Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

Did Fawad get his hair styled in India? His hair was looking good in the Sonam selfie too. 

Can we now have the question..u have induced butterflies in my stomach...now toh I won't sleep be able to sleep without knowing it.😉😆😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Can we now have the question..u have induced butterflies in my stomach...now toh I won't sleep be able to sleep without knowing it.😉😆😆

Just asked in the new AT. 😆
AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

Shreya .. zaroon waited 4 days, but my Asher had to wait for months to cosummate .. so shukar mana zaroon ki Allah ki ..🤣

Not true. Apparently Khisher had consummated the very first night as Khirad mentioned repeatedly that asher saray huqooq ada kar rahay hain or sometjing like that. Also there are hints in the novel that suggest they had consummated the marriage right in the beggining.
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
🤣🤣 Its True! Zaroon, Mera Hai..!! 😉

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

Not true. Apparently Khisher had consummated the very first night as Khirad mentioned repeatedly that asher saray huqooq ada kar rahay hain or sometjing like that. Also there are hints in the novel that suggest they had consummated the marriage right in the beggining.

the very first night they did not even sleep at the same room.. in the later ones, they didnt even talk with each other and khirad used to ignore him.. so i think u have a wrong theory here 
AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

the very first night they did not even sleep at the same room.. in the later ones, they didnt even talk with each other and khirad used to ignore him.. so i think u have a wrong theory here

Where did you get the idea that they did not sleep together the very first night ? When asher hands over those kangans to khirad that was the first night of the marriage. As in a way that was the rukhsati of Khirad. Before that it was the nikkah only.

And they were not talking to each other? Why would they not talk to each other? 😊 yes they were not 'aik jaan do dil' with each other but they were definitely talking. True that there was reserve because of khirad's self respect issues but from Ashe there was no such things.

Asher and khirad both went in to the marriage knowing that this is THE marriage. They have to live together now and make it work. They were both committed to each other. Asher had no plans of ever leaving khirad and same for khirad. You also have to take into consideration that asher did not have any idea about khirads feelings and also that khirad knows about his feelings for her. In this case asher not consummating the marriage does not make any sense.

Besides as I mentioned there are clear hints in the novel suggesting that they had consummated the marriage in the beginning.

Edited by PyarayAfzal - 9 years ago
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Link to new AT

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4280693&PID=118273214&#p118273214