LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice. I just wish ASR isnt dead. I'm a happy ending person only
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 5

'Arnavji... mujhe bhi apke saath ana hai' (Arnavji... Even I want to come with you...)

'No Khushi. You know why am i going there. Don't fuss about coming with me there. As soon as I come back, will take you wherever you want.'

Arnav looked at his wife who is pouting at him for not taking her along with him.

What can he do?

He isn't going for a trip or a meeting.

Khushi and Arnav are newly married. It's been only a couple of days they came back from honeymoon.

After their trip, they were surrounded by requests from many of their relatives for lunch or dinner.

These few days went visting the relatives and finally they visited his Dadi in asharam to take her blessings.

Dadi, Arnav's paternal grandmother, is ardent worshipper who decided to stay in Asharam in her old age.

She didn't attend the marriage as she was away for a month trip to pilgrims.

Arnav and Khushi were shown their way to the meeting hall.

A lady, in her late sixties, entered the hall with royal aura around her.

After taking blessings from Dadi, she reminded Arnav about his Dad's farmhouse in Musoorie.

She informed him that his father wanted Arnav to visit the house and take charge of the property there after his marriage.

He said he would go there with Khushi but then, Dadi refused saying since he is going for the first time to take care of the property, it would be better if he go there alone.

Dadi asked him to arrange everything there and take Khushi later.

They dont have any option to accept to her half heartedly.

So, when Arnav was leaving for Musoorie, Khushi was being sanak (crazy) and don't want him to go alone.

After finishing his work, he has to return back from there in three days, but his absence in office due to his wedding and post wedding rituals made his schedule hectic and he had to leave London from there to look over an emergency which needs his presence.

This made Khushi yearn for him more. Knowing she can't go with him to either of the places made her more crazy.

Finally, Arnav made her silent with a peck and left on the journey to Musoorie.

'KKGSR is back to power.' Read the headlines of the all the leading dailys.

Media was busy covering her recovery. While some channels telecasted a full hour show focusing on her, few others conduct debate on what will be KKGSR's next move?

Will she leave the person who dared to kill her? Is she that powerful as ASR, whose mere presence is enough to make the enenmy shiver with fear?

While the media and the top industrialists are wondering her move, Khushi snuggled herself into the warmth of her husband.

Inhaling the masculine odour emanating from him, she took a deep breath before opening her eyes to meet with a pair of chocolate brown orbs.

Those orbs, filled with love and desire for her, vanished her remaining slumber.

Arnav's eyes moved south to her luscious lips.

The morning hues making it even more desiring than already it was.

His gaze on her breath, made her go weak and her heart raced with his proximity.

Titling his head, he leaned closer to capture her lips.

She closed her eyes anticipating his touch only to come out of revive with shrill noise of the door bell.

Cursing the person on the other side, Arnav stood up and went inside the washroom while Khushi giggle at his irritation before attending the door.

Stepping out of the car, he inhaled the fresh air of Musoorie.

'The weather is just perfect for newly weds. Wish he had come with Khushi.' Sighing he looked at the caretaker of his father's farmhouse.

After the welcome greetings, Arnav went to the bedroom, which was cleaned for his stay.

He decided to start his work from tomorrow and would rest the entire evening.

The remote in her hands is kept busy until it's user decided to give a rest when an interesting story on a leading news channel was encountered.

Khushi was crunched her eyes to look the screen which displayed her oath taking ceremony where she was apparently shot.

The footage of the surroundings was displayed and in that, a man, whose face covered with a scarf, was aiming a gun in her direction.

She knew who it is. After all, isn't it actually her plan to make her husband aim her?

Arnav was reluctant but he did this job himself as he can't trust anyone else with Khushi's life.

Now, as planned, everything went well.

The footage doesn't reveal the person's face which made Khushi sigh in relief.

How in the first place did the footage come out?

Arnav and Khushi had made sure there was no camera around the place and hence, chose the spot.

While she was busy thinking about the ways the video leaked, she jerked up when Arnav slid his hands on her waist.

Arnav came out of washroom to find Khushi in deep thinking and the TV displaying the video.

He understood her confusion and decided to clear it.

'Jaan...'

'ARNAVJIII... You scared me.'

She turned around taking a deep breath.

'Didn't mean to scare you baby.'

'Its okay. Did you see the video?' She pointed to the TV.

'I know baby, I released the video to the media.'

'Why?' Khushi asked calmly already expecting this answer.

'To divert attention baby. You obviously guessed it right.'

'Yes, I guessed it Arnavji. I know it must be you who gave the video and diverted the attention from me to the murderer. You played smart by making sure nothing related to you was revealing in that video. How smart?'

She grinned pinching his cheek and ran away from there.

Arnav ran behind her to catch. After a few minutes of chasing, finally he caught her and they together fell on the bed, laughing.

And soon, they started with their morning romance.

~~~

~~Text in italics is flashback~~

~~Normal font is present~~

Follow this story on wattpad:
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/ENAnPhIdRB

~~~
Edited by ..Lunatic.Lover - 7 years ago
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting
update soon
Thnx for pm
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Quite interesting... and confusing! Eagerly waiting for the next part
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love chapter 5👏
I am following it on wattpad as well😃
What has happened in the past hence the present act, eager for the next part.
Thank you for the pm😃
sudhareddy thumbnail
Loved the interesting and mysterious story😃
From the time Khushi heard Arnav's flight missing news she lost herself and started living in delusion.
Akash doubted somethng is wrong in flight missing news and asked Anjali to support him.
After 6 months everyone in Raiada house accepted  and believed Arnav is dead.  Poor Khushi's life stood where it was and family members made her remember and accept flight missig news.  Khushi accepted that flight missing but strongly believed that nothing happened to Arnav and he is alive.
Loved Arnav and Khushi first meet flashback.
Nice to see Khushi taking over Arnav's position.
Arnav is alive and he only shot Khhushi. Why?  and Khushi knows about that.
Who is Ms Sen and why she killed herself in guilt and how she was connected to Arnav?
Dadi sent Arnav alone to Mussorie totake over his father property. 
what happened in the past thatmaking Arnav topretend as he dead?
From when Khushi knew Arnav is alive?  Why Raizada family members not informed about that?
Waiting to read further updates for answers
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sudhareddy

Loved the interesting and mysterious story😃
From the time Khushi heard Arnav's flight missing news she lost herself and started living in delusion.
Akash doubted somethng is wrong in flight missing news and asked Anjali to support him.
After 6 months everyone in Raiada house accepted and believed Arnav is dead. Poor Khushi's life stood where it was and family members made her remember and accept flight missig news. Khushi accepted that flight missing but strongly believed that nothing happened to Arnav and he is alive.
Loved Arnav and Khushi first meet flashback.
Nice to see Khushi taking over Arnav's position.
Arnav is alive and he only shot Khhushi. Why? and Khushi knows about that.
Who is Ms Sen and why she killed herself in guilt and how she was connected to Arnav?
Dadi sent Arnav alone to Mussorie totake over his father property.
what happened in the past thatmaking Arnav topretend as he dead?
From when Khushi knew Arnav is alive? Why Raizada family members not informed about that?
Waiting to read further updates for answers

hey dear, thanks for reading.

Your answer is precisely the synopsis of the story. And I can check this post whenever I get stuck at a point on how to proceed. Thank you so much.

Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Confused but will wait for the story to unfold