Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Fimiramak

Congratulations on the 3rd thread!πŸ‘

I really enjoy reading this story.

Best part of the chapter; when Dhruv said "your feels warm...mumma's feels  like...like home..."

That was heartwarming part.

Feeling bad for Dhruv but also Rudra. He deserves to know the truth.

This was beautiful & emotional update.

I hope you continue soon!

Thanks for pm πŸ€—

Aww thnks sis for liking my chapter so. I hope that I keep it up :)
xxx
ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can things get any more worse for Myrah? Already disturbed with the thoughts of what her position is in Rudra's life, Dhruv's words "Yours feel warm..but Mumma's feels kike...like home..." could not have come at a better time.  Though innocent had a profound impact on Myrah.  Fate is playing a cruel game with her.  I just hope that her goodness trumps her one bad deed of not disclosing Paro's identity to Rudra.  We all know she did, so does Dhruv, but not Rudra.  How would he be convinced of that?

Loved the convo between Rudra and Dhruv.  Felt relieved that Rudra stayed calm and composed, and listened to Dhruv, even though he still wasn't convinced.  But I'm glad that the seed of doubt is beginning to grow.

Best wishes for a happy new year! 

It's a year since the inception of RR.  The story lost it's charm around May/June, and hastily wrapped up, leaving behing numerous questions in the minds of it's viewers.  I'm pleased that you've taken up the task, in moulding the story to how it should have been projected.  Thanks for that!
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavali4RR

Can things get any more worse for Myrah? Already disturbed with the thoughts of what her position is in Rudra's life, Dhruv's words "Yours feel warm..but Mumma's feels kike...like home..." could not have come at a better time.  Though innocent had a profound impact on Myrah.  Fate is playing a cruel game with her.  I just hope that her goodness trumps her one bad deed of not disclosing Paro's identity to Rudra.  We all know she did, so does Dhruv, but not Rudra.  How would he be convinced of that? Yep in my opinion, Myrah is suffering the worst atm especially with the reality check from Dhruv's words. The next chapter maybe to too little too late for Myrah..

Loved the convo between Rudra and Dhruv.  Felt relieved that Rudra stayed calm and composed, and listened to Dhruv, even though he still wasn't convinced.  But I'm glad that the seed of doubt is beginning to grow. Doubts will only remain doubts for Rudra it would seem on the surface, which is understandable as it has been 8-9 years,  as the doctors did tell him and his family Paro had passed away. They did also the pyre burn. So Rudra won't believe it...well until he sees it.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Best wishes for a happy new year!  You too sis!😳

It's a year since the inception of RR.  The story lost it's charm around May/June, and hastily wrapped up, leaving behing numerous questions in the minds of it's viewers.  I'm pleased that you've taken up the task, in moulding the story to how it should have been projected.  Thanks for that! No problems sis. The pleasure is really mine😳 You and many others commenting and supporting along the way makes it all worth it.

desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Loved it.
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Read last two chapters together. Sorry for replying to your pm's so late. A very happy New Year and Eid Milad-un-Nabi Mubarak in advance...Coming to the updates it's very sad that Rudra did not pay attention to what Myrah wanted to say. He simply ignored her every time when she finds courage to talk him about Paro. Now Dhruv told him that he met his mother, but alas, no one believed what he had said after returning home with his father...

Myrah is in a mess and her plight is understandable. Her insecurities and inner conflicts make her uneasy. On the other hand, Rudra and Myrah didn't intimate till now showed that Rudra like Myrah & he is in love with Paro and he'll always love her... Aw, Paro is restless because Dhruv in the short span of time becomes an entire part of her being... It's very natural for Paro to miss him... True love never dies... However, I'm really sad about Myrah. 

Ended thumbnail

PRECAP

...Koel nodded: "Don't you have the orphanage number to call her?"

Dhruv shook his head innocently.

Koel sadly: "So you'll stay there with her?"

Dhruv shrugged his shoulders: "I'll go where ever she goes. "

Koel pouted: "But then...then who will I play with? Meera is still to small to understand hide and seek and Yash is always asleep or crying."

Dhruv shuffled closer to her hugging her side: "I'll come and visit often Koel. But will you help me convince Papa?"

Koel hmm-ed looking away thinking deeply before her eyes widened: " Idea!"

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
zara,

thnx for precap.so that means another week's wait,hai na?just pls tell me one more thing,how many chaps more we have to wait for parud meeting?i really dunno to interpret ur titles.and will u update 2 chaps next time?

hope u will reply.

ratna.
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Interesting precap.
Still feel sorry for dhruv the most.
Finally finds his real mother and his father isn't ready to believe him.
toeditor thumbnail
Awesome chapter...can't wait for next one...
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh.My.God. I'm actually speechless right now. This would have been so GOOD on the show. Damn you, lazy CVs.