Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Isa_de

Fawad Khan's Screen Shots From The Samsung Commercial. 😊

Happy New Year Isa.πŸ€—

And this is what he says in the ad - "Samsung Kay Wide Angle Camera Say Selfies Ban Jaye Grandfies" 😳 (Credit: Twitter)

He's mastered the art of taking selfies!πŸ˜†
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@sia.k_1.πŸ€—same to u ...Yes !! he is the master of the game...But me still to see the add...If u did...can u post the link
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

@Neerja No Idea about the book as I havent read it but havent heard too many good comments about it from many of my friends! And Yes..Thats a good thing u did, The makers shud keep the feeling intact. But what my main concern is Neerja, that I have heard BFB as being as Woman-Centric Novel.. So Zain here does not have that much of a role.. What my biggest fear is that Fawad maybe typecasted! As it is during KS, he was criticized as being the "flowerpot" as the trailor was launched..!! Thanxx to FK and his brilliant acting skills he managed to shut all mouths but I wudnt like an actor wid his calibre shud be typecasted! As you have the book, Do post its synopsis and ur views about it!! Also, do brief about Zain's Character..

I today got the book as wanted to read after reading so many of reviews and that also positive . I am not biased person that should go on just looking at the cover . KS was supposed to be Chic flick but FK was in every frame and was kind of fairy tale . After ZGH ,he was again appreciated in KS. FK is brilliant actor no doubt about that and he just slips through any character with ease . I never was interested in this filmy stuff but FK got me interested . I was just for good movies ,abusive ,this 100 cr, clubs are not mine cup of tea. i have just started reading the book and as some one in her review said that not read in public place and she was right . i went to coffee shop thought will start reading  there but when started reading you can not stop laughing aloud and its really funny And then i came back . . I am from Delhi and have heard this UP  kind of language . Yes while reading Jinni i felt as if this character is written for her  and her nani ,she must be the surprise packet as seems to be quite manipulative and shrew. ,  have read only 5-8 pages . Will write later after reading some pages .  
                                  And as for contract ,most of the PH have contracts and it depends on the PH . And i do not go for rumors . Will love to watch FK where he fits the role and gives his best shot . 
I think first should read the book and then should be coming out with results . FK is no fool and he knows his popularity . What was Kajol in her initial years , she did so many stupid films . 
                             FK first have to get his feet firmly set and looking at the situation here and there , its not easy job . And after this P:K fiasco ,fundamentalists are getting more  aggressive . Won't  repeat again that Sonam is just an actor for me  yes i like her not being diplomatic and thats her major drawback .  . If i write  something its just to be positive and start this new year on positive note  . 

As for awards FK does not need this chacha bhatija awards . and he is not new in entertainment  industry  , he is better in acting skills where all these recent ones comes . This broken record is going on because have seen FK, all works and he needs time to carve his own place like Shahrukh did , he did not have ant god father but was from India and had theater work behind him . Gulzar , Bimal Roy,s sujata , bandini was woman concentric but heroes  played the important part . Mili  Movie with Jaya and Amitabh .. queen , Kahani were the only women oriented movies . Sorry  do not have any problem with Sonam yes would like to see a good story-line where both have substantial role to play . 
Trust in FK  and who we are to tell that its good or this is bad . I do not want to be authority on actors .  

tvluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bubbly_Shanaya

@Neerjaa No Idea about the book as I havent read it but havent heard too many good comments about it from many of my friends! And Yes..Thats a good thing u did, The makers shud keep the feeling intact. But what my main concern is Neerjaa, that I have heard BFB as being as Woman-Centric Novel.. So Zain here does not have that much of a role.. What my biggest fear is that Fawad maybe typecasted! As it is during KS, he was criticized as being the "flowerpot" as the trailor was launched..!! Thanxx to FK and his brilliant acting skills he managed to shut all mouths but I wudnt like an actor wid his calibre shud be typecasted! As you have the book, Do post its synopsis and ur views about it!! Also, do brief about Zain's Character..

I second you.will love to read a synopsis and charactersketch of zain from the book.
Isa_de thumbnail
plz tell me if u ppl dislike if i post any pic?? 
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isa_de

plz tell me if u ppl dislike if i post any pic?? 

Wich pic...😲

Hu vl dislike fk pic isa
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Neerjaa, Agree wid you. Im no one to tell him what to do and what not! I trust him more than anything...And I know he was criticised when he signed KS but he outshone even Sonam..😊 Vikram was a character which he played wid ease..!! He knows his craft well! But all I want is He shudnt get typecasted! He shud explore diffrent roles, genres and Directors. I dun want him to be doing only the Fluffy Romantic Comedies.. Being The Prince Charming! I want him to work wid Imtiaz Ali, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Zoya Akhtar,Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, Yash Raj And Dharma. I know Yash Raj and Dharma are the trademakers in Romance.. But in recent years, they have started making good movies..!! As he himself said once,that he wud love to play the role of a Psycho Serial Killer. So, I want him to work wid directors who know his calibre.. And Yes, Im not trying to be an authority on FK. Just the concern of a fan who loves him and wants him get all the sucess. Do Post ur views regarding BFB! Lovee Reading ur posts and synopsis.
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Neerja..m quoting dis frm very frst day that zain is completely  a different character ...unlike vikram  ..hz so extrovert..passionate lusty..flirty..hopeless romantic..n intelligent politician...hu completed  his engineering  frm MIT... ( wao so intelligent. ..mean MIT..i still remember my brother had an ambition  to go to MIT..) 

its an woman centric novel..bt zain is akwys in jinni mind...his influence alwys effect her...his touch his closeness melt her like anythng...that she has to stop herslf frm kiss him...

Thy both r strugging wid their sexual tensions btwn thm...plus political  background  gv spice to the story...

I read the book ...n i dnt thnk i cn imagine ZAK othr thn FAWAD KHAN. .

Yup..i like sonam..as i alwys said ..that i like her style...her trends..fk comfort  level wid her...m really glad the way she n her family tk care of him...it gives fk himmat to wrk here agn...

Bt i also feel..she need to wrk on her acting skills...she is so loud...that sometyms irritate  me as well...bt agn..i like the pair...n i alwys wanted thm to wrk on sum intense  romantic  movie..spec aftr ff ps..

On contract  issue..mm..i thnk its the safest thng fr new entrants. .initially i was so sad bcz of his 2 or 3 film contract..frstly no official  confirm  it..or if its really a contract thn i feel its safe fr him..evn alia varun n sid signed contract wid kjo..wats new in that...like any other new entrent he had a chiice to sign it .or not..he chose to sign n proceed fr ks..n nw b4b..

I thnk hz enough intelligent  to tk his decisions...hz doing dis since so many yrs...n hz sucessful..so i thnk let him tk his decisions...n wait fr results. ..

Awards..mmm  i thnk i cnt c him loose best debut catagory to that plastic face tiger shroff..hu dnt knw hw to act...

Whereas fk..i dnt thnk i sud tell nyone here that hw gud actor he is...so it vl biased if he loose the debut award to that πŸ€’ shroff
Isa_de thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya11mehra

Wich pic...😲

Hu vl dislike fk pic isa

I had posted some pixs of Sanam saeed...Was told to STOP posting OLD pixsπŸ₯Ί...So am asking if the same feeling is also here...😳
...Annie... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello everyone... 😊 Wish you all a very happy new year... Congratulations on the silver jubilee celebration AT..   β­οΈ ⭐️ Amazing thread.. Hats off to all its makers.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘