Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: bhavali4RR

Oh Zara, what all do you have in store for us!  I'm feeling profoundly content and satisfied with the way you're spinning this story. You've just breathed new life to Aman's character, that was totally wasted in the serial. Thanks for feeling so. I always felt Aman had so much potential as a character, but it wasn't used. I'm glad you're liking the way I'm portraying him. 😳 

Aman's attempts to disengage himself from being emotionally involved with Sunehri was hurtful to read.  Paro's gesture of treating Aman as her brother is deeply rooted in him.  So much so that, him being judgemental towards Sunehri for Rudra's actions didn't seem right. I just wished that he could balance the two relationships, without the hurt that he's inflicted on Sunehri.  Hoping to see you set things right for Sunehri and Aman in the upcoming chapters. Only one person can set this all straight.πŸ˜‰

Finally seeing things starting to heat up! I'm hoping that you'll also do justice to Rudra being a BSD officer, which lost it's charm in the serial.  Already seeing glimpses of him getting into the skin of a BSD officer.  His interrogative brain in full swing questioning the events of Paro's death - perfect. Yep yep Rudra's getting back in the role of things again. The wake up call for him however coming up will surely hurt him.

Would VK Singh Sir believe Rudra & extend his help, as he was quite reluctant to offer BSD services when Dhruv went missing?  Would Rudra take the risk in showing Paro at the orphanage without inviting trouble?  Would that bring Naksh and Aman face to face?  Would that ease Rudra's fear of the relationship he has with Paro? Dundundahhh so many questions sis, but don't you worry. The next chapter will help you see how things tie up perfectly. πŸ˜‰

How soon until we see the forces of Naksh, Aman, Rudra and VK Singh come together to make Paro realize her trueself? That,lol, is a question I can't give out too soonπŸ˜†

As much as I'm wishing for Paro and Rudra to be brought together, I cannot stop thinking about Myrah.  I guess I'll have to wait patiently to know what you've planned for her well-being. Of course. Just because I adore Paro, doesn't mean I'll chuck Myrah for the sake of it. She plays a role in the story too but it'll take time for everyone to see it. A lot of pain and self discovery to come before that however.

So until the next update, I'll be in standby mode lol. Thanks sis. Your fab long comments make me smile and eagerly reply too. Thank you.

yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome chapter...thanks for the PM
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Aman paro relationship is so beautiful.fb scenes were lovely.but bcz of that wht he did 2 sunheri cat b justified.hope she'll b ok n unite with amanEdited by jasminerahul - 9 years ago
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful updates...
Paro calling Naksh Majorsahab ...
Rudra was suffering a lot...
Dhruv wanted to live with his mumma...oh...
He is such a loving child...

I m feeling bad for Myrah...
Her feelings r natural n she is basically a good human being..
I like the way u depict the character of Aman...
His emotions for Paro were heart touching but he did wrong to Sunehri...
I hope she is fine...
Waiting for the next update !!!
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Awesome update.
ranjanatripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update...
Thanx for d pm..
disco_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
just caught up with whole story..!! Absolutely loved your story continue soon!! and please add me to you PM list
85 likes & still no update Zara ??