Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh god! So many twists and turns. U know something u should have been the writer to rangrasiya. At least the whole show would have been logically and gripping.
Anyhow so naksh is thinking about myrah, he is also related to Aman, Aman is ready to get married while sungeri has just tried to commit suicide and also Rudra wants to know what happened.
God so much going on.
Can't wait for next chapter. I'm so totally gripped.
toeditor thumbnail
Intense fabulous update...
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashika

Oh god! So many twists and turns. U know something u should have been the writer to rangrasiya. At least the whole show would have been logically and gripping.
Anyhow so naksh is thinking about myrah, he is also related to Aman, Aman is ready to get married while sungeri has just tried to commit suicide and also Rudra wants to know what happened.
God so much going on.
Can't wait for next chapter. I'm so totally gripped.

Aww thanks for being very sweet.
Yep Naksh has a wee crush for Myrah since that day at the market. His past devestation of hearing she's married should have been a huge hint😆. Aman is reluctantly ready to marry to let Sunheri move on. But he does love her deeply as she does love him. Sunheri tries to commit suicide unable to bear it. Alot of depth and twists happening, but you'll see how it all joins up later on.😉

Thanks so much for your fab comments.
Zara u have mentioned that in this ff Myrah will realise about herself that what she wants & that will b the biggest twist so I hope it's not that one fine day she realises that she does not love Rudra . Though I love Parud & want them to b together but Myrah not loving Rudra will seem odd na after all this that she has been feeling for him . Anyway, u r the writer & I know yr writting can never b bad , I just voiced a bit of my apprehension. Ignore it if it sounds stupid .
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update loved it loved the flashback the scene with Aman n Paro too sweet looks like they shared a beautiful relationship n Sunheri n Aman loves each other but Aman got distant with the family after Paro "death" n now Rudra putting a lot of thought into Paro disappearance wonder what really happened that day n hopefully Sunheri is fine cant wait for the next update thanks for the pm  
Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Amazing fabulous update Love it
zara di u are amazing writer i must say
keep writeing stay bless
Homeslice thumbnail
Lovely chapter Zara!
Keep the good work coming :)
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the chapter👏
poor sunehri😭
awaiting the next chapter😃
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update. I am happy to read about Aman after a while.
I can't believe Sunheri tried to commit suicide. Aman will only stop his marriage plans and get back with Sunheri, if he learns Paro is alive. I wonder if Thakursa is behind Paro's state. Something tells me that Naksh will like a girl like Myrah.
ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh Zara, what all do you have in store for us!  I'm feeling profoundly content and satisfied with the way you're spinning this story. You've just breathed new life to Aman's character, that was totally wasted in the serial.  

Aman's attempts to disengage himself from being emotionally involved with Sunehri was hurtful to read.  Paro's gesture of treating Aman as her brother is deeply rooted in him.  So much so that, him being judgemental towards Sunehri for Rudra's actions didn't seem right. I just wished that he could balance the two relationships, without the hurt that he's inflicted on Sunehri.  Hoping to see you set things right for Sunehri and Aman in the upcoming chapters.  

Finally seeing things starting to heat up! I'm hoping that you'll also do justice to Rudra being a BSD officer, which lost it's charm in the serial.  Already seeing glimpses of him getting into the skin of a BSD officer.  His interrogative brain in full swing questioning the events of Paro's death - perfect.

Would VK Singh Sir believe Rudra & extend his help, as he was quite reluctant to offer BSD services when Dhruv went missing?  Would Rudra take the risk in showing Paro at the orphanage without inviting trouble?  Would that bring Naksh and Aman face to face?  Would that ease Rudra's fear of the relationship he has with Paro?

How soon until we see the forces of Naksh, Aman, Rudra and VK Singh come together to make Paro realize her trueself?  

As much as I'm wishing for Paro and Rudra to be brought together, I cannot stop thinking about Myrah.  I guess I'll have to wait patiently to know what you've planned for her well-being.

So until the next update, I'll be in standby mode