-aady- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Samy.
Howzz youzz? πŸ˜†
vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

That's right! Girls r amazing. They r like ur perfect dolls. But omg! So demanding. She will make u shop till u drop Lashy but will also be the first one to care for u when u r sick or sad.
-aady- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinitaj27

That's right! Girls r amazing. They r like ur perfect dolls. But omg! So demanding. She will make u shop till u drop Lashy but will also be the first one to care for u when u r sick or sad.

Yeah, you can dress them up so well. These days you get such pretty dresses for baby girls. ❀️
But then again which girl is not demanding, when it comes to shopping?? πŸ˜†

P.S; Kal di. πŸ€—

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -aady-

Yeah, you can dress them up so well. These days you get such pretty dresses for baby girls. ❀️
But then again which girl is not demanding, when it comes to shopping?? πŸ˜†

P.S; Kal di. πŸ€—

AadyπŸ€—hope your exams went well😳

True.. There's no much selection or variety of dress for baby boys but for girls other way round yeah shrads you've got urself a doll... now enjoy your time with dressing and of course shoppingπŸ˜†
Jeryl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

Thanks girls... finally managed some ME time out of the hectic four days so far... lol...

Went to hospital on Thursday... baby was with us Friday morning... [after some past horrible experiences, had an amazing team with me all through this time - so thank God for that!!!]

We have named her Rithi 😳(means principled/cultured in Sanskrit) 

Her brothers seem to be pretty enamoured of her (so far loool - hope the trend continues) 
Thanks everyone for the wishes...

πŸ€— Hope you all had a good weekend 

Congrats Lashy...God bless you and your bundle of joy..."Vaalgha Vazhamudan"
-aady- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalgi22

AadyπŸ€—hope your exams went well😳

True.. There's no much selection or variety of dress for baby boys but for girls other way round yeah shrads you've got urself a doll... now enjoy your time with dressing and of course shoppingπŸ˜†

Exams are going on right now. πŸ˜†

I don't know why but I keep getting images of Chotu Lashy wearing a pink dress in my head. πŸ˜†
harrybird thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aww...Sweet little Angel has arrived ...Great News Lashy Dear ! 

Congratulations ! 

Muahh...Rithi sweety !  

Take care of you & your baby doll !

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -aady-

Exams are going on right now. πŸ˜†

I don't know why but I keep getting images of Chotu Lashy wearing a pink dress in my head. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
...Anushka... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haaaww😲😲😲
Rithi's here and no one told me? Ek message toh banta tha yrr..😲😲
OMG Lashy di soo much of congo congo congo congo congo!πŸ€—I can't believe it... I missed it yrr shit..😭😭😭 I'm sholly.. sholly!😭
But yeah! No crying, our princess is here.. and I heard from my special sources that her brothers are quite enamoured of her, good good! God! Di whenever our princess is ready can you plzzz click a snap of her and upload it? I don't think that the flash is good for her isliye whenever its okay, no pressures... Oh My god she's 12 years younger than me..! Thinking about the day when we'll meet.. what will she call me? Aunty? And I'll faint then and there..πŸ˜†
Lashy di a tight se bhi tight and bear hug to the oh my god new mom and yup! our darling princess! πŸ€— I mean she knows naa how much we all adore her?? We want her to know us..😎
Di, jokes aside, may our princess get all the happiness that life has to offer and bring a smile on you and Mr. Lashy's faces every moment of life!πŸ€—
Rithi... howz she now? You know this feeling inside me is like kinda like... I guess I've fallen in love with her even before she was born!
Again, a grizzly bear hug to you both, and your lovely lovely family!πŸ€— May you always be as charming, happy and amazing as you are now! (Well, I am sure you'll be.. My Lashy di will never change.. She'll always be the amazing-est person I've met!)πŸ€—
Love you more than anything!!!πŸ€—
You didn't forget me right?😭