Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Aman is the only one who has not accepted Myra. He is totally loyal to Paro. Surprising is that he falls for Sunehri. But then he being serious and she being lively would have been the attraction. 
So Aman is Naksh's bhai, so he meeting Paro is definite and getting the truth about how he saved her. 
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Crap Sunehri tried to commit suicide
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
A very interesting chapter.Aman and sunehri are in love but why Aman is breaking Sunehri's heart. Omg! Naksh and Aman are related to each other. The glimpse of Paro and Aman relationship was heartwarming. Rudra connecting the dots together and seems like will solve the  mystery soon. And it's make me more curious to know what happened in the past. Who had done this conspiracy. Who is behind this mess or scheme. Awesome update. Thanks

arshi_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Oh ho she tried to commit suicide... Thanks for the pm
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Thanks for the pm
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: custodian75

Aman is the only one who has not accepted Myra. He is totally loyal to Paro. Surprising is that he falls for Sunehri. But then he being serious and she being lively would have been the attraction. 

So Aman is Naksh's bhai, so he meeting Paro is definite and getting the truth about how he saved her. 

Aman and Sunheri would have that spark due to that childness of Sunheri whil Aman was the much more sensible one. 😆 Yep Naksh and Aman are brothers/cousins so the twist is near.
xx
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RareGem..

A very interesting chapter.Aman and sunehri are in love but why Aman is breaking Sunehri's heart. Omg! Naksh and Aman are related to each other. The glimpse of Paro and Aman relationship was heartwarming. Rudra connecting the dots together and seems like will solve the  mystery soon. And it's make me more curious to know what happened in the past. Who had done this conspiracy. Who is behind this mess or scheme. Awesome update. Thanks

The reason why Aman is reluctantly breaking Sunheri's heart is explained in the chapter. He doesn't want bitterness between the two families knowing himself that will always be resentful towards Myrah and Rudra. In his eyes Rudra has betrayed Par but will this stay for long?

xx
Mariia.R thumbnail

Zara,

Can't say anything else, but I love the way you write and how the story goes forward!!

Another heartbreaking & interesting update.

Aman & Paro; they shared a beautiful friendship and the flashback was so beautiful. I can understand why Aman feels like he cannot marry Sunheri because the way he feels about Myrah. He can't betray Paro, but at the same time he is hurting himself and Sunheri.

😲 OMG...Sunheri tried to commit suicide. I had tears in my eyes... She thought she had lost him.

When Aman hears what she did, he probably feels terrible guilt. Aman still loves her as much as she loves him.

Knowing Rudra's character he will find out what exactly happened in the past. And I am eagerly waiting secrets to be revealed...What is the mystery behind Paro's "death". Who is behind all this and why?

I really do hope that all ends up well and we can see Parud reunion soon. And I also hope that Aman and Sunheri get a second chance when the truth will be revealed.

Awesome update, looking for next one...

Continue soon!

🤗

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 24 - beautiful! Poor Sunehri. Loved the Paro Aman flashbacks. They shared such a beautiful bond. Love the way Paro can tame the annoyed Rudra instantly. 😳

Naksh and Aman are cousins ... that was a neat twist! Sounds like Rudra and Naksh will switch partners ... somewhat like Seeta aur Geeta ... nice! But will Myrah like Naksh? In the middle of PaRud, I do feel bad for Myrah, none of this is her fault.

I'm waiting for Rudra to investigate Paro's 'death' ... finally his brain has woken up!
Edited by DiyaS - 9 years ago
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for this chapter...
The entire sequence of the " How's " of Paro's supposedly death was envisaged so brilliantly by you...splendid ...absolutely fantabulous...👏
..I get a feeling that you are slowly going to work on Naksh/Myrah love angle.😉...it will be Naksh who will get Myrah out of her ' make believe world '  make her face the reality which she so desperately needs to see...
Aman & Paro...was a relationship I adored since the day one ..a pure relationship, not bound by blood , but dearer than that... which is seldom possible in a pretentious world that thrives in manipulating our emotions...thank you for bringing out so beautifully here... another thank you for giving hint in one of your replies that Aman/Rudra relationship is about to change...this resentment that Aman has towards Rudra will soon change...👏
Lastly...are you planning to get that doll back in this ff which was the start of Parud immortal love story ? I hope you do...last we saw that doll was when Shantanu roughed it up...after that CVs forgot about it...it was just roughed up / spoiled  , not destroyed so it can be brought back,isn't it ?

Edited by NavyaKavya30 - 9 years ago