Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chembi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi lashy my heartiest congratulations to you and to your family  !!!!May god bless your adorable little one with all the happiness in the world !!!Take care!!!πŸ€—
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hiii lashy congrats and may god bless hr and keep u and her in good health 😊 tke careEdited by harshu27 - 9 years ago
sp108 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations Shraddha πŸ₯³
Loads of love to Rithi. And happy recovery πŸ˜Š
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Lashy di : the name is so cute like her , take care of her and ur health too di πŸ˜Š Btw i have lost my mobile ... So in a bad n low mood , though it's old πŸ₯Ί Hope to catch u in IF ... @ J2 : thanks πŸ˜Š 
Neetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suganya.S

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@Lashy di : the name is so cute like her , take care of her and ur health too di😊Btw i have lost my mobile ... So in a bad n low mood , though it's oldπŸ₯ΊHope to catch u in IF ... @ J2 : thanks😊</font>

</div><div>

Sugu, you lost your mobile...*facepalm* I was wondering where you were..cheer up re..hota hai.. 😳
vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks girls... finally managed some ME time out of the hectic four days so far... lol...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Went to hospital on Thursday... baby was with us Friday morning... [after some past horrible experiences, had an amazing team with me all through this time - so thank God for that!!!]</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">We have named her Rithi 😳(means principled/cultured in Sanskrit)</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Her brothers seem to be pretty enamoured of her (so far loool - hope the trend continues)</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thanks everyone for the wishes...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">πŸ€—Hope you all had a good weekend</font>

Hey lashy, congrats! Wow a sweet little princess to pamper. And what a beautiful name u have chosen. Truly unique n meaningful. I wish i could see her pic. Pls let me kno if its possible. Cant wait to see mom n baby together. Missing u like anything. Take care n come back on forum soon.
-aady- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a pretty name. It really is unique. All the love to the two of you, I'm sure she looks really cute. 
-aady- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suganya.S

@Lashy di : the name is so cute like her , take care of her and ur health too di πŸ˜Š Btw i have lost my mobile ... So in a bad n low mood , though it's old πŸ₯Ί Hope to catch u in IF ... @ J2 : thanks πŸ˜Š 

Aiyoo. Sugu, that is the worst thing. But don't get too worried. πŸ€—
The only thing being you might have lost all your contacts. 😲 and Whatsapp. 😲
Rasika29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lashy

Thanks girls... finally managed some ME time out of the hectic four days so far... lol...

Went to hospital on Thursday... baby was with us Friday morning... [after some past horrible experiences, had an amazing team with me all through this time - so thank God for that!!!]

We have named her Rithi 😳(means principled/cultured in Sanskrit) 

Her brothers seem to be pretty enamoured of her (so far loool - hope the trend continues) 
Thanks everyone for the wishes...

πŸ€— Hope you all had a good weekend 

Aww...so the mommy is here...😊 How is our Princess and her mommy doing??
Rithi..such a beautiful name di...πŸ˜ƒ Congrats, may this bundle of joy brings a lot of happiness in your family.

Di you are such a sweet heart re...you came here and posted the good news too...Take enough rest... and lots of love to Rithi and her brothers from Rasika Massi...πŸ€—
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awww thank you so much for the heartfelt wishes everyone Rasika, Vinita (missing our catch up times here too!), Rakshita, Jansijodha, Sujata, Bubbles, Rachna, Neetzie, Samy, Nams, Aadhya, Soku podi, J2, Chembi, Shreya, Harshu, Shalini and anyone else I've missed πŸ€—

the poem was indeed beautiful Reshmi  thanks a lot for it!

P.S. Soku podi hope you find your mobile 

Edited by lashy - 9 years ago