Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
@Doc- it's a different jar. He didn't go to her house to get that. They will be treated well rest assure , but now is not the time. They made an appearance to us , because it means they are around , he has them on his mind.

@Bolt- I don't mind her because this girl , did all sorts of silliness while saving her fireflies around airport or to get her friend have her own happily ever after. She has always been like this. She became all serious and sensible - too proper because of what Mumbai brought to her. Manik is the connect to her own self. The one who is carefree. 
I guess it's because we don't like a girl being wanting or chasing a guy. But then that is personal right?As far as Nandini is concerned, is it not true to who is she ? 
These two will always be similar especially when it comes to being with each other. 

If she waits and ponders- she is going to run away again.Right now she is listening to her heart- not the brain which will need something logical, tangible where at this point all she has is pain.  
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
GENIE DID I TELL YOU ROGER FEDERER FAVED MY TWEET. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. I CAN'T. 
Ahem. 

Happy new year to you too love. Hope you have a great one. 
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Happy new year doc, genie, shreya, zoha, rafz, mais, Catty, rida, dee, noorie, M16, Medha s, aditi and everyone. Sorry if I missed anyone  😳

P.S IF is being very slow with me. Sorry gals, I couldn't come.
Edited by diva82 - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Doc, the fireflies made an appearance again. And they did so beautifully. Like, Manik doesn't need a reason to cherish the fireflies other than that they make Nandini happy. Isn't that how Nandini treated his stars? She found out that he likes them because they shine so selflessly and she was ready to be a star for him. As they say, buss ik ishaare ka ghulam. Manik is doing the same. At a point where even Nandini has forgotten her fireflies, when he'd introduce them to her again..they wouldn't be just her mom's fireflies now. They'd be Manik's fireflies. It would allow her to get over her parents' idea of love and make her own definition of it with Manik. Yehi tou saara locha hai..

Bolty - it is a preference thing I guess. I always wanted a 17 year old Nandini, who's smart and mature but who's also just a girl at the end of the day. She isn't being all logical and analytical but she isn't being a typical bimbo either. Some situations demand certain reactions and I believe she's perfectly reacting to her current situation.
Sexpot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha.S

@Mais,yep I did .. *Yawns Again*

@ Doc you love me for my emos only *sigh* ... Whatevs 🤗

Is Soha going to turn into a baddie after she realizes Manik be not interested in her ...

Harshad's expression after he heard about Soha
-__-

@Bolty 🤗 Yo bro..

Medha uff I like you for your spunk,quirks,intelligence..your emojis are an added bonus.
I'm just tired with the way the story is going. 
I need a break from KY2 and come back fresh
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: diva82

Genie hugsss!!! 🤗

Just saw your love note on page 87. 😳

CHETU TERA AVI!!
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy New Year Lovelies! 🤗
May 2015 bring you all loads of happiness, prosperity, success and lauuu!

Firefly - You calling me home warms my heart. You be everything! ❤️
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: nyxx

Happy New Year Lovelies! 🤗

May 2015 bring you all loads of happiness, prosperity, success and lauuu!

Firefly - You calling me home warms my heart. You be everything! ❤️

...I forgot to wish you happy budday 😳
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: charminggenie

@Doc- it's a different jar. He didn't go to her house to get that. They will be treated well rest assure , but now is not the time. They made an appearance to us , because it means they are around , he has them on his mind.

@Bolt- I don't mind her because this girl , did all sorts of silliness while saving her fireflies around airport or to get her friend have her own happily ever after. She has always been like this. She became all serious and sensible - too proper because of what Mumbai brought to her. Manik is the connect to her own self. The one who is carefree. 
I guess it's because we don't like a girl being wanting or chasing a guy. But then that is personal right?As far as Nandini is concerned, is it not true to who is she ? 
These two will always be similar especially when it comes to being with each other. 

If she waits and ponders- she is going to run away again.Right now she is listening to her heart- not the brain which will need something logical, tangible where at this point all she has is pain.  

I guess I'm not able to word my problem in the right way. She has a whimsical side. No doubt. It's one of her most endearing qualities. 

To me jealousy leading to confession/admittance is the biggest cop out a writer can take. I guess we can call it a literary pet peeve. 
-MKB- thumbnail
Sigh lets wait till the actors come back maybe?