Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Doc, the fireflies made an appearance again. And they did so beautifully. Like, Manik doesn't need a reason to cherish the fireflies other than that they make Nandini happy. Isn't that how Nandini treated his stars? She found out that he likes them because they shine so selflessly and she was ready to be a star for him. As they say, buss ik ishaare ka ghulam. Manik is doing the same. At a point where even Nandini has forgotten her fireflies, when he'd introduce them to her again..they wouldn't be just her mom's fireflies now. They'd be Manik's fireflies. It would allow her to get over her parents' idea of love and make her own definition of it with Manik. Yehi tou saara locha hai..

Bolty - it is a preference thing I guess. I always wanted a 17 year old Nandini, who's smart and mature but who's also just a girl at the end of the day. She isn't being all logical and analytical but she isn't being a typical bimbo either. Some situations demand certain reactions and I believe she's perfectly reacting to her current situation.

#maisboltcoldwarcontinues
Sexpot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mais some excellent points. You do write so well
Genie see that's why you are my Basanthi. You see everything with such clarity and explain it aptly. But I'm going to reserve my judgement till next week.

Chetu nice to see you after a long time

Dee happy birthday girl. Hope you had a nice party.

diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mais the siggie is just for you πŸ€—

Genie, your Dp wow!!

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am Genie's Bira yo ... I am awesomeness bro 😎
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Bolt - But this is not confession  right? Nor is it acceptance- she ust needs him , right now with her .Bas. Like he did once his sacrifice game fell apart- they don't have anything else to work with but the urge to be together. I don't think it's a cop out because it's not over yet. 
What you are reading as jealousy is the reality for her. She says they should walk away but that will mean not being around each other, other people entering their life- that feeling is brought alive by Soha for her. How can it be jealousy when she knows what Manik is playing at? It's more about she sees the flaws in her own logic through Soha. 
Like can she truly let him go away- Like Cabir said, him being away, with other people - can she live with all that?

I adore Roger, he is like  my love- watching him at Wimbledon was one of my high points, so yeah you be same. And Lucky woman, I be Nandu jealous now. 

@Firefly- Please be glowing this year and beyond , k!
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Medha.S

I am Genie's Bira yo ... I am awesomeness bro 😎

I was confused  with Bira or Kanha- you were beyond wise with those posts, MS-that insight was just crazy awesome 
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

...I forgot to wish you happy budday 😳

πŸ˜†

Its okaayyy Maisu. Im a happy camper today watching the episode, ab wish kar deπŸ˜› Of course, on any other day, I would've made you do push ups. #luls

@Doc - I lubs youuu. Just lunch with family, temple visit, cake cutting, and then out with friends in the evening. But most people have plans for the 1st, or how they're going to welcome to new year, so my birthday goes by in a rush...lol! It was fun though overall. Happy New Year πŸ€—

@Firefly - For you, Hamesha β­οΈπŸ€—

Edited by nyxx - 9 years ago
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Double post. Sorry. πŸ˜³Edited by nyxx - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nyxx

πŸ˜†

Its okaayyy Maisu. Im a happy camper today watching the episode, ab wish kar deπŸ˜› Of course, on any other day, I would've made you do push ups. #luls

HAPPYYY BUURRRDAAAYY NYXX!!!! May this year bring you all sorts of happiness! Aameen! <3
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Firebolt

#maisboltcoldwarcontinues

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣