Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

Neerjaa, Agree wid you. Im no one to tell him what to do and what not! I trust him more than anything...And I know he was criticised when he signed KS but he outshone even Sonam..😊 Vikram was a character which he played wid ease..!! He knows his craft well! But all I want is He shudnt get typecasted! He shud explore diffrent roles, genres and Directors. I dun want him to be doing only the Fluffy Romantic Comedies.. Being The Prince Charming! I want him to work wid Imtiaz Ali, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Zoya Akhtar,Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, Yash Raj And Dharma. I know Yash Raj and Dharma are the trademakers in Romance.. But in recent years, they have started making good movies..!! As he himself said once,that he wud love to play the role of a Psycho Serial Killer. So, I want him to work wid directors who know his calibre.. And Yes, Im not trying to be an authority on FK. Just the concern of a fan who loves him and wants him get all the sucess. Do Post ur views regarding BFB! Lovee Reading ur posts and synopsis.

Mm.sry to poke in ur discussion..bt i thnk hz so new here...n we all knw these directors vl gv him thz kinda roles wen he vl wrk more here...ppl vl knw him..n recognise his caliber...

We all want him to wrk wid thz directors bt we hv to accept the fact...IT VL TK TYM...hz amazing...bt LET HIM SETTLE HERE WID FW ROLES..let his wrk being recognised by thz directors...thn sky has not limit..n fr an actor like fk...there is surly no limit...

By the way o dmt knw ur name...m shreya 
Edited by shreya11mehra - 9 years ago
shreya11mehra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isa_de

I had posted some pixs of Sanam saeed...Was told to STOP posting OLD pixsπŸ₯Ί...So am asking if the same feeling is also here...😳

Awww isa..huggs...😳

Hey u cn ask shweta dee or payel dee..as thy r the admin of tis thread. .
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shreya... waise dekha jaye ...FK's characters get all the ivy league education...Yale, Oxford,MIT... 🀣 . Have i missed any?? (thanks to limited knowhow on FK) :)

ZGH mein local uni mein pad liya... bechara!!!
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Shreya... waise dekha jaye ...FK's characters get all the ivy league education...Yale, Oxford,MIT... 🀣 . Have i missed any?? (thanks to limited knowhow on FK) :)

Yupp! 🀣 But still, He was an acer as Zaroon all thru his Educational Life! πŸ˜ƒ
shreya11mehra thumbnail

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

πŸ˜†

My brother is aware abt my crazy fever fr fawad..so i dnt knw bt its coincidence wen evr zindagi strt any of his series..bhai india mai hota...

Wen hs on air..he said..waah jawab..yale se mba...we cn only dream fr mba frm yale..ye janab management graduate  ho kr a gye...

He said..kbi middle cls b role  kre ye..every tym he look rich man...i saud bhai shakal aamir wali hai..poor kaise dikae..

N wen he vl cm to knw abt MIT engineer. ..m sure he vl faint...πŸ˜†
Edited by shreya11mehra - 9 years ago
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

Yupp! 🀣 But still, He was an acer as Zaroon all thru his Educational Life! πŸ˜ƒ

😲No during admission he came 4th...And in finals he came 2thπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sia.k_1

Happy New Year Isa.πŸ€—

And this is what he says in the ad - "Samsung Kay Wide Angle Camera Say Selfies Ban Jaye Grandfies" 😳 (Credit: Twitter)

He's mastered the art of taking selfies!πŸ˜†

oh the ad is based on his selfie craze. πŸ˜†
nice concept for the recent selfie king. πŸ˜›

so happy to see hin back with something new onscreen on first day of the year.
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya11mehra

πŸ˜†

My brother is aware abt my crazy fever fr fawad..so i dnt knw bt its coincidence wen evr zindagi strt any of his series..bhai india mai hota...

Wen hs on air..he said..waah jawab..yale se mba...we cn only dream fr mba frm yale..ye janab management graduate  ho kr a gye...

He said..kbi middle cls b role  kre ye..every tym he look rich man...i saud bhai shakal aamir wali hai..poor kaise dikae..

N wen he vl cm to knw abt MIT engineer. ..m sure he vl faint...πŸ˜†

where is your dadi? πŸ˜†

happy new year Shree, tujhe bolna bhool gayi. πŸ€—
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Abhi... Toh Harvard bachcha hua hai!!! LOL

pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isa_de

I had posted some pixs of Sanam saeed...Was told to STOP posting OLD pixsπŸ₯Ί...So am asking if the same feeling is also here...😳

are you talking about this place Isa? I mean I do not remember anyone saying that except once I did tell not to post many personal pics as I think AT should be devoid of personal life of actors.