Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nice updates
thnks 4 d pms
DevdasiSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I finally have time to post a reply!

I actually really loved this update because there was a little bit of everything. I can see Myrah in struggling with everything, and she wants to explain to Rudra but he's sort of blind to everything right now. I figure he is going to be super upset when he finds out that she really had told him about Paro. Myrah is also trying to help Dhruv, and I can see that too, but I do feel bad that no one is believing him. Obviously, Myrah believes him because she saw Parvati with her own eyes. Dhruv is even trying to nicely tell her that, although she may be nice, she will never be his mother. Hence the "Your hugs are warm, but mum ma's hugs feel like home." I got a little teary-eyed there, I'm not going to lie. 

I really feel that Dhruv needs to just take Rudra to the orphanage again. Or he needs to run away again to the orphanage so Rudra will follow and then the epic confrontation will occur. I wish that it was easier, but if your story is continuing based exactly on the RR storyline, then this severe separation is necessary. Remember when Paro gave her word to Bholenath that she would leave and she didn't? I think that's His way of fulfilling the promise. She has forgotten everything and the old Parvati has forever left Rudra. When he sees her again and realizes that it is his Paro, he will have to make new memories with her. However, Myrah will be a complication in this. 

Parvati is already so attached to Dhruv, but that is to be expected. Even if she did lose her memory, her heart will know that motherly affections towards her child. It's a primal instinct with woman, and Parvati is no different. 

I can't wait for the next update as this one had me at the edge of my seat. Loved it was usual! And I didn't have to take out my big stick! 

Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiralnehal

Zara, 

i have a lump in my throat .. thank god i dont have to speak and only type. 

U  know Zara, i firmly believe that love and longing are the only two pillars on which Rudra and Paro's story is based on.  and you have portrayed it so beautifully... touche.. 

But, what hurts more is that little Dhruv is struggling with his own parent and vice versa for Rudra with his own child. 

My heart goes out to the son and his father... there is so much pain in their lives... especially for Dhruv... destiny has been so cruel to him.. 

I had felt the same when Rudra used to reminisce about his mother...

thank you for being a fabulous writer.. 

Aww it's really sweet that you were moved by this chapter. The next chapter will really well up tears for everyone...I'M SO EXCITED!πŸ˜†
x
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaliah3108

Dear Zara ...

First of all, thank u for picking up the pieces where they were left. It really does soothe the pain as to how RR ended really. I am beginning to think in the way you are leading me... and I shall forget the horrid ending to RR soon I am sure.
Thanks a ton dear for bringing peace to I think a lot of us.  
No probs. I'm very glad everyone is enjoying the story as much as I love writing it. 

Your each chapter leaves me on tenter hooks ... grasping for more. aww thanks

Loved the update a lot. I just don't know how things will go on from here... how will Rudra believe Paro is really there ..how will he react ...how will Paro react on seeing Rudra moving on with someone else !!! Gosh so many questions I have ...can go on and on ... I know you have answers to all of these in your kitty and it will be unveiled bit by bit. You will enjoy the next chapter for sure. 

I shall wait for this dear ... thank u once again.

Lots of Love πŸ€—*hugs*

Ruchi

Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepsel

Congratulations on the 3rd thread Zara..I couldn't believe we have crossed so many chapters, am really watching RR after sep 19th through your words which will be completing its first year soon..So hats off to you for thatπŸ‘. Gosh that really is something. It really doesn't feel like it's been a year since the start of RR. Really emotional.

Paro Vs Myra Hug..seriously..that was bloody brilliant..I really wwanted to bang Rudra after that mind voice.."Dude..wake up..your son is not delusional"πŸ˜†.though can't blame him. Rudra being rudra will come round when his anger coolsπŸ˜‰

And am having my heart in my mouth imagining the possibilities opening with Naksh in BSD around Paro..Your upcoming titles "Her Rudra" and "His Paro",  why do I feel it suggests Naksh and Myra respectively for Paro and Rudra..plz prove me wrong...am hooked..You'll see what the chapter title means when it's up, but good idea thoughπŸ˜‰

Rudra want to love Myra for who she is as she wishes but can't because she is not Paro and he is still seeing Paro in her ...though Myra wants him to love her like Paro which is not going to happen...and am loving this FF totally for this πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Hope you continue to do so. Thank you for the fab comment.

Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevdasiSingh

I finally have time to post a reply!

I actually really loved this update because there was a little bit of everything. I can see Myrah in struggling with everything, and she wants to explain to Rudra but he's sort of blind to everything right now. I figure he is going to be super upset when he finds out that she really had told him about Paro. Myrah is also trying to help Dhruv, and I can see that too, but I do feel bad that no one is believing him. Obviously, Myrah believes him because she saw Parvati with her own eyes. Dhruv is even trying to nicely tell her that, although she may be nice, she will never be his mother. Hence the "Your hugs are warm, but mum ma's hugs feel like home." I got a little teary-eyed there, I'm not going to lie. Thanks for appreciating this chapter. Dhruv is more like Paro than he knows, but through his stubbornness you can also see he gets it from Rudra.πŸ˜† The innocence in his words however comes straight from the heart which is why it reminds us deep down of Paro. Myrah is definitely trying to battle choosing between what she wants and what is right. 

I really feel that Dhruv needs to just take Rudra to the orphanage again. Or he needs to run away again to the orphanage so Rudra will follow and then the epic confrontation will occur. I wish that it was easier, but if your story is continuing based exactly on the RR storyline, then this severe separation is necessary. That's true...but even the original RR had it's miracles. πŸ˜‰

Remember when Paro gave her word to Bholenath that she would leave and she didn't? I think that's His way of fulfilling the promise. She has forgotten everything and the old Parvati has forever left Rudra. When he sees her again and realizes that it is his Paro, he will have to make new memories with her. However, Myrah will be a complication in this. You'll have to wait and see. 

Parvati is already so attached to Dhruv, but that is to be expected. Even if she did lose her memory, her heart will know that motherly affections towards her child. It's a primal instinct with woman, and Parvati is no different. exactly!😊

I can't wait for the next update as this one had me at the edge of my seat. Loved it was usual! And I didn't have to take out my big stick! woohoo!πŸ˜† Thank you for your brilliant comment😳

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new thread!!!!!!!!!
Cannot wait for the reunion
But I am feeling bad for everyone...rudra, paro, dhruv, and myrah
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is getting really interesting but I cannot wait till Rudra figures THAT Dhruv is right. 
Mariia.R thumbnail

Congratulations on the 3rd thread!πŸ‘

I really enjoy reading this story.

Best part of the chapter; when Dhruv said "your feels warm...mumma's feels  like...like home..."

That was heartwarming part.

Feeling bad for Dhruv but also Rudra. He deserves to know the truth.

This was beautiful & emotional update.

I hope you continue soon!

Thanks for pm πŸ€—

Edited by Fimiramak - 9 years ago