj's new driver..😆

@bold : really ????? My gosh aur yahan dil khush huwa thinking they brought someone else for Kirti ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
eshasrk thumbnail
But I do agree that nowadays Viraj is interfering too much in family stuff of the Gangwals...why ????????
 Becoz his sister is also part of that family and he wants to see Nisha happy so that she can happily bring his Academy to a higher level ?????
Which boss has so much time on hand ???

But ...then again, Viraj has plenty of time, coz his Academy is on the verge of sinking like Titanic...and he needs a saviour
I am really beginning to get this feeling that Viraj is just using Nisha for his own benefit...agree that in this process Nisha will also discover her own potential...but still !!!!
Now I am also beginning to feel that something in not right somewhere...

And the small part that I saw in SBS segm today, Shekhar is also there, that means problem for Nisha for sure !!!!!!!!!
Frankly Shekhar and the CV's are pissing me off lately with these type of lame excuses...like this jealousy crap they fed us today...I just cannot fanthom that !!!!!!
I had really expected something MAJOR, but only jealousy ???????🤢...somewhere I knew that it had to be jealousy, but I was still hoping for something unique. And just look at us...kept speculating like crazy ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£...for nothing actually ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I just hope Nisha opens her love blinded eyes as soon as possible and starts realizing that she is just wasting her time if she thinks Viraj loves or will love her back...
The only aim in life that he has is : LAKSHAYA ACADEMY !!!!!!!!!
But as Laxmi explained yesterday, Nisha needs to fall in order to get up and emerge stronger than ever !!!!!!!!!! And that is what I think is gonna happen, she will fall, get disappointed to a certain point ( maybe in her Viraj sir ) that she will get up , let everything else go to hell ( even Viraj's love for the timebeing ) and become the best shooter of LA...

Edited by eshasrk - 9 years ago
a2zahid thumbnail
thnx for the update but ive seen it
arya212002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: eshasrk

But I do agree that nowadays Viraj is interfering too much in family stuff of the Gangwals...why ????????

Becoz his sister is also part of that family and he wants to see Nisha happy so that she can happily bring his Academy to a higher level ?????

But ...then again, Viraj has plenty of time, coz his Academy is on the verge of sinking like Titanic...and he needs a saviour
I am really beginning to get this feeling that Viraj is just using Nisha for his own benefit...agree that in this process Nisha will also discover her own potential...but still !!!!

And the small part that I saw in SBS segm today, Shekhar is also there, that means problem for Nisha for sure !!!!!!!!!
Frankly Shekhar and the CV's are pissing me off lately with these type of lame excuses...like this jealousy crap they fed us today...I just cannot fanthom that !!!!!!
I had really expected something MAJOR, but only jealousy ???????🤢...somewhere I knew that it had to be jealousy, but I was still hoping for something unique. And just look at us...kept speculating like crazy ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£...for nothing actually ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I just hope Nisha opens her love blinded eyes as soon as possible and starts realizing that she is just wasting her time if she thinks Viraj loves or will love her back...
The only aim in life that he has is : LAKSHAYA ACADEMY !!!!!!!!!
But as Laxmi explained yesterday, Nisha needs to fall in order to get up and emerge stronger than ever !!!!!!!!!! And that is what I think is gonna happen, she will fall, get disappointed to a certain point ( maybe in her Viraj sir ) that she will get up , let everything else go to hell ( even Viraj's love for the timebeing ) and become the best shooter of LA...

@bold: jealousy between a teacher and student is unique dear...😆 I have heard of jealousy or rivalry between friends or siblings only. I always thought a teacher can be partial to a student but never knew they can be jealous also...

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

I had really expected something MAJOR, but only jealousy ???????🤢

Even though I am team Shekhs, 😆 I agree with whatever Viraj is doing!
If I was the boss- I would haath-pairrr jodo in front of a good employee to ask him to stay as well. Viraj is doing kinda sorta the same thing. He accepted the party invitation not just for Aman, but for Nisha as well- lets also not forget that the same girl had earlier saved his life and his phile.

Ms Nisha ke liye Mt Everest bhi climb karna parre, toh karo Viraj. Phir yehh toh just party thii, and that was just a dance. 😆 And if he left the Riteish incident inbetween, and not meddle in that family matter-'toh Aman would have been conveniently blamed by Rupan/ Mohan or cousins wouldn't have come up with that plan to successfully expose the Jains. That's why he gave the entire credit to Aman in the end. I think he wants to maintain a professional relationship with the Gangwals, but unknowingly gets embroiled in their affairs 😆 Bechaara! Kahaan phass gaya! 😆 I don't think he's 'using' Nisha- but yeah there's always an ulterior motive in whatever he does- kissi aur ka bhala bhi ho jata hai.. Nothing wrong in that.
And yes, I hope Shekhs comes up with a better excuse than that! Jealousy- really now? Aaj yaad aayi?? Shouldn't have come to the academy to coach those 3 ponies then! 😆 But he's making sure Viraj's academy doesn't progress! So, his stand is correct as well. He didn't have to worry about Viraj when he was restricted to his wheel chair but now he's up and running around to make this academy successful. MaybE Shekhs lost quite a few things (along with trophies).. Let's see how they play it!

Me too looking forward to Nisha's shooting practice scenes. She can't shoot correctly unless she's being coerced 😆 Do u think she'll be AWESOME on Day 1? 😆 Nope.. Her lack of focus will be highlighted IMO- afterall Buaaji and Shekhs would be there too- Kuch toh karna hai unnko bhi- so I think they'll easily distract her!! Hey, no one is made a hero on their first day. 😉